Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: The Twin Blades of Azzinoth

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie
    ???

Illidan is dead.
    Good thing Blizz never brings anyone back from the dead to make us fight them again.

The Black Temple was meerly a setback...
    That's what I was thinking. He would have pulled more Kaels than Kael himself.

Anyways, Illidan believed he killed Arthas, so he has no reason at all to show up at Icecrown even if he did somehow survive being gutted by Maiev.

long live Baron R. the 4th Horsemen

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    That information was just merely false, created in a private server. this spell effect and weapons surfaced before black temple was even released. You can probably still see the "Artifact" weapons (Tan-like) in thottbot still, again, just created on a private server.
    It is not a private server item please do some more research before saying random stuff.

To be able to view these items ingame you just have to link the effect spells and get them into the server.
    After loading the spells you should be able to view the items and link them to other people.
    And for the lazy, the links without having to visit each page.

The spells:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:22990\124h[The Forming]\124h\124r");

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cff71d5ff\124Hspell:22989\124h[The Breaking]\124h\124r");

Right glaive:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffe5cc80\124Hitem:18583:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Warglaive of Azzinoth (Right)]\124h\124r");

Left glaive:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffe5cc80\124Hitem:18584:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Warglaive of Azzinoth (Left)]\124h\124r");

Twin glaives:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-click this to place a link into a chat message: \124cffe5cc80\124Hitem:18582:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[The Twin Blades of Azzinoth]\124h\124r");

cool, thx, not able to reach WoW atm but once I do I'll check that out

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    actually Varian grew up with Arthas they were like brothers but not by blood (atleast thats what i've read)
    Actually this isn't true. I'm pretty sure Arthas didn't grow up with Varian. Varian was assuming his kingship around the time when Arthas was only 12 or so, I believe. Possibly you mean Uther or Muradin, neither of which grew up with him, but were both close to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctw
    Actually this isn't true. I'm pretty sure Arthas didn't grow up with Varian. Varian was assuming his kingship around the time when Arthas was only 12 or so, I believe. Possibly you mean Uther or Muradin, neither of which grew up with him, but were both close to him.
    Edit: Actually you were right. They both were in Lorderan after the razing of Stormwind. Silly me.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    Ssopebil *
    Normally i would call you a troll, but i really laughed at this....good one :P

hehe all good

Quote Originally Posted by Aks
    Good thing Blizz never brings anyone back from the dead to make us fight them again.
    Yeah, Blizz couldnt come up with a new instance so they got the good old Naxx40 and turned it into Naxx25.

PM Requests-OPEN
    Making Signatures l No WMV. Only able to use armory and/or provided screenshots

Illidan as a DK !! Arthas came by BT and ressed him as a DK, and gave him 2 twin-runeblades..

And killed Maiev as he were there, as you know, for lols.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyF33t
    Yeah, Blizz couldnt come up with a new instance so they got the good old Naxx40 and turned it into Naxx25.
    That actually had a reason to come back. If you brought back Kel's pot to that one priest in Light's Hope Chapel(the one that had Kel's essence...or something), he'd said he'd give it to another guy in the Chapel and have it destroyed.

When you talk to the other guy, he'll tell you he never got the thing, nor did he knew you knocked Kel'Thuzad out.

That instance was meant to come back, whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan
    Illidan as a DK !! Arthas came by BT and ressed him as a DK, and gave him 2 twin-runeblades..

And killed Maiev as he were there, as you know, for lols.
    made me lawl lol. But what if he ressed her as a DK too?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendant
    Why on earth should these new classes have DKs? Don't we have enough classes that can roll DKs already?

Illidan is dead lorewise, so no, we dont get a second chanse to get em.

But i like the idea what they are doing now with valanyr, aka buffing them up each patch, so that a legendary, after all ur efforts to get one, doesnt become useless after a new major patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric123
    Illidan is dead lorewise, so no, we dont get a second chanse to get em.

But i like the idea what they are doing now with valanyr, aka buffing them up each patch, so that a legendary, after all ur efforts to get one, doesnt become useless after a new major patch.
    people wanted that to happen a long time ago with Sulfuras and Thunderfury for TBC and they didnt, theyre not going to buff the Twin Blades and Vala'nyr is prob only going to get buffed this once before more people start asking for their legendaries to be made stronger

Personally i dont see why they shouldnt, would be nice to see loadsa ret palas with that 2h mace again and the tanks using Thunderfury. But im not Blizzard :P
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Illidain is dead? We've looted his weps? ??? ??? ???

Afaik and plz corret me if i am wrong the Blades of Azzinoth was 1 weapon wielded by Azzinoth illidan make seperated those 2 once he defeated Azzinoth.

The only reason of seeing illidan will be like a Yogg-sarron part Inside the memmories of Arthas cause i am sure @ some point we will fight the armor Itself.

Illidan is decapitated(?) by Maiev and the end and dont forget

You have Won Maiev but the Huntress is Nothing Without the Hunt....You are nothing without me...

He is right i feel Nothing...I am Nothing...(Illidan is dead).

If u start speaking about dead characters that appear back i can confirm u that Kael'thas was never killed Just sent to Nether on the Explosion(if u have used his verdant sphere you knew what the ending was and that u would meet him again at some point).

Weapons were already abused enough by Blizzard....Seeing a person sitting next to Tirion with Corrupted Ashbringer while he holds the cleansed...

The glaives were a weapon Only Illidan could use that's why all the other Demon Hunters were beeing trained with similar weapons.

Those Glaives Carry huge lore behind them(wich made me frustrated cause i dissagree with the droping of lore items....WOW A Rogue on Illidan fight with twins glaives fighting illidan etc etc but that's another subject.)

The only chance you might see the glaives again will either like fighting inside the Memmories of Arthas at some point Or Azhara bringing him back Somehow(Since she was in love with him) in the Next expansion.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Really? Speculation that Illidan will appear in IC? Since when?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein
    Afaik and plz corret me if i am wrong the Blades of Azzinoth was 1 weapon wielded by Azzinoth illidan make seperated those 2 once he defeated Azzinoth.

The only reason of seeing illidan will be like a Yogg-sarron part Inside the memmories of Arthas cause i am sure @ some point we will fight the armor Itself.

Illidan is decapitated(?) by Maiev and the end and dont forget

You have Won Maiev but the Huntress is Nothing Without the Hunt....You are nothing without me...

He is right i feel Nothing...I am Nothing...(Illidan is dead).

If u start speaking about dead characters that appear back i can confirm u that Kael'thas was never killed Just sent to Nether on the Explosion(if u have used his verdant sphere you knew what the ending was and that u would meet him again at some point).

Weapons were already abused enough by Blizzard....Seeing a person sitting next to Tirion with Corrupted Ashbringer while he holds the cleansed...

The glaives were a weapon Only Illidan could use that's why all the other Demon Hunters were beeing trained with similar weapons.

Those Glaives Carry huge lore behind them(wich made me frustrated cause i dissagree with the droping of lore items....WOW A Rogue on Illidan fight with twins glaives fighting illidan etc etc but that's another subject.)

The only chance you might see the glaives again will either like fighting inside the Memmories of Arthas at some point Or Azhara bringing him back Somehow(Since she was in love with him) in the Next expansion.
    pretty much my thoughts, i would love to see illidan or the galives come back somehow and it wouldnt be the first time blizz ressed some charatkers or benned lore as they will.

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    I mean can the Ashbringer really do it alone? And Varian with the Legendary glave would just look bad ass
    Varian isn't touching my blades.