Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Were is the Tauren Rogues?..
    On the other hand, this seems to good to be true.. for now.

Well tho I like some of it, revamping old content and such should be fun.
    Well.. we can only wait and see for now
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

A sort of... green... tusked... Tir... For...

*head explodes*

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by roflpot
    the wow community is so ???

so many posts about how the game is easymode and how great vanilla was blah blah blah

they're trying to bring back the feel of vanilla by hopefully basing a lot of the game in the old world and people moan about not creating new content. amazing.
    And they get banned for complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by GREENTHUNDER
    Dwarf Shaman -_-u I can see night elves since they are all nature lovers and shamans are kinda in the nature spirit thing, but Dwarf Shaman??
    =(
    I guess an spacegoat fucked a female Dwarf thinking she was a man and a Dwarf Shaman was borned.

NERD

FUCKING

GASM

FJDOISJFIOWEJIFJWEOJOWEIOFJoEWFIJOWEFWEFEWF

this will be amazing if its true
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

If this is FREAKING SERIOUS, i swear to never doubt BLIZZARD ever again!.

If this is true it is gonna make wow whole again.
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Deleted

OK, the new update about Baine Bloodhoof is true, he is getting replaced by a new guy. But Cairne being assassinated? Thrall leaving the Horde to Garrosh??? WHAT? That is a hell of a Cataclysm, alright.

Most of that is obviously false. Azeroth contains four times the land area that the expansions do, they are not going to redo all of it, which they would have to unless they wanted an entire expansion to be a step backwards in overall art quality, which they obviously do not want.

This is gonna be great for those who experienced Vanilla and loved it, and for those who never really got to try it.

That's what they said about naxx in wotlk and look what happen to it.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX
    Is it just me, or does everyone sound really dissapointed thus far? :'(

I hope it turns out to be better than this preliminary information.
    Disappointment is a big word. I would love to see all of this content in the game at some point, but it shouldn't be the biggest chunk of content in an expansion. As I said before, the main goal of an expansion is to expand, with some slight hints of revamp. The main goal of patches is to revamp, with some hints of expanding.

However, while I do like the sound of this newspost (even if it sounds farfetched and unsourced), the story behind the Goblins is just too retarded (unless this version is a very simplified version). A greedy race with a sole purpose of making money, without any loyalties and a strong neutrality (to make more money), won't just sell their soul (or give up their greedy practices) to the Horde just because they did something nice for some random Orc that appeared to be Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial
    You don't work for Blizzard so how would you know anything that's going to happen? You don't so this is just speculation, like I've said too many times already.
    I would laugh my ass off if Boubouille was actually an employee in Blizzard's PR department. Specificly, Customer Satisfaction. What better way to get a feel of how much your playerbase likes something than to monitor fansites and leak info to get early reactions to upcoming content?
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

ZOMG!! ZOMG!! ZOMG!! ZOMG!! ZOMG!!

OMFG!! NE MAGE!!! OMFFFGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

K, I'll stop acting like a 12 year old. But, now the question everyone is asking.

Gnome priests? Seriously? Doesn't being a priest require some form of conscience, or a soul for that matter?

/gnomepunt.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korialstrasz&n=Dalcybel

The Goblin story is pretty lame. Seems like a major cop out to avoid making the Isle of Kezan and the capital of Undermine. I hope this part turns out not to be true.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by WarDaft
    Most of that is obviously false. Azeroth contains four times the land area that the expansions do, they are not going to redo all of it, which they would have to unless they wanted an entire expansion to be a step backwards in overall art quality, which they obviously do not want.
    Well, if this is all true, I guess that globe in Ulduar is starting to make sense.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecretArts
    That would be epic. rofl.
    tauren pally with bacon of light !
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

10+ Year Old Account

Awesome! Gnome Priest!

Shame if it's only 5 level increase.

Would the new races start at level 55 or 1? As it said they would have a history of what happened and how they came to their factions, would fit in with the quests along the way you can get the items like totems in that area.

Tauren Paladins are ftmfw. I am rerolling immediately when the expansion drops.

Reusing old content is fine, as long as they give us new content. Opening up some zones that were previously unused are a good start, but I don't want to have to run the same dungeons that I've done a bunch of times before. I would love to run h sfk, but I want some new instances too.

Assuming all this news turns out to be true, it seems like WoW will be finished after this expansion. They've brought us full circle. I don't think I would want anything after returning home. I hope at the end of the expansion, after the final Raid boss has been defeated, there's an epic server-wide quest chain that sets in motion the destruction of the world.

No new continent.
    No new class.
    Recycled old content.
    Additional class/race combinations i don´t care about.
    Only 5 Levels, which means less new talents than ever before.

Yeah... there better has to be a lot of other stuff not mentioned yet or i´m not impressed at all.

You guys are missing the best part of all this. If it is true, they will have to redo the quests in starting areas to allow for gear for the new classes, hopefully making them on par with the BE/Draenei areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarpanti
    I would laugh my ass off if Boubouille was actually an employee in Blizzard's PR department. Specificly, Customer Satisfaction. What better way to get a feel of how much your playerbase likes something than to monitor fansites and leak info to get early reactions to upcoming content?
    I'd go cry in a corner if he was. Then go roll a Worgen Rogue.