Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...

Re: Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

If I could bottle tears & resell them in the desert.. this thread would have made me rich 10 fold.

i has a sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
    i hate twinks but i am not a twink.

you have a very very very big discription of what a twink is... do i have to link you to the dictionary agen?

a twink as i see them and as every single person i know sees them is as follows for the last time

a twink is a person who avoids exp for the purpose of staying at the level 19-29-39-49-59-69-79. the players get the best enchants / gear they can get normaly costing hundreds of gold making it so your avrage leveling players cant aford them. these players then sit in battlegrounds with no intention of hiting max level, they then kill lower level / lower geared players and say they are good.

what i did

i am runing quest / ah greens no blues other than my swords. these are phantom blade x2 with mongoose. i did not enchant any lower level items with any enchants at all and only my swords are or have ever ben enchanted with anything. i got the swords to help with QUESTS not to do battlegrounds. i got the swords with the intention of using them untill 60 then swiching out with outland items. I DO plan on hiting 80 I DO NOT plan on nor do i play very many battlegrounds even with my swords. my hit points are well under most players of the same bracket as well as my attack power and crit, this is because i use QUEST GREENS AND AH GREENS i repet THE ONLY THING I HAVE THAT IS A LITTLE OVER THE TOP IS THE SWORDS WITH MONGOOSE

now most people do not consider me a twink since im not staying at a X9 level to do battlegrounds. and yes i hate winks and agen

twinks are dead and nothing of value was lost.
    Umm well first of all, anyone that I know would look at your dual mongoose at that level and they wouldn't need to see anymore of your gear. They would call you a twink simply for that. Now that might not be totally accurate, but you see my point about people being inaccurate about things because there is no consensus on what a twink is specifically. Only several things that would compile anyone who does any of those things into the category of "twink." And those who take part in more than one of those specific actions to be more on the hated end of the twink spectrum.

Let's look at the bolded portion I marked. Hmm... that is about the biggest description of a total douchebag as you can get. Those descriptions describe someone who is horrible. No intention of hitting max level? Since when could your incredible powers of deduction determine what someone's "intention" was? You know nothing besides they "intend" to pvp. Yeah, they kill lower levels and say they are good. So how does killing lower levels mean you are bad? Does that mean you can't possibly be good? They kill higher levels too, even out of their brackets. They kill other twinks as well. They don't just go around the schoolyard picking on kids 5 years younger than them. They beat up the other big kids too.

By your description, they would never touch anyone lower level than they were for fear of being called bad. Yeah, let's just let that level 42 cap the flag, because we outgear him. It wouldn't be fair to kill him. Umm, no. If that is truly the description of a twink, then there are very few twinks indeed. Cuz i'm not one of 'em, but I will definitely be cast into the lot of the worst of the worst as your description implies, even though I may only meet 1 or 2 of those stipulations. You never thought that there may be a guy that is geared just like you with dual mongoose that likes to pvp way more than you? You say you are not a twink because you think twinks are bad. I'm sure anyone of the opposing faction would take one look at you and say "zomg twink". It feels shitty to be misunderstood. You can throw out judgment, but you don't like to be judged. That is a two way street my friend.

and that statment dosnt do the same thing? hmm i wonder who is the hypacrit?

what part of i realy never do bgs dont you even understand? you make it seem like im lvling threw bgs with mongoose saying im not a twink. in the past 2 weeks i have played probably 3 bgs on that toon. IN 2 WEEKS. like i said and am saying agen im NOT a twink... and i dont realy care if he is passionate or not he has reached a false post count in a single thread, so yes i will point that out.

calling me an asshat is fine and all considering i have the facts and information to back my side up however he does not, so imo thats just juvnile. i pointed it out for the purpose of informing people that his " post " count dosnt mean he is actualy active in the mmo - forum comunity but rather in a single post showing a single point of vew and refusing any poof of anything besides his own PERSONAL opinions.

