Thread: No Sense

No Sense

Just look at the damage he did.. and just look at the spec and the equip feral druid weared.. ferocious bite not talented, deadly + relentless + common pve items

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...us&n=Thranduil

4954 + 5636(overkill)

Re: No Sense

Perfect sense, well he must have used his trinkets or some sort of attack buff + ToTT from his rogue partner.

in 3's when I get ToTT and Arcane Power I crit from 10k-11k which is about how much he did.

Maybe the situation was not so clear. We first killed the rogue then he critted and killed me(Skyky) for around 8800 ferocious (no screen).

So druid got no powerup.. im not going to hit such hard unless they leave me exploding my arcaneblast under ap..

think if this druid was even dresser with superiore equip... what? 15k ferocious? think.. you said TotT? 18k?

feral druid should be nerfed again. no way

Feral druids are good at bursting but both of their 2 hard hitting moves can be hard to execute

shred- high energy cost and must be behind target

ferocious bite - finisher so 5 pts and uses up to 65 energy PLUS you have to decide as a druid between a stun or ferocious bite

in pve ferocious bite is hard to use because the feral druid rotation is difficult and me in my pre ulduar alt geared druid can get off maybe 2-3 per boss fight and they are large critting in the 13k range

Ferals are fine l2play

Those stats are from the wrong armory..

No way any feral druid has 41 agi

noobs can be powerful too
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering