Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution85
    Boubouille, you are MAJORLY putting your Arse on the line here. Within a weeks time, the truth will be known. I think you are being fed a bowl full of BS here by Blizz to keep people from gaining knowledge of the real x-pac info.

If you are wrong, MMO Champs credibility will be less then zero. I would have waited till we are much closer to Blizzzcon to have posted this stuff..........
    Thank you for the kind advice. I bet it'll be taken in consideration next time! (You know, because nobody thought of that.)

First of April came early this year?

10+ Year Old Account

Would be great if MMO champion went back to acctually putting up confirmed stuff instead of all these speculations.

And when reading this I pretty much went like "what?" all the way, so much that doesent make the slightest sence at all.

Oh and if cairne ends up like these rumors I for sure will get mad cows disease (tauren druid... ^_^)

Oh and flying in azeroth? hmm, didnt they say that would require too much before? so why not all of the sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution85
    Boubouille, you are MAJORLY putting your Arse on the line here. Within a weeks time, the truth will be known. I think you are being fed a bowl full of BS here by Blizz to keep people from gaining knowledge of the real x-pac info.

If you are wrong, MMO Champs credibility will be less then zero. I would have waited till we are much closer to Blizzzcon to have posted this stuff..........
    gotta agree. this is a hell of a gamble. but all the more reason to trust how accurate this information could actually be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror
    Not anymore, read the WoW Comic. The Order of Tirisfal is back, its members are Med'an, Garona, Aegwynn, Maraad, Meryl, Valeera, Jaina and very soon also Medivh.

Not that I'm saying that Thrall will be part of it, BUT they are indeed back, fighting the Old Gods this time.
    Oh wait, but isn't Aegwynn dead? Need to check it on wowwiki^^ Anyway... Where are Tauren Rogues?! Still too good to be seen?:>

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Arcus4884
    Now Blizzard is giving people what they want and they are still QQ ....
    People WILL QQ about anything, it's today's society problem. :-\

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Arcus4884
    Now Blizzard is giving people what they want and they are still QQ ....
    And they get banned for it.

Sounds like a bit too much speculation. I don't think stuff like this should be front-page news, stick to the facts.

If it is true though: I wouldn't like it. Especially the new race/class combo's sound boring, takes away all the flavor of WoW and turns it into another bland visual/style-motivated fantasy ("why Tauren Paladins? Why not! Lore be damned, it looks cool"...egh > )

Quote Originally Posted by RMJ
    People dont seem to understand the grand scheme, this will be much harder and take more work that TBC or Wotlk, tweaker the old world, rebuilding much of it, new quests. Instances, and so forth.

Im simply blown away, if this indeed the last expansion for Wow, then it has come home and will get a worthy end. /salute Blizzard
    R.I.P World of Warcraft 2004-2009 The Casuals whiners finally killed you, one wonders how casuals can overcome reallife, they must cry alot at work and out in the big world, when stuff is to hard and time consuming. Maybe god will helps casual scrubs handle real life? nobody knows.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix
    Oh wait, but isn't Aegwynn dead? Need to check it on wowwiki^^ Anyway... Where are Tauren Rogues?! Still too good to be seen?:>
    She is alive, she never died actually. She disappeared after she gave birth to Medivh and reappeared to give back life to his son and then exiled herself in the Barrens, until Jaina found her. This is part of the book "Cycle of Hatred".

anybody thought that boub's source might be a blizz employee of some description hence why (A) he's sure, and (B) why he cant cite source.

I dont know what to think about this, I mean, its not like im dissapointed im more like shocked and I guess if all that is true we have to see the quests and stuff to see how some things will fit with the lore...

I dunno, I think I'm kinda starting to lose my respect for this site. Particularly with this expansion, it seems that Bou has been posting a whole lot of stuff based on more and more speculation and tenuous facts.

I'm not going to get into a debate about whether this info is right (some it sounds really cool). He may be 100% right in every single thing in this post. Some of it is datamined, as he said, but a lot of it doesn't seem to have any real source. But it just seems that his posts are less factual than ever before, sort of taking the "just post it and if we're wrong we'll retract it later" approach.

Just my ravings on the subject, take it for what its worth (i.e. commence flaming.)
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

I ask for sources to be cited for the non datamined data and my post gets deleted. Seriously?

this part i missed, Garrosh the new chieftain of horde and orcs ???

Kill him...for once, i wanna make a deal with some alliance...

Cant we kick him off Thunder bluff or something like that ? Some novice shaman that couldnt control his thunderstorm spell or so ^^.

Wow. That Quote from SA is actually pretty epic.. I mean the storyline.. it seems pretty grim (but in a good way)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xstreem
    First of April came early this year?
    Fail.

i like these ideas tbh . . but i dont see thrall giving garrosh control of the horde un less forced to and som of the class/race combos are stupid and way outside the lore. i like the idea of the current maps etc bein changed and re used instead of just same stuff over again. bu all round good ideas i think very good . . .
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    No new continent.
    No new class.
    Recycled old content.
    Additional class/race combinations i don´t care about.
    Only 5 Levels, which means less new talents than ever before.

Yeah... there better has to be a lot of other stuff not mentioned yet or i´m not impressed at all.
    Not true.......... you know that leveling 80-85 will take much!much! longer than any other level cap because its story base, meaning you have to complete a huge quest line to advance and that is just one great big content and continents..... welll you wont be on contitents but you would be across tons of islands in the great sea.

And well for talents...... we already have tons, suggesting that the 5 talent points would be really big and by level 85 dude your 75 talent point will prolly make you a super hero

And adding to that the graphics is presumably much better and game play 1-85 will be sooooo much better
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by balatro
    I ask for sources to be cited for the non datamined data and my post gets deleted. Seriously?
    Don't you think if we were able to cite sources, they'd be cited long ago?

Not that you'd need them, you'd already know about them.