Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 3.2 Seals of the Pure effect

If it isn't a bug it means pala tanks will take a lot longer to build threat, for ret it means that they're fucked to be blunt.

15+ Year Old Account

its really no use to suddenly change it. i mean, SoB procced of everything, why shouldnt SoV do the same?

if it is an actual fix, ill be using SoR :'(

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09
    But have you read what EJ and just by the way me as well figured out?

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t64775-3...iscussion/p21/

There is no Sealproc on Judge anymore. Neither when SoV is fully stacked nor on SoC (making SoC quite a bit more ridiculously weak as it is anyway).

On top of that, and this is really neckbreaking, ONLY Melee White Weaponswings apply the DoT. So you need to actually stand like 15 sec on the boss till u actually start dpsing.. That's a ton of DPS-Loss. Besides.. Bosses that make you run away or stand in distance having your dot timing out.. Are.. Well, the Raidlead shouldn't take Rets to that kind of boss... No viable dps possible.

I, and the EJ Guys too, hope that this is a bug. It gotta be a bug.
    If it goes like that.. just imagine how ugly it is when it comes to PvP.

I'm so.. so disappointed as well and hope it's a bug..

Made by myself while I'm bored..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09
    But have you read what EJ and just by the way me as well figured out?

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t64775-3...iscussion/p21/

There is no Sealproc on Judge anymore. Neither when SoV is fully stacked nor on SoC (making SoC quite a bit more ridiculously weak as it is anyway).

On top of that, and this is really neckbreaking, ONLY Melee White Weaponswings apply the DoT. So you need to actually stand like 15 sec on the boss till u actually start dpsing.. That's a ton of DPS-Loss. Besides.. Bosses that make you run away or stand in distance having your dot timing out.. Are.. Well, the Raidlead shouldn't take Rets to that kind of boss... No viable dps possible.

I, and the EJ Guys too, hope that this is a bug. It gotta be a bug.
    Its probably a bug, OR they are attempting to chance SoV again and some of the code was changed to where it is only stacking on Auto hits and HotR.