Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenn View Post
    Agreed, I love how clean everything looks!

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone know of a good dot timer? Preferably one where you tell it which abilities to watch and thats it. I am currently running with ForteXorcist(sp?) and it works well enough but I have issues getting it to just show my debuffs. I don't care that horn of winter is about to expire or any other nonsense, I just want to see my rip,rake,SR and mangle >.>

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated (:
    i use classtimer, it's pretty simple, easy to configure, and aesthetically pleasing :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-05 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    Aight finally got to make some screens of my UI
    Its combination of TukUI, CaithUI and something of my own

Group layout: http://i53.tinypic.com/2wr19c5.jpg
    Raid layout: http://i53.tinypic.com/r2m04m.jpg
    what is the Chocolatebar like bar up at the top there?

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Click for bigger imagine, obviously..

i see they fixed that ui for cata..finally i miss having that ui

Hate when people just like 7 million versions of tukUI, when they all look exactly the same

i personally use blizz standard ui, no addons except gladius and interruptbar and atlas

Exclamation Complete UI advice

Hey!

Anyone know a good complete UI that works for resto's?? Know that stuff is individual, but would like some tips.

I started from KilbronUI and tweaked it to be tailored for healing. You can see my UI in the youtube videos linked in my signature.

You don't need a full UI for healing, just some solid unit frames and a casting mechanism of some sort (clique, mouseover macros, etc.). I would suggest starting with VuhDo.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

I feel that the new raid frames in raid mode from Blizzard basically give me near anything I needed from previous frame mods and without the overhead. One thing it does not give me is right click mouseover. Had to use clique for that

Vuhdo = raid/party frames with clique built in. It's the #1 addon I can think of. Fully customizable to show your different dots ticking down as bars on your frames... it's awesome. Pretty complicated though.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I feel that the new raid frames in raid mode from Blizzard basically give me near anything I needed from previous frame mods and without the overhead. One thing it does not give me is right click mouseover. Had to use clique for that
    I hope you are at least healing with mouseover macros. Surely you aren't healing with the blue-hand-of-death....

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ForHealer.html

Using it on every char obviously adjusted some addons to my own liking. (Power aura's need to be set up again as they are all in german just need to rename them to the english variant of the spell).

10+ Year Old Account
    Merged.

Also, making your own ui > getting a pack made by someone else. They are almost always horrible space wasters. The best UIs are simplistic, small, keep everything to the outside/corners or your screen with your haling bars in the lower mid if you heal.

Besides that, these addons sets give way too many things you don't need and people feel the need to clutter their screen with anyway since it's in the pack.

Take your time and make your own, it will be much better for you personally, since it's well....personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Merged.

Also, making your own ui > getting a pack made by someone else. They are almost always horrible space wasters. The best UIs are simplistic, small, keep everything to the outside/corners or your screen with your haling bars in the lower mid if you heal.

Besides that, these addons sets give way too many things you don't need and people feel the need to clutter their screen with anyway since it's in the pack.

Take your time and make your own, it will be much better for you personally, since it's well....personal.
    i like to get myself inspired by looking at other people's UIs :P but i like to put my own take on them, i like them to be similar, but not a clone

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...911_203836.jpg

changed a bit since this was taken but overall the same. don't have any combat ones tho :/
    >(^v^)< <(^v^)> >(^v^)< <(^v^)> ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^ ^(^v^)v <(^v^<) <(___)> (>^v^)> <(^v^)> >(^v^)< ^(^v^)v v(^v^)^
    - Moonkin Dance: It's better than yours

My Armory

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Taken a while back, but the only recent screenshot in combat I could find. Still looks alot like this with only a few minor adjustments

http://imageshack.us/f/715/wowscrnshot011011194403.jpg/

Deleted
    Yes! Uninspired middle-of-the-night guild chat included I have a few accidental combat screenshots, but not on this computer, so you'll have to live with the boring Stormwind version.

img707.imageshack.us/img707/4846/fuui4.png
    Beep you, forum, for not letting me post actual links yet

Cooldown tracker on each action button, and Wild Growth, Swiftmend and Innervate cooldowns shown pretty much in the middle of my screen. I have most of my healing spells bound in Clique only, so I figured it'd be a good idea to have the cooldowns shown like that. I use the game's raid frames for any type of group (with health percentage & resource bar displayed), and I have an add-on that shows me any target's health percentage next to the frame (instead of replacing the exact amount of HP displayed on the health bar itself). Game menu and bags are visible when hovered over.