Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Roguecraft

So, I am a true rogue hater... My main is a lock, so obviously I see them as op in PvP... And yes I rolled one just to see what was so good about it so I'd have some sort of right to QQ about them.

But my complaint now has moved to raiding... I ran a Naxx 10 last week on my mage, who is decently geared, and was second to the rogue on every boss encounter...(which is fine), but what boils my blood is that he was out dpsing me on trash pulls... I remember the day that mages were master of AoE... but since FoK now rogues rule every pull... When did FoK > Blizzard??? My blizz hits for 800 and crits for 1600, so just how much damage does FoK do???

QQ Moar, I know, I know

Re: World of Roguecraft

And so was told: That the final word in Class Balance would be discovered IN NAXXRAMAS 10!
    Quote from: Moweropois on July 24, 2009, 12:21:29 am
    A better question is how are you going to shoot up the mall with a Gun license?

Were you the guy running around my block holding a piece of paper earlier and yelling "bang"?

Crying about dps on trash has to be the lamest shit I've ever seen... Yes I am a Rogue, but I'd say the same thing if you were crying about any class beating you on trash AoE dps... If you want to be the best at AoE, put a point in Improved Blizzard and some in Frostbite and Shatter and no one will touch you... And FoK throws both weapons at all targets within 10 yrds and can also proc poisons and does 150% weap dmg with daggers, 100% with everything else. Probably needs a nerf, but of all the things to cry about, trash AoE dps? rofl is all I have to say to you sir...
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

God forbid another class would out-dps you in a raid. It must be nerfed. Doesn't matter if he's just a better player than you, he's actually helping you down the boss FASTER and EASIER!

Looks like you'll have to go back to your warlock, which can do over 2k dps on a target dummy at 70.
    It really is a horrible day when your ego takes a hit on naxx 10 trash loot...

15+ Year Old Account

Rogues have been on top since launch ...
    that being said i don't really care in PvP i eat them and in PvE if you know what you're doing you should be doing enough dps to compete with the other raiders.

And if you can't top meters in Ulduar as a lock in any of the fights you're garbage.

Well, it's based on rock paper scissors...

Let's just say Warlocks are mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

And you saw this just now?..
    TRASH IS SRS BSNIZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerak
    And so was told: That the final word in Class Balance would be discovered IN NAXXRAMAS 10!
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by Callsign Grunge

Word

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L7aa0L-E

^The start of the real WoR. I hope your paying royalties to the original copyright to the term. :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunath
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L7aa0L-E

^The start of the real WoR. I hope your paying royalties to the original copyright to the term. :P
    Actually, Episode 1 was the last episode in the series, chronologically. Episode 3 > 2 > 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Callsign Grunge

No no,
    Locks are paper, together with hunters, mages, paladins, shamans, priest and druids

rogues are scissors and warriors are THE ROCK

Gotta love how ppl read 1/2 ur post and then comment on it. And when did locks get blizzard? That's a new one, I must go train at once!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    Gotta love how ppl read 1/2 ur post and then comment on it. And when did locks get blizzard? That's a new one, I must go train at once!
    UH Wha??

I dont care about rogues or locks or trash dps or naxx 10. I just gotta point out that you qq about a rogue beating yrou amge, some guy tells you to spec your mage better for aoe dps if you want to beat the rogue, then you reply with this!? See what Im getting at?

Right after morons like you bitched that mage AOE was OP. They gave it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx
    Right after morons like you bitched that mage AOE was OP. They gave it to everyone.

so now I'm a moron... let me guess, ur a rogue that facerolled to 2200 with a priest?? And I bet I could find 100s of ur QQ post on here about not bein able to get gear in 2v2 anymore when they had changed it!

so now I'm a moron... let me guess, ur a rogue that facerolled to 2200 with a priest?? And I bet I could find 100s of ur QQ post on here about not bein able to get gear in 2v2 anymore when they had changed it!
    I facerolled to 2200 with a priest... IN NAXX10!!!!!!!

Actually, i don't PvP much. I just do PvE stuff. I've seen good mages out DPS me, but honestly, what's the point of getting into massive arguments over Trash? that's my only question really.
    BY SARONITE BE PURGED!
    I have... 80 rogue. 2 80 DK's. 80 Shaman. 4 80's makes me pro amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by DKroguelol
    I facerolled to 2200 with a priest... IN NAXX10!!!!!!!

Actually, i don't PvP much.  I just do PvE stuff.  I've seen good mages out DPS me, but honestly,  what's the point of getting into massive arguments over Trash?  that's my only question really.
    Because naxx10 is SRS BSNS DKrogue ....seriously....I've only had one rogue EVER beat me on trash....and I'm an ENHANCE shaman....what's your mages excuse, Merlin?

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtless1530
    Because naxx10 is SRS BSNS DKrogue ....seriously....I've only had one rogue EVER beat me on trash....and I'm an ENHANCE shaman....what's your mages excuse, Merlin?
    My mage had a trash clearing spec lol :P
    BY SARONITE BE PURGED!
    I have... 80 rogue. 2 80 DK's. 80 Shaman. 4 80's makes me pro amirite?