Share your "unknown?" add-on

I'm not talking recount, bartender, questhelper or DBM.
    Tell us about the low download add-on you are using where you wonder "i cant believe nobody else is using this awesome addon"
    a little name and a discription.
    Like Vanas KOS (kill on sight) i think is awesome. Not many downloads. Put the people that ganked you on a list and gives a warning sound every time they are near again. Or you can set it up to ding everytime the opposite faction is near in general.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

Re: Share your "unknown?" add-on

Toughy really,

I use Facesmasher, gives you tips on what to use next on your DK (Don't use it, just liked the name)
    Also I use Squeenix, a more known one, makes your minimap a square, and let's you move it around.
    And some other addon which I forgot the name of that puts all your minimap icons in a straight row along the side of your screen.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Probably the most useful addons I've added to my setup lately are Crossdresser and EquipSetUpdater. These are both small addons. Crossdresser allows you to "connect" an equipment set to a spec, so that when you change specs, you swap gear automatically. EquipSetUpdater is exactly what it sounds like - it adds an "update" button to the Equipment Manager so that you can skip all that "Save" and "find icon" mess.

Some other nice little ones I use are teksloot and tekkompare. These are actually replacements for "XLoot Group" and "EquipCompare". They're very nice addons that I love using.

It sees moderate use still, but one mod I love that I never hear anything about is Eavesdrop. It's a different approach to scrolling combat text, with its own pros and cons.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I just found a nice little add-on last night called _NPCScan. It basically replaces a "/tar rare mob" macro by showing a big alert on your screen if you are close to a rare mob. I have been looking for a time lost proto-drake lately and its a lot better then spamming a /tar macro.

15+ Year Old Account

"ThereIsNoCost hides the reagent number on action buttons when you have a glyph that removes reagent requirement."

I REALLY HATED THE REAGENT INDICATOR! It was there in the cornor smiling at me and saying: "I am annoying." >

Comix

Its not usefull at all but its fun to have all these different sounds pop up when you get a crit. Also the jump counter is cool and disturbing.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

EngBags

It was the first bag mod to have categorization. And I've tried most of it's "successors" like ArkInventory and TBag, and they're garbage in comparison.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"