Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by kyleax1
    New expansion won't take as much work as others.

Why would blizzard do this? Because they are working on other games

Makes perfect sense to me.

Making old world azeroth suitable for flying mounts alone will take an absolute assload of work. Let alone the various other new content.
    Congratulations on being an idiot.

This just proves Blizzard is trying to fade WoW out

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

lol @ tauren paladins!

The alliance has the Knights of the Silver Hand, and the Hand of Argus.
    The belfs have the Blood Knights.
    The tauren have _________________

yes

what the hell is wrong with some of you people. this all sounds awesome. people have been asking blizz to go back to the old world for a long time not to mention flying and previously unavailable zones (more things people wanted). obviously we won't know how much of this is true till blizzcon next week. but seriously how often is this guy wrong with his info. he wouldn't post it unless there was a high chance it were true.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt
    lol @ tauren paladins!

yes
    The Hand of Angus?
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Madster
    This just proves Blizzard is trying to fade WoW out
    And how is that? If read read you would know that NONE of this is official.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Undead Hunters I don't believe.

Pets would eat their masters.

Only ONE new druid race? That automatically makes me think either: Worgen will be druids, and Goblins won't, or this is all just fake info added to make players get excited. They go out of their way to make class balance (One new paladin, one new shaman for horde/alliance, respectively), then give horde another druid, but not alliance?

This really does just sound like an April Fools joke, tbh. An april fools joke in August, :P (I'm aware this was datamined from the PTR, but who says blizz doesnt put them there as a joke?"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvae
    Making old world azeroth suitable for flying mounts alone will take an absolute assload of work. Let alone the various other new content.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman
    Sounds like an April Fool's Joke in the middle of August imo... Some of this content would be believable and wanted though. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Agree mate, some of this sounds so bullshity, like reason of Goblins being let into the horde and Worgen joining the alliance and wtf? Well using unused zones sounds nice... And like dwarf shaman seriously... it's like Tauren Loladin... Milkadin anyone?:> Dungeon revamp sounds great, unless they fuck it up like Naxx what is 70% sure.. Good night.

Edit: Taurens have Tit Full of Milk as Paladin organisation.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuspt
    lol @ tauren paladins!

yes
    The Tauren have the Followers of An'she (the Sun), as Blizz introduced the hint in 3.2.

[quote=dragothica ]
    IF THAT is TRUE, the game will be completely ruined.

--
    U will still play the game, cut the bullshit - ruining the game blabla allways ppl complaining about blizzards work and still they are playing it pretty fking hilarious lmfao.

Human Hunter = severely OP stealth detection. Between Flare, Perception, and Track Hidden, you've got the bane of rogues everywhere...it's about fracking time!! lol

Personally, I like what I'm seeing. You've already got stupid amounts of ganking going on as it is, it's not like being able to fly in Azeroth will make a difference (and for lore: we can fly in northrend, why not the rest of Azeroth? there's no atmospheric difference between Northrend and everywhere else besides northrend is colder and has thinner atmosphere (mountains) which, tbh, makes flying harder.)
    We are the internet we dont care about you. We just want to poke you with a pointy stick
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Furthermore to hate gearscore for 'denying you access to raids' is like hating your credit score for denying you access to a loan.

I have to agree with people here. While the idea of revamping the old world sounds nice and all, if the majority of the expansion is just phased old world areas, it will really feel like a cheap cop-out. Unless they plan on adding this in addition to Maelstrom zones and/or making this "expansion" only a 6-9 month cycle till the next "real" expansion after that... will like I said, just sounds like a cheap cop-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvae
    You win a cookie.

Is there any way to turn off that Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Undead Hunters I don't believe.

Pets would eat their masters.
    Nathanos Blightcaller wants a word with you up in the Eastern Plaguelands.

Tauren shadow priest ... facemelting cows haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Nathanos Blightcaller wants a word with you up in the Eastern Plaguelands.
    Oh please, what wolf wouldn't wanna chew on their boney master? :P

And I actually would understand Night Elf mages and Tauren Priests after the new questline...

hahhahaha are you serious? this sounds comical:

Dwarf Shaman lol wtf is that? I could see nightelves but dwarf? LOL omfg

Tauren Paladin LOL seriously? I can't picture a tauren wearing power rangers gear, I think undead would be better paladins since they were humans once.

Troll Druid LOL I just can't see it, but I guess we needed another druid race in the Horde.

Blood Elf Warrior lol c'mon Blizzard, you know we used to make fun of them because they are so femenime they are the only class that can't be warriors, you ruined it!! no more pussy BE jokes =(

in the other hand:
    Gnome Priest gratz gnomes you got your healer finally, I think this class is the one that fits gnomes better than any other healer.

Level cap 85? -_-u whatever... =/

Goblins Horde ftw =) please post the classes please, I'd like to see Goblin shamans =) let's say Thrall teaches them the art of shamanism as a way to say thanks for rescuing him =)

Worgen Alliance , good, I don't like them anyways.

BTW, FREAKING PUT SOME MONEY ON BETTER ARMOR MODELS, NOW FEELS LIKE A FREE GAME QUALITY WITH CRAPPY ARMOR MODELS.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Classic Dungeon Revamp
    Redesigning Onyxia's Lair in Patch 3.2.2 was just the first step. As most of the leveling will take place in revamped areas of Azeroth, so too will the dungeons, allowing players to use them to level from 80 to 85.

As far as I know, Ragnaros will also be back in this expansion.
    everything sounded pretty great until i got to this part.

going back to the old zones is fine, especially if they are revamped and taking advantage of the phasing tech. to be honest that actually sounds like it could lead to some cool stuff with a good mix of new fun and sweet nostalgia.

but repeating the dungeons too? and the raids???

what the hell is even the point if all of that is true? if thats where they want the game to go why not just save themselves trouble and just revert the servers back to 1.0.

so im hoping that that part is 100% untrue. other than that though. it all sounds pretty good.

High General Turalyon and His Wife Alleria Windrunner will be back of course right? OMG ARATHOR TO THE RESCUE!