This.
    Is BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Your bridge is that way ---------->
    Hater's gonna hate.

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    "Blizzard can do what they want, nuff said."

This isnt Blizzards expansion, this is boubou the bozo's wishfull thinking. Untill BLIZZARD announces their true expansion idea.
    When I see the leaked photos that will happen Thursday night/Friday morning before Blizzcon of all the cardboard standouts, logos etc. You know, everything that confirms what the expansion is going to be and be like, I won't believe them and consider them fake until they show the trailer and make the announcement of whatever the announcement is first hand.

What if they like, saw this thread, and just to piss us all off, didn't reveal anything about the xpac? Wouldn't that just be the most totally dick move ever?
    Hater's gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by McGnarlz
    What if they like, saw this thread, and just to piss us all off, didn't reveal anything about the xpac? Wouldn't that just be the most totally dick move ever?
    I don't think there will be enough Qs to describe it if that were to happen. :P

Deleted

another thing just came to my mind...
    a lot of people are saying no way Night Elves let magic be allowed in their society again and no way we will say Tauren Paladins...

so lets just assume Tyrande doesnt except the Highborne Mages and some Tauren, with their leader killed and the Horde under a new command, leave the Horde...so...

Highborne Mages for the Horde and Tauren Paladins and Priests for the Alliance? The Horde already took Blood Elves into their ranks... just an idea ^^

No. Highelfmage.

And no. Lies.

That post is so full of fail, I want to puke.

((Of course, it wasn't as bad as the "Deathwing and Azshara weren't touched by the Old Gods! It was Archimonde!" post. THAT made me wanna lawl hard at the lorefail.))

As people have said, he's contradicted himself with a lot of crap in that post, it's disgusting. And a lot of it is just...stupid. Let's start nitpicking!

1A. Goblins are unlikely to join ANY affiliation, so shut the heck up with this fan-talk. I am seriously tired of it. I think the suggestions about Goblins being a race is a very, very wrong idea, just like suggesting murlocs. But to say, GOBLINS will NEVER ally with any affiliation. Why they won't affiliate with any is that they would be restricted to a specific source of trade, if they join Horde they will need to be restricted to Horde, if they join Alliance then the Horde will leave Gadgetzan and other blah blah goblin outposts for trade, they will be restricted to Allies, and they will become equal with the gnomes, resulting in a really bad failure for them. The seeming affiliation between Horde and goblins, however, is described here. The Horde uses Goblin for the reasons:

1a1. They are the only reliable available engineer-based race that the Horde could use. The gnomes are allied with the Alliance and would never agree to serve the other half. To think that the races such as Blood Elf and Trolls can do some explosions, well, it is not a reliable source for the Horde (as scary as that sounds).

1a2. They are easy to get and can be paid to be loyal, and since the Alliance doesn't need any more engineers, they are less likely to join the other half. But some of them still do.

1a3. The Alliance keeps them to the Horde, the Alliance has gnomes and Dwarves and doesn't need more rivalries in its scale of affiliation (i.e. Gnomes vs. Goblins blow up Ironforge like the gnomes did to Gnomeregan)

And to make the reasons equal for goblins to stay neutral with the Horde, they have already stated (according to the huge amounts of lore that I read) that it is a BIG mistake that they joined the Horde in the Second War, and they will never repeat such a lossing mistake. Besides, to remember that the Venture Co. is part of some Undermine senate, I don't think the goblins would like to ally with more rivalries regarding the Tauren hating that the Venture Co. is taking their lands. And to remember a minor role of the two alliances (Horde and Alliance) in destroying Venture Co. outposts in Sholazar Basin. (>_> silly but true)

Just, really, forget the goblin stuff. Blizzard is more intelligent than that and they seek playable, reasonable and well-modeled races instead of the goblin models: nothing extinguishes them but the addition of that chinese-looking hair or what they wear or the color of their goggles. They have no characteristics for a player, even if they are re-modeled.
    You do realize that Goblins were originally intended to be a Horde race, right? Nevermind the fact that they replaced them for the Forsaken, but the fact is still there. Also. Just because they aren't likely to choose a side now doesn't mean they won't in the future. Think about it. If a cataclysmic even is indeed the material for this next expansion, and the rumor that Azshara and Deathwing are behind it to an extent... Deathwing did have goblins help him build the Demon Soul, what's stopping him from enslaving them for his own uses? He's a goddamn dragon, I doubt there's much the Goblins can do against him. Now, say a group of these enslaved goblins got away, and joined the Horde. That's a fitting enough reason for them to choose a side.

1B. The alliance of worgen and humans is more likely than goblins and Horde, due to the Grizzly Hills quests, but still no. Still no, because as you notice it is only a minor (and will stay minor) group of worgen that only seek for survival. They haven't taken a major city (like the Forsaken and Undercity), and are a measurement of one small town in the Grizzly Hills: Silverbrook. Besides, think of it, have you EVER seen a worgen in its natural form just hanging out as a worgen all the time (with the exception of the giant one in Utgarde Pinnacle)? They always play as humans, and well, for Blizzard to make a shapeshifting race may seem kinda cool - but APPLY IT TO THE GAME! How the fuck, or why the fuck, would anyone play a human/werewolf race? Just shut up, this is OBVIOUSLY not official. Haha, yeah nice, we get a race to shapeshift into werewolves at night. >_>
    Despite your opinion on the Worgen idea, they are a largely well-received race. I'm fairly certain a LOT of people will be playing them if they are indeed the next Alliance race. And there's plenty of reason for them to be playable.

