Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

if garrosh became the leader of the horde that means no more for the alliance raids due to the fact garrosh will hunt any alliance down in org or wherever they would put him he LOVES to fight. but as someone who didnt get to experience vanilla WoW this stuff sounds awesome and i dont see why people QQ about it, is nothing blizz does right to you guyz? if not why do you keep posting about it and why do you keep playing WoW you fail not blizz

Quote Originally Posted by xstreem
    This is all bullshit and a joke?
    ^ I hope he's right ^

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    But orc warlocks make perfect sense, eh?
    you don't read lore much do you.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by mystik
    gnomes shouldn't get gnomer back they suck and can't beat lvl 30 troggs.
    So no one else noticed that now Gnomes can heal....the race takes their city back?
    Like the phoenix, rising from the flames...so shall this epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire & flight. This is a night of transcendance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    We've killed Old Gods, Corrupted Dragon Flights, The Burning Legion and even killed one of their leaders (archimonde)..

But hey.. watch out for those zombies.. they bite.

Deleted

everything else I heard about the "new addon" so far sounded made-up and I never really thought the chances high of it becoming reality

but THIS... it all fits together and I really think we will see this
    and I got really excited when I read it

changing azeroth is really what the game needed
    gnomeregan, aszhara etc.

and the thing with Cairne and Garrosh: what will happen to the Tauren?
    as we will have Tauren Paladins and dwarven Shamans... maybe some connection between the two?

Im greatly looking forward to this thread being a repeat of Wrath of the Lich King speculation.
    You know, where the information is unusually accurate for being "speculation".

No source?
    "I cannot cite sources." tell Blizzard immediately what happened. An employed snitched. The correct way to handle it it say nothing - then Blizzard is as frustrated at it as the nay sayers.

And this isnt a revamp of the old world; They are talking about splintering the two old contents... this is going to essentially be new content entirely if it is true. Having phasing and such business from the very beginning requires the content to be re-written and produced again. I can assure you that the phasing technology is not something they can simply slap onto existing content and make it work right.

I dont expect this all to be true.
    But I didnt expect there to be such high-and-mighty, holier-than-thou-art reaction to the pre-Blizzcon speculation from the community. They said they dont post stuff on the front page without having a great deal of faith in the information - if you cannot believe them on that merit after months (years) of very reliable information then you have personal problems well beyond the scope of this site and a video game that you may be a little too involved in for your own well being.

Yes - I made an account to post this.
    Yes - I will be back to have a REALLY good laugh if this all turns out to be true.

/grabs_popcorn
    Fanboy (fan·boy) -noun

1. Individual characterized by refusal to apply similar judgment to a specific product or service they apply to all other products and/or services similar in nature. (ex. first impressions, expectation of quality, expedience of improvement and/or solutions)
    2. Individuals with marked reactions in passionate defense of a specific product or service. related; see Objectivist

It seems Nathanos Marris got himself an offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    5 Level Cap is awesome.

Emerald Dream will be 86-90.

Planes set... the Sageras expansion, the end of all ends... 91-100.
    Yup. They are gonna sell us two expansions. One for 80-85 "Cataclysm" and one for 85-90 "Emerald Dream/Nightmare". Just like they did with Starcraft II they are going to be splitting them into multiple pieces of software to generate more MONEY,
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Holy shiiit! This is just pure awesomenes, if blizzard do this.. Damn, gonna be a completely new game, would jsut be so freakings EPIC! speechless.

also it just hit me like a ton of bricks,

wow is now pretty much the same story progress as the mega man series

mega man = war of the ancient, battle against a constantly growing evil

mega man X = vanilla, new evil surfaces and old ones come back

mega man zero = TBC and LK, confronting old evil once and for all catastrophe happens

Mega man ZX = this if true, post apocalypse with everyone in a war with each other betrayed, etc
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by balatro
    But it is speculation, Bou confirmed it in his post himself. Primarily that part about him not being able to 100% guarantee the information - only that it made sense.

I like this site a lot, I've been a lurker here for a long time now. But, I would like some level of professionalism to remain. It's what made this site in the past and still continues to drive it to this day. This site is partially billed as a news source, I'd like to see that maintained. Print the news and nothing but the news, don't intermingle news with opinion and speculation. Let the people decide its implications.
    I agree, 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanham
    Re-using Onyxia in the next patch is bad enough
    You do know that Onyxia is being "re-used" in a MINOR content patch, that otherwise would not have any new content anyway, right?
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Well look, there's been a hugewhack CATACLYSM out there. I don't think the bridge will still be standing up.
    ...Crap, I didn't think about that. You're right there.

Also, LOL @ Nathanos jr.! That's just pure awesomeness. ;D

I'm pretty skeptical of this, especially the Something Awful part. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, and I'd advise others to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    What's the point then?
    The point is that if you can link one instance where Boubouille has claimed something to be 100% true and has been proven wrong, then I will admit your insecurities are with merit.

Until then Boubouille has more than proven himself in given true information. It's obvious he has a reliable contact.
    "Our logic is actually pretty simple. If hybrid classes can do the same dps as pure classes, then why have pure classes in the game? So we design the pure classes to do slightly higher dps." -Ghostcrawler 3/22/2009
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15864857264&pageNo=4&sid=1#66

After reading the quoted text about Azerothing being changed and so on.... I almost began to cry. I don't think the old areas should be changed like that. If they really wanna do it like that, they should make somekinda "2nd dimension" into the game. I just don't like this as an idea of next expansion.

Fake. No way horde having 2 classes able to be druids, and alliance just one

im extremely excited about this. whenever i got my loremaster title i had a blast doing it because i got to go back to azeroth and do the old stuff i missed, and found out a lot of lore in the process. i think the story of deathwing and the corruption of the dragonflights is very interesting as is the old gods coming back. i actually just finished reading the well of eternity book series learning a lot more about azshara and the maelstrom type stuff in the process. if this is true then i cant wait.

to all those complaining about flying mounts in azeroth and pvp being ruined and blah blah im sure blizzard would make it something like wintergrasp where once you fly down you cant fly back out unless its at a certain area. blizzard isnt full of retards, blizzard has people working for them who put all their effort into improving this game for you guys. they think of everything that could and could not work and make sure that it works out the way they hope it will (usually) so for now, i say we wait for blizzcon and celebrate the news

myspace.com/sexygcgurl66
    facebook.com/misfitgurl66
    xbl gamertag-misfitgurl66

Fake. No way horde having 2 classes able to be druids, and alliance just one
    Worgen.

Everybody is saying it will be epic, but if it actually comes out there will be a LOTS of QQ.
    It have been like this for a long time, it will be like this until "end" of the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle
    you don't read lore much do you.
    Oh yes I do. Fel is the last step on the patch of using arcane. Warlocks are ex-mages. Tell me, how can an orc be only a warlock, but not a mage? How is an orc not allowed to take the arcane using step? Are they exclusively supposed to either use fel straight away or wield no magic at all?

No my good man, YOU don't read the lore.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.