Thread: Ashbringer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ashbringer

Should be a dk wep

Ashbringer...a Death Knight weapon......yeahno.

Maybe Corrupted Ashbringer but thats the limit.

You guys would have better luck with Frostmourne and Ashbringer.

Although Ashbringer is > than Frostmourne

Quote Originally Posted by muxx
    Ashbringer was forged by King Magni according to the comic, and comic is actually more recent so i'd assume blizz is gonna use that in 3.3, also if Ashbringer or a form of Ashbringer is equipable i think it'd be best if they made the crystal drop after Tirion and Arthas kill each other as the swords shatter each other and in the memory of Tirion(as the first one was forged in memory of Muradin), Magni forges a new ashbringer(epic version) with the crystal.
    Shit! So my Corrupted Ashbringer will never be purified? :P

Give it to Tirion he will ninja it

Quote Originally Posted by muxx
    Ashbringer was forged by King Magni according to the comic, and comic is actually more recent so i'd assume blizz is gonna use that in 3.3, also if Ashbringer or a form of Ashbringer is equipable i think it'd be best if they made the crystal drop after Tirion and Arthas kill each other as the swords shatter each other and in the memory of Tirion(as the first one was forged in memory of Muradin), Magni forges a new ashbringer(epic version) with the crystal.
    It doesn't make any sense that Magni forged it at all. His brother Muradin would have known about the curse, or atleast the location of it if it was forged by Magni. Doesn't really make any sense to leave it on a random continent that no known human or dwarf had been in some time before Muradin and arthas landed at northrend.
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    It doesn't make any sense that Magni forged it at all. His brother Muradin would have known about the curse, or atleast the location of it if it was forged by Magni. Doesn't really make any sense to leave it on a random continent that no known human or dwarf had been in some time before Muradin and arthas landed at northrend.
    What? Ashbringer isn't a cursed blade and wasn't found in Northrend. Learn the difference between Ashbringer and Frostmourne.
    Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a single night. Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir

WE HAVE A WINNAR!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

i don't think blizz could add it without really ticking eurvurybody off.
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.