Thread: Pitbull problem

Pitbull problem

hi, i have been trying to make a new ui and i was using pitbull and i tried to put the players icons i enabled em and it did nothing.Then i relogged and same it just stays the bar with no image of the player can some1 help me?

Deleted

Re: Pitbull problem

Hello Defilerll,

In order to help you better with your problem, I need to ask you to make your original post better understandable. Please be more specific, use the best English you can, and explain us exactly what you have done yourself. Do not hesitate to explain the steps you took and what options you have tried.

As soon as you have corrected your above post, please also adjust your thread's title. While it does explain the unwary forum viewer that you have a problem, it says nothing about the nature of your problem. Suggested titles for your thread are:

- [Pitbull] Problem with player icons
    - [UI] Problem with player icon configuration in Pitbull

Greetings,
    Somnio

Assuming you mean Player Portrait:

There should be a dropdown menu (Pitbull 4) which lets you set what kind you want (2D/3D/Class). Also I've found that just Enabling, sometimes just turns it on but doesn't put it anywhere. Have you tried to attach it to Frame/Health/Power? Is "Show as Bar" toggled?

This is all for Pitbull 4 though, no idea if you use 3 or 4.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Well i fixed the problem by downloading pitbull 3 not version 4 but i have a new problem with the pitbull.is it possible to see all of your buffs on you without clicking on yourself.while i was in ulduar today i couldnt see any of my debuffs/buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Defilerll
    Well i fixed the problem by downloading pitbull 3 not version 4 but i have a new problem with the pitbull.is it possible to see all of your buffs on you without clicking on yourself.while i was in ulduar today i couldnt see any of my debuffs/buffs
    I believe (In PB3) that is found under Player UF options, check Auras, and make sure Debuff/Buffs are enabled.

Edited for clarity