[The Egg of Mortal Essence]

not a special post on the subject but for the purpose of any warlock that wants to search about this trinket, i did a small test and found:

*does not work on Fel Armor heal ticks

*does not work from Siphon Life heals

*does not work from Haunt heal

*although didn't test enough for Drain Life it did not proc

only procced from using Life Tap, it took about 7 casts to make it proc on occasions, even giving time of 1 minute for cooldown to go.

i only wanted to test because it had been bugging me for a while and i was able to refund for my badges at the vendor, but if you want an SP trinket get the Wintergrasp one and save your badges:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=46081

15+ Year Old Account

Re: [The Egg of Mortal Essence]

Ehm, maybe you should check out the Embrace of the Spider trinket? Same stats, only tihs one procs from damaging spells.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix
    Ehm, maybe you should check out the Embrace of the Spider trinket? Same stats, only tihs one procs from damaging spells.
    You mean the trinket that only drops when you are playing your warrior and gets looted by some mouthbreathing pug?

i lost embrace of the spider to some warlock who left the guild the next day :-(

Go go Scale of fates!

Quote Originally Posted by nitrizzle
    You mean the trinket that only drops when you are playing your warrior and gets looted by some mouthbreathing pug?
    Yep, that trinket.