Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Post your Drood UI!

As the thread says: Post you Drood UI!
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Re: Post your Drood UI!

^ CLAW IS #7!!

I'll post mine when I get home

This is my Boomkin UI

Edit: made the screenshot smaller.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Deleted

Click for bigger imagine, obviously..

15+ Year Old Account

- blizzard raid frames + grid is mu usual

Qieth whats those health bar status frames at the bottom of your screen? where it shows your own health and the boss his health?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

[img height=263 width=420]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/invictus/112211.jpg[/img]
    Drag to address bar for full size.

SunnArt Viewport
    Chatter
    SexyMap
    Bartender
    Recount
    FluidFrames - for moving default frames
    emitpU - Read it backwards. Self-explanatory.
    DoTimer - only tracking cooldowns.
    NeedToKnow - tracking pertinent buffs and debuffs
    MSBT
    MinimapButtonFrame
    Healbot (lol)
    Paranoia_EPA (Enemy Player Alert)
    & FeralByNight, cause I'm a newbie kitten.

Think that's it..

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfinger
    Qieth whats those health bar status frames at the bottom of your screen? where it shows your own health and the boss his health?
    I think that's just part of SpartanUI. I used to use that UI on all my characters til I started tanking on one. It has a tendency to wig out when mobs switch targets, among a few other things. Very pretty UI though. I miss using it.

Default Blizz UI makes me a sad panda.

Work in progress - I've since got Xperl, and removed standard UI

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4459/axisui.jpg
    Last edited by Alski; 2010-09-18 at 09:04 PM.

I use something like that for kitty dps:

I tried many UIs and addons suggesting rotation like feral by night, but i found this bunch of bars in the middle of the screen to be the best. It uses only Bartender and Ice hud

this was taken a few months ago but it's still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Click for bigger imagine, obviously..

Qieth, how did you get rid of the left-most bar? I've tried disabling it in the Bartender options, but the imprint still remains.

Probably about 6 months old, but hasn't changed much since then. I'll try and find an action shot to upload if I remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Qieth - Your interface is amazing, any chance that you'd care to make a list with the addons you show on the picture? Appart from grid, I dont know any of them.

Here is my resto druid ui, and Khaydarian thats called spartan ui. google it, you will find the DL.

Im going to try to explain it, Above my player frame is my focus the grid in the middle because i like it to be centered so i can focus easier and have my whole UI in my sight.

Here is me in a party in IF healing myself you can see the HOT timers and the cast bar here.

Last edited by Alski; 2010-09-18 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfinger
    Thats SpartanUI (http://www.spartanui.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by Raintola
    Qieth, how did you get rid of the left-most bar? I've tried disabling it in the Bartender options, but the imprint still remains.
    Took me a while, i can tell you that, but i found it on their support forum. Use the following command:

/run suiChar["barX"] = #

X is the number of the bar whose background you wish to remove. In my case, i removed bar 5, so the command is /run suiChar["bar5"] = 0. You can enable it again with /run suiChar["bar5"] = 1.

I needed this, so i could have the chat in the box below, so it didn't waste any space :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khaydarian
    Qieth - Your interface is amazing, any chance that you'd care to make a list with the addons you show on the picture? Appart from grid, I dont know any of them.
    Sure. Do keep in mind that i am utilizing a 24" widescreen with graphics at max, so i have room for all - i do believe my UI scale is a bit lower too, actually. Anyways, here's the list:

Top left: Grid. Very simple setup, cause i am an idiot with Grid :P
    Top right: Elkano's Buff Bars. The main tank bars are from Ora2.
    Bottom right: SquawkAndAwe (for boomkins - i only really have it to look out for my eclipse cooldown, i generally look at Classtimers for the rest)
    Bottom left: Recount, and Omen Threat meter below. Next to it is Classtimer, showing "on target" debuffs and dots. The Iron Council bars are from Deadly Boss Mods.
    Bottom center: Sexymap (cause it is!) Under the map you would also see my "Self" bars from Classtimer.
    UI frame is Spartan UI (as said above). Can also show party members, focus target and pets, but i have partyframes disabled in raids. SpartanUI does not support raid member windows.

That is all you can see - Sexymap hides the buttons around my map, though, but if you dont know what i have, you dont know that you want it

Buttons are squared now, though. The shot is a bit older.
    Oh, and I'm using Grid now instead of ag_UnitFrames' raid frames.