Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Tanking heroics, help please

Hi, yes its easily doable with your gear, my warrior dinged 80 2 days ago, since yesterday i keep running this , got the trinket hand legs and boots so far.

Easy epics. Too easy at my sense but...meh =/.

(Take a look at my warrior armory in my sig, i was far less geared than you when i started running it )

If your not having any trouble with threat, you can take 5 points out of ret and put 5 in divinity. You will get more surviveability with 5% increase healing done to you, helping out your healers. If you like to cast SS on yourself and have no issues with threat then put 3 points into Divine Sacrifice and Divine Guardian to boost SS.

Once you get better gear you can respec back.

Made a lot of improvements since yesterday, sitting almost at 25k now, but I'm finding myself struggling to be able to change my gear.

I've got some epic legs and waist from normal TOC and I can't afford use them because of the amount of defense I'd loose.

:/

Change out the meta gem in your helm for the one with 21 def rating.

Put a Blacksmith socket on your new belt, and drop a def rating gem in it.

Get enchants! Head, shoulders, chest, bracers, cloak...

Remember, that for 5-man heroics(Boss level 82), the defense level for uncrittable is 535. 540 is required for Raids(Boss level 83).

Quote Originally Posted by thepally
    If your not having any trouble with threat, you can take 5 points out of ret and put 5 in divinity. You will get more surviveability with 5% increase healing done to you, helping out your healers. If you like to cast SS on yourself and have no issues with threat then put 3 points into Divine Sacrifice and Divine Guardian to boost SS.

Once you get better gear you can respec back.
    divinity sucks for survivability.