Seal of Blood in live!!

I was on my alt and saw my paladin still had Seal of Blood!

Re: Seal of Blood in live!!

Yeah...Mine did too, until the buff ran out. It's kind of like some other timed buffs that don't go away when you log out, it's been around forever, you've found nothing new, so don't get peoples hopes up

OMG BUT HOW!?@@?

Idiot.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BigSarge04
    Yeah...Mine did too, until the buff ran out. It's kind of like some other timed buffs that don't go away when you log out, it's been around forever, you've found nothing new, so don't get peoples hopes up
    Get anyones hopes up for what? I think most are glad it is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    I think most are glad it is gone.
    Lolwut?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

15+ Year Old Account

Get anyones hopes up for what? I think most are glad it is gone.
    im glad,
    seal of blood suck.. sorry i dont like cutting my wrist to dps

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Lolwut?
    The backlash damage was unneccessary, and often a liability in raids with heavy raid damage. SoV is now better than what blood used to be but without the backlash damage. Who wouldn't be glad that they don't kill themselves dpsing anymore and at the same time doing better damage?

15+ Year Old Account

The backlash damage was unneccessary, and often a liability in raids with heavy raid damage. SoV is now better than what blood used to be but without the backlash damage.
    loatheb and gluth were some of the fights were it piss you off :/
    Who wouldn't be glad that they don't kill themselves dpsing anymore and at the same time doing better damage?
    healer, they even have time to cheer at you!

ok no.. /cry

The coding for the spell remains, we just don't have access to it. You logged onto your alt, which had SoB up prior to the patch, and still had the seal active on your toon when you logged in post-patch. You can use it until it runs out or you click it off, you just can't recast it on yourself.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    loatheb and gluth were some of the fights were it piss you off :/
    Also Thaddius when you got hit for 13k backlash from JoB.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    The coding for the spell remains, we just don't have access to it. You logged onto your alt, which had SoB up prior to the patch, and still had the seal active on your toon when you logged in post-patch. You can use it until it runs out or you click it off, you just can't recast it on yourself.
    The seal does nothing- Only the Judgement is registered.

On Hodir the other night, I saw a 41k Judgment of Corruption. I would hate to see that as a Judgment of Blood Crit. 13k+ backlash would kick myself in the nuts.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Macktruck
    On Hodir the other night, I saw a 41k Judgment of Corruption. I would hate to see that as a Judgment of Blood Crit. 13k+ backlash would kick myself in the nuts.
    Try Thaddius during 3.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Try Thaddius during 3.0.
    Thaddius was fine, as you got healed up quite quickly.

Loatheb however...

Or Instructor, 150k x2 seal procs from DS on the adds right after Instructor died. I one shot myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

fail tank turns Sapphiron... i eat a cleave and barely survive... then auto attack goes off... and i die..

i read my combat log and see: seal of the martyr hits you for blahblahblah(3 overkill).. made me wana cry

i do miss the instant high dps of martyr compared to the slow build up for vengence.. but i sure as hell dont miss the recoil damage >.>

Suicide: The act of pwning ones self.

Seal of Blood was actually kind of good when Spiritual Attunement worked the way it did in BC, where the pally got mana from being healed. One of ret's problems was mana issues back in the day, however, after they changed the mechanic for Judgements of the Wise and removed spiritual attunement as being a passive ability for all paladins..it was a silly seal. And yeah the recoil damage was awful.

Soo many fights where I had to worry about aoe damage and whether it was worth it to Judge something and possibly gib myself etc.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Voldehmort
    One of ret's problems was mana issues back in the day
    l2stack 2 shadow priest and a shaman with you!
    i miss those day xD

Quote Originally Posted by Voldehmort
    Seal of Blood was actually kind of good when Spiritual Attunement worked the way it did in BC, where the pally got mana from being healed. One of ret's problems was mana issues back in the day, however, after they changed the mechanic for Judgements of the Wise and removed spiritual attunement as being a passive ability for all paladins..it was a silly seal. And yeah the recoil damage was awful.

Soo many fights where I had to worry about aoe damage and whether it was worth it to Judge something and possibly gib myself etc.
    As a healer i hated it, nothing more retarded than having to spend extra time throwing quick heals on the ret pallys because of a retarded game mechanic
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Eärendil
    Thaddius was fine, as you got healed up quite quickly.

Loatheb however...
    No, not if you were geard during 3.0 before the rolled the damage of JoB into the seal, you were not fine on thaddius. You could literally crit your pants and die from a judgement. It was tat bad..

Click to see my Armory

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by meag333
    No, not if you were geard during 3.0 before the rolled the damage of JoB into the seal, you were not fine on thaddius. You could literally crit your pants and die from a judgement. It was tat bad..
    your healer were that bad?
    or you dont think about the same boss? Thadius you know the big giant with electrical charge + and -
    i dont remember a fight where i have gone under 50% except gluth or loatheb (and wipe but anyway)