Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    That's just about what I was trying to explain the whole time
    glyph of concecrate ftw?
    its more dps for me anyway

Re: Seal of vengance vs. Seal of Rightousness GLYPH

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    glyph of concecrate ftw?
    I know that, it's because you need the AOE for Razorscale !_!.

Uh?
    glyph of concecrate ftw?
    Uh, so what? :P Still the three glyphs you shall use are:
    - Glyph of Seal of Vengeance/Corruption
    - Glyph of Consecration
    - Glyph of Judgement

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by atresia
    Uh?
    Uh, so what? :P Still the three glyphs you shall use are:
    - Glyph of Seal of Vengeance/Corruption
    - Glyph of Consecration
    - Glyph of Judgement

no
    concecrate
    judgement
    exo or sov if you need it
    it always depend on your gear

You could prolly use SoR glyph for pvp, since SoR > SoC atm. SoC just flat out sucks imo, it has the lowest judgement damage by 100 miles.

Glyph of exorcism is kinda meh anyways, I may go back to it when I get me a fancy http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47520/grievance/ though

no
    concecrate
    judgement
    exo
    it always depend on your gear
    True, true...
    It still depends on how good gear you currently have... If you are able to roll +100 AP or something but lose painful amount of expertise - the good decision is to change it this way and run around with Glyph of Seal of Vengeance/Corruption...
    It is all about your equipment.

But to sum up - SoV Glyph > SoR Glyph because you won't use SoR anyway (thanks to the wtfpwnful Libram)... :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by atresia
    (thanks to the wtfpwnful Libram)... :P
    only 34 days to go.. oh god..
    lfg ToC 10man!
    q_q

only 34 days to go.. oh god..
    lfg ToC 10man!
    q_q
    That libram costs 25 badges = 13 Daily heroics?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    That libram costs 25 badges = 13 Daily heroics?
    need hit before that
    so 2piece t9 has priority
    (shoulder and glove)

15+ Year Old Account

need hit before that
    so 2piece t9 has priority
    (shoulder and glove)
    oh goodness, please buy that libram first. the 2pc set bonus can wait. the immediate dps gains you get from that libram justifies putting off t9. I dont get to dps much in my raid, I normally tank. On Vezax last night I got to dps, I was third in overall dmg at 5.3K dps, behind a mage(lol, 10k dps) and lock(5.5k dps). That libram is the primary reason I went from middle of the pack dps to top 3. It is SOOOOOOO worth it. Do yourself a favor, get the libram and the gear will come later.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    oh goodness, please buy that libram first. the 2pc set bonus can wait. the immediate dps gains you get from that libram justifies putting off t9. I dont get to dps much in my raid, I normally tank. On Vezax last night I got to dps, I was third in overall dmg at 5.3K dps, behind a mage(lol, 10k dps) and lock(5.5k dps). That libram is the primary reason I went from middle of the pack dps to top 3. It is SOOOOOOO worth it. Do yourself a favor, get the libram and the gear will come later.
    ya but im not even raiding for the moment, need to find a guild who play at US hour on a EU realm or slap blizzard to make EU --> US transfer
    and if I switch my glove il need expertise which il get from my crafted belt (losing hit from the old one) and that make me think i need to farm runed orb too..

i dont think it will stay without a cd long enough.. seem a bit op too

15+ Year Old Account

ya but im not even raiding for the moment, need to find a guild who play at US hour on a EU realm or slap blizzard to make EU --> US transfer
    and if I switch my glove il need expertise which il get from my crafted belt (losing hit from the old one) and that make me think i need to farm runed orb too..

i dont think it will stay without a cd long enough.. seem a bit op too
    They would have to change several of the other relics for other classes too. I think it will stay.

Gear problems are always fun to deal with. I do enjoy trying to get the best setup possible, if you don't have access to BiS for every slot. Swapping one piece for another, only to have to re-gem something else, fun fun. GL finding good guild that fits your schedule, it sucks to not be raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    GL finding good guild that fits your schedule, it sucks to not be raiding.
    you tell me
    raiding from 2pm to 6pm.. i just hope you dont have a family or kids to feed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Heidenreich
    Anyone who Glyphs Seal of Righteousness is a fu cking retard unless you are glyphing it for PvP.

Anyone who doesn't glyph Seal of Vengeance is also mildly retarded. BOO FU CKIN WHO I DONT WANNA REWORK MY GEAR. Then step back in line with Holy Paladins.

Paladins have bitched for months and well close to over a year that we don't have a +Hit or +Expertise Talent like every other Melee DPS Class. BLIZZARD GENEROUSLY gives us a Glyph on our MAIN DPS SEAL that GIVES us 10 Free Expertise. FU CKING BE HAPPY FOR A CHANGE.

OH AND! I use Seal of Vengeance 100% of the time and I guarantee I out DPS 99% of the scrubs that visit these forums and fill it with their tears, fu ckin piss poor excuse of a Ret Paladins if you are complaing about SoV Glyph OR TRYING to compare the two glyphs to one another.
    Like I already said, what are you going to get instead of expertise? Armor Pen? Haste? Both are WAY down the list of importance, being dead last in fact for DPS stats. They are even below agility according to EJ. Most good itemized items have str/sta, then crit and expertise/haste/or armor pen. You are giving up a valuable stat for a much less valuable one if you aren't getting expertise. Meanwhile SoR Glyph is around 100 dmg more per seal hit.

Not only that though, as I already explained SoR is used on over half the bosses in Ulduar right now. It's used on some in the Colesium as well. Not usually on the bosses themselves, no, but during the add phases which may or may not be important depending on how good your guild is. Every trash pack except the big single or double pulls it is used on, as well as many important parts of boss phases.

Sure these fights or phases may not be important or something you are still working on downing, but if you are going to use a lower DPS seal for AoE why even bother partaking in the fight? Also if the add phases are easy, then the bosses probably don't matter either (Freya and Thorim adds are harder than the actual boss on normal mode). You might as well just afk if you are gonna be a tard and use Vengeance for Freya adds, or Thorim adds, etc. rather than maximizing your DPS.

EDIT: Not that it matters now with SoC becoming our main AoE seal if the proposed changes go through