like it or not when some one posts with information normaly the first thing alot of posters do nomater what forum they are on is look at the post count. is this person a viable member of this forum or is he brand new placing facts he may not know. all i did was point out that while he does have 535 posts is not one of the long term members of this forum. it realy anoys me that the site owners or mods let this troll fest continue for as long as it has.

call me names flame me do what you want i dont give a damn i realy dont. i have things i need to do so i dont have time to make a larger post on the matter.
    Eroginous' post count is his post count. No more no less. It is what it is, and not what you think it is. It doesn't matter whether your post count is 1 or 10000. If you make a good point, then that's it. To ignore someone or discredit/belittle their post simply because they have only joined the forum recently or don't have as many posts as someone else is the most juvenile of all. And whoever you roflstomped into the ground with those 2 mongoosed phantom blades doesn't care whether you played 3 bgs in 2 weeks or not. He saw you as a twink, and if he hated twinks before, he hates them even more now because of it (whether you consider yourself one or not). See how hate can be so misdirected simply because people don't understand something? To tell you the truth, I think people just don't like losing. That pretty much sums up twink hate in a nutshell. I lost, now let me make an excuse. "OMG YOUR GEAR IS WAY BETTER THAN MINE. NOOB."
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Oh gawd it is the twink hater who twinks his toons to 'level quickly.'

My definition of twinks is much shorter than yours. It just happens to apply to more people.

Twinks = anyone who gets good gear and enchants to make a part of the game easier. It doesn't matter what part of the game it is for, the effects are the same.

I really don't care about my post count. I have only been on these forums since like july, and I don't really spend a lot of time reading other threads. Who really cares?

This thread would be dead by now if people like you would stop posting here. Notice how there are 9 posts since my last one, and how only two of them isn't 'twinks r dead good riddance' posts? This thread would die if it weren't for you trolls.

If someone in this epicly failing thread needs a ban, it's meliancill.

15+ Year Old Account

....whaaaa whaaa ........................ bull.............. <tears>..................etc....

like it or not when some one posts with information normaly the first thing alot of posters do nomater what forum they are on is look at the post count. is this person a viable member of this forum or is he brand new placing facts he may not know. all i did was point out that while he does have 535 posts is not one of the long term members of this forum. it realy anoys me that the site owners or mods let this troll fest continue for as long as it has.

call me names flame me do what you want i dont give a damn i realy dont. i have things i need to do so i dont have time to make a larger post on the matter.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!

ROFL I love it. The guy changes all his posts because no one will jump to his aid, and then says he is going to stop posting in this thread.

Lol that's hilarious. I was wondering why the page count jumped backed to 71 from 72.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

My queue timer right at this moment is at 4 hours 17 minutes and counting, with an unavailable estimate on time, and 0 bg's in the pvp window.

/sigh
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

okay just to get something straight.

if you turn off exp in bgs then you can't queue with ze ppl that hasn't turned off the exp in bgs can ya ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pérsephone

if you turn off exp in bgs then you can't queue with ze ppl that hasn't turned off the exp in bgs can ya ?
    ZOMG necro'd.....

And no, you can't.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pérsephone

go die in a fire, u couldn't leave it bee?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

lol i love this thread.

a flame bait just got necroed...
    Couldn't you just at least wait until patch 3.3?
    Xp-Locked guys please divert your efforts into organising XP locked matches on your battlegroups instead of making useless debates that leasd nowhere since both sides are so sure that they are right that they will never accept the other's oppinion. Just like an argument about democracy and republic would be. I would suggest to make a poll to vote who is right.

15+ Year Old Account

Lol is this thread still going :

71 Pages omg...

Heirloom-Twinks ftw :-)
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    Heirloom-Twinks ftw :-)
    There is no such a thing as a heirloom twink, it is heirloom geared player since 1 to 5 slots of blue quality gear & accessories are not enough to make someone imba vs someone of the same level
    in my experience they are perfectly killable 1vs1 if you get a clue (and maybe the right class ) the players called twinks could take up to 5 normal people together to bring down and that if they were alone

PSver 100 thousant views is quite insane for a non pinned topic