Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Flowercake
    Sounds awesome

Anyone that have any idea when it will be released?
    Not like a date, more like this year or next oO
    Two years.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher21
    oh men blizzard, you have no new ideas...
    New Idea maybe hmm.... NE Warlock! ye I want it! WTB for 100k g

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • Wailing Caverns will be become a lush tropical area as a result of the druid's magic.
    I think this means there will be some part of the lore showing here. As Wailing Caverns always has been a mysterious and a favorite instance I think it's a smart step by Blizzard. They can make much with this.
    This may result in a Wailing Caverns Raid Instance. Or atleast a heroic mode on the normal one. (revamp) Or a completly new heroic Wailing Caverns instance.

I vote for Wailing Caverns!
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Human Hunter
    Oh man, this means that South Park episode makes a little bit more sense, what's next? Sword of a Thousand Truths? Oh wait.

Use Sidiyan's post to filter out everyone whos commenting on the things that he covered.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx
    My personal belief is this: any of these so called "leaks" should be treated as nothing more than fun speculation to get a person thinking. until blizzard announces them its speculation. i don't care if this Boubouille has been right in the past, everything here is a lie until blizzard makes a statement.

on a more personal note if this leak is true i would love to see the person that did the leak fired and sued. Blizzard puts all this time and money into their work and some idiot thinks its funny to spoil it before blizzard gets to announce it to the world? its an outrage i say! this person is no better than a dirty spy.

You honestly think someone's going to get in trouble for leaking this? Blizzard is who leaked this info and they do it every expansion right before Blizzcon - they do it so that there is no surprise at Blizzcon when they announce the next expansion cuz this way people are already thinking about it. If they didn't do it this way then alot of people would be upset at Blizzcon after hearing this and their reaction would be unpredictable, this way the news has already been broken so people are more at ease with it.
    And you could look deep into my eyes
    Like I was a super-model
    Uh-huh

Quote Originally Posted by ckhupp
    Simple as this, Blizzard made lore has made it so those classes are NOT involved in those races, The wild hammer have an alliance, because they refused to outright join the alliance

the trolls who refused to follow the animal gods are a part of the horde, you cannt just study the light, you receive its blessing through prayer and being taught by one who has it. blizzard is subverting its entire old lore structure so we can mess with our epeens and dick around with things that frankly will lose their "flavor" after a few months

Azshara was never messed with by the old gods, nor was deathwing, archimonde was the influence to BOTH of them

gilneas wasnt just "cut off" they were obliterated. while yes, its cool to have them, its stupid andf horribly fake, disrespecting their own already made work, thats just shitty "hey, our old stuff cant keep up with what we want now, so rather then evolve our world, we'kll just go back in time, change the time loop, and make everything you knew a lie, fuck you player, fuck you"
    The only problem i see with this, is that you're completely and totally wrong in everything you just posted.

-The Wildhammers not in the Alliance, you're right, they're not... but at the same time, it's proof positive that Dwarves ARE capable of being shamans.
    -Trolls in the Horde can't be druids because they don't follow the animal gods... wrong-o, they do indeed follow the animal gods, but Vol'Jin vowed to help Thrall
    after he saved Vol'Jin and the other Darkspear trolls from a Sea Witch that threatened to destroy their homes.
    -Tauren can't be Paladins because they have to be taught by someone that can wield the light...... Blood Elves, enough said
    -Azshara not manipulated by an Old God... you're wrong, and right at the same time i suppose. She was manipuated by Sargeras, a corrupted Titan who wanted
    to aid the Old Gods in their control over Azeroth. AND, after Nazjatar sunk, Azshara was transformed, along with the rest of her people, into the Naga, by Old
    God influence.
    -Deathwing not influenced by an Old God... you're wrong, enough said. Nefarion, the Earth Warder. That's what Deathwing used to be known as, but he was
    driven mad by the whisperings of an Old God, and turned against the other Dragon Flights when he convinced them to make the Demon Soul.
    -Gilneas was obliterated... You're wrong, again. Gilneas' leader, Genn Greymane, ordered the Greymane wall to be constructed after the second war, because he
    did not condone throwing Orcs into internment camps, and didn't want any fuss from the Alliance when he seceded from them. As such, he, as well as the
    rest of Gilneas, became a shut-in nation. They didn't even open their gates to help the refugees from Lordaeron when the undead plague swept the land.
    Them re-joining the Alliance doesn't really make too much sense to me either, but since Alliance can't get Pandaren, then i guess they decided to swap sides
    and give Horde Goblins instead.

You know what makes this situation a hell of a lot funnier?

These past years and specially after WotLK's release, a lot of the players have been whining on the forums about how epic Azeroth is, how distant it feels and how Blizzard should do something so players could revisit the old world and its dungeons.

Blizzard finally does something epic with the Old World, changing it, creating new lore, basically doing everything the players have been asking for for the longest time.

