Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Mind Flay Glyph getting better!

Well, Mind Flay was a base 30 yard range, without needing to waste a glyph shot, in the WoTLK beta.

Guys this glyph will be amazing for pvp, nothing to cry about. Its a pvp glyph just like howl of terror is a pvp glyph for locks. Not every glyph has to have pve utility.
    If they removed the horror effect from Death Coil, and made a major glyph for it that you could waste a glyph slot on, would you be happy, or would you be annoyed that you have to waste a major glyph slot on something that you should have as baseline. It is a buff, yes. But it is a buff. Nobody is saying it isn't.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by baele
    Guys this glyph will be amazing for pvp, nothing to cry about. Its a pvp glyph just like howl of terror is a pvp glyph for locks. Not every glyph has to have pve utility.
    Try doing serious raiding WITHOUT glyph of mindflay. It's pretty much impossible. You NEED 30/36 yards range minimum to be effective there most of the time.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by baele
    I wonder, do you even have a raiding shadowpriest?

And yet, it's still not right. The snare and the full range should both be baseline. No glyph involved.
    This