And yet you bitch. The WoW community has to be the most rage inducing online community of all. WoW has spoiled every single player to the point where they aren't content with anything at all. Sometimes Blizzard does things that are a huge "WTF", this is true (like every other video game company), however, they know how to make games. They've made some of the most successful and famous games ever released and they have their development history to prove. So sit your baby asses down, shut the fuck up and play the game. Regardless of how many times you say you're going to quit, you'll still come back, you'll still act like a hard ass on the internet and no one will give a damn about your deconstructive, nonsensical opinions.

And when it comes to MMO-C's reputation. For Boubou to post this on the front page, he has to be extremely sure and I believe it. Most of the information actually makes some sort of sense, specially with all the clues laying around. Apparently a lot of people fear change cause they think the game will turn lame...Chill. If anything, WoW has gotten better, more epic throughout the years. Let Blizzard do their job.

Ill quit if those changes come. they cant remove Orgrimmar, Thrall and Craine..
    It's probably true when Boubou says it, we wont see him running naked through the streets either :/

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    You know what makes this situation a hell of a lot funnier?

These past years and specially after WotLK's release, a lot of the players have been whining on the forums about how epic Azeroth is, how distant it feels and how Blizzard should do something so players could revisit the old world and its dungeons.

Blizzard finally does something epic with the Old World, changing it, creating new lore, basically doing everything the players have been asking for for the longest time.

And yet you bitch. The WoW community has to be the most rage inducing online community of all. WoW has spoiled every single player to the point where they aren't content with anything at all. Sometimes Blizzard does things that are a huge "WTF", this is true (like every other video game company), however, they know how to make games. They've made some of the most successful and famous games ever released and they have their development history to prove. So sit your baby asses down, shut the fuck up and play the game. Regardless of how many times you say you're going to quit, you'll still come back, you'll still act like a hard ass on the internet and no one will give a damn about your deconstructive, nonsensical opinions.

And when it comes to MMO-C's reputation. For Boubou to post this on the front page, he has to be extremely sure and I believe it. Most of the information actually makes some sort of sense, specially with all the clues laying around. Apparently a lot of people fear change cause they think the game will turn lame...Chill. If anything, WoW has gotten better, more epic throughout the years. Let Blizzard do their job.
    My name is Sidiyan and I support this message. You said what I tried to say with much more focus.

Quote Originally Posted by emjay
    are you new to this site?

bibi always brings up news like this and stands correct.
    Hes from paris... ofc he has some connections to people of blizz
    He has asked people like you to prove when this has happened.
    Funny enough, nobody has.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by BlindStar

and beside that...do you really believe that goblins would join horde ?! they care about 1 thing - MONEY !
    If their homeland and a lot of their people were killed in the cataclysm, and a mad dragon demands they work for free for him forever - yeah, I could see some of them running for cover.

Deleted

world record reply on X discussion?

<- post nr°1236

Quote Originally Posted by Sponx
    Main administration moved to Paris some time ago, I remember getting a warning on my email or something, cause the Terms of Conditions changing due to the change.
    Yet nobody else got an email...

Quote Originally Posted by gilfanon
    They don't have to 'redesign everything', Kalimdor is already a separate instance server, they just effectively design a new continent called Kalimdor that's broken into pieces (much like what happened to the original Azeroth, or Outland) and phase it so that everyone over level 80 (or 70, or 60) sees the new continent, and everyone under that level sees the old one.
    OR put the "new" crashed Kalimdor on ANOTHER server - when ever anybody teleports or sails to Kalimdor, the game decides which server it tosses them into - pre or post cataclysm (yeah sorry, you can't kill lowbies that way

As an old school wow player (04), i am very happy with these changes and Im looking foward to this xpac than i did the last two.

this smells strongly of a graphics engine upgrade .. courtesy sc2 i'd guess

i think the whole world will be changed for everyone (every lvl) with xpac ...why then this??

# The Barrens will be split into two separate zones of two different level bands.
    # Azshara will become a low level (~10-20) zone.

etc

it maybe will be only for those with xpac

A lot of this interests me, but two things cause problems for me.

1 - Thrall not leading the horde would suck. After the wrathgate, I found it funny that the humans (typically seen as the good guys) were the ones who wanted war while the orcs (particularly Thrall) was acting more sensibly.

2 - A lot of those class changes (while they may make sense in some obscure little lore ways) would make many of the races too similar.

I'm all for the added lore in the whole Cataclysm thing if they do it in a good way. A way that would make perfect sense would be to have two separate versions of Azeroth (pre-Cataclysm and post-Cataclysm) which have a trigger quest chain to advance you through them. BUT, because people like the old world stuff they could possibly use the Caverns of Time or something related as a portal between the two versions.

Edit: In contrast to my first complaint, that could be the start of an interesting plot for Warcraft 4.

Garrosh... new warchief Woooo
    The rest of this news is also amazing
    Well done blizz