The rumor is that the Worgen curse has managed to touch into Gilneas. Now, Gilneas is a huge nation in itself. That'd be a lot of Worgen.

Also, there is an agent of the Kirin Tor (I believe it's KT) that's looking for a cure to the Worgen curse. Supposedly, this cure is supposed to allow these transformed Worgen to retain their humanity, while being forced to remain in their bestial form. Personally, I don't like the idea of being able to shapeshift back and forth, but...eh.

But if this mage found this cure, and the supposed cataclysmic event tore open the Greymane wall...then yes. Worgen are a rather feasible idea for a race.

Now. I move on to the race/class combos. Because ALL of them can make sense if you wrap your head around it. Because, quite honestly, everything is open to the realm possibility. Where there's a will, there's a way.

1. Orc Mage

In lore, the orcs hired Ogres for magus work, led by Cho'gall the Ogre-Mage. If they have been mages themselves, they wouldn't have done such a thing, they already rivaled the ogres for the sake of it. Besides, the orcs have no time for study and in many, many occasions Metzen and other lore-writers wrote: "the orcs haven't had time to learn any language except their own, which is also rugged and quick-written, due to their business in battle." So, that leads to: they wouldn't have the intellect or the time to spend reading books of arcane magic or learning how to freeze people in place for years, they only do battle, and that's it.

Besides, a minor addition: just LOL at it. An orc mage? For hell's sake.
    If ogres can be mages, why the fuck can't orcs? I mean, come on.

Besides, orcs can already be warlocks. What if some of the old warlocks decided to try and "purify" their magic, and become mages? There's nothing stopping a group of less battle-savvy orcs from learning arcane magic. Maybe the orcs decided there would be a benefit to learning arcane magic?

2. Night Elf Mage

This may seem realistic at the first look, but then, think of it. The Kaldorei rivaled the Quel'dorei or Highborne, because of their excessive use of magic, and the Kaldorei cared more about nature and beasts, and all. The inclusion of Night Elf priests might be not understood by some people, thinking it's just as realistic as Mages. Tyrande herself is a Priestess, but not to the Light as the gameplay gives illusions, but to Elune. The Night Elves take whatever is there good for them AND around them, but they would never touch arcane arts, because they think it is not good. And with all of that crap I said, it might be added by Blizzard (but still, this suggestion is no where near true) but not an idea to think of.
    Don't say something isn't true because you think it's untrue. You don't work for Blizzard. You don't have any inside info, either. No one on a speculation forum has the right to say something is not true. Nor do they have the right to say it is. It's all just highly likely (or unlikely, if that's your opinion) speculation that will be revealed at Blizzcon.

Either way. The Highborne are back. I imagine these particular Highborn are maybe the ones from Dire Maul. If, again, the expansion is of a cataclysmic event. Maybe Dire Maul gets fucked all to hell? And maybe these Highborn that AREN'T Blood Elves, or Naga, or the current High Elves in the Alliance saw the error in their ways and wish to repent. I could see these Highborne offering Tyrande their help against the Azshara and Deathwing threat. Maybe "Night elf Mage" is a generic term? Maybe the Highborne are allowed to remain in Darnassus and help with the new threat? What if the new "Night Elf Mages" you can create are actually just Highborne?

I see that option more plausible than Night Elves as they are right now delving into arcane magic again. But, who knows? The druids awoke when the threat of the legion came up again. Maybe, if the need is dire enough, they'd start using arcane magic once again.

3. Dwarf Mage

LOL. Really, no, it wouldn't happen. Dwarves know nothing about arcane or magic, all they care for is expedition, and battle. But to study and make arcane, or frost and fire powers, it is certainly far.
    Lololol. At you. Really, come on? Do I need to do this again?

Yes I do.

Just like the Goblins, Dwarf Mages were originally going to be allowed as a playable something, but were removed for whatever reason. And as stated above. If an ogre can be a mage, why can't orcs and dwarves? Besides, maybe after hanging out with the gnomes for so long, they've traded knowledge.

Besides. Being able to weild fire, frost and arcane doesn't necessarily mean intelligence. It's another form of magic, which you could learn inherently. Or start learning it from another entity.

4. Blood Elf Warrior

Ugh, you know why they made Blood Elves needing mana for each class? That's the freaking point! They thrive on magic, and since Paladins and Priests use mana (magic/arcane power) to pursue goals that the High Elves themselves followed, they are accepted in Blood Elven community. The Warriors never existed, not even before they became Blood Elves. The Spellbreakers are known to use mana and are more likely related to Paladins than Warriors. Sorry, not a chance.
    Not a chance? Really? As stated by other people, and to only further prove my case... Blood Elves were originally going to be allowed to play as Warriors, but were removed due to balancing issues.

Have you never played WCIII, by the way? You must have really misinterpreted what the Shield-Breakers of High/Blood Elf society were, jeeze.

5. Dwarf Shaman

Yeah, right. >_> What does the dwarf have to know with spirits or elements, except for the stuff about earthen? No, nothing to deal with the Earthen Ring. Know why? Because it's just a typo-mistake like Dark Elves and Night Elves, and Ancients and ancients.
    If Earthen can be Shamans, why can't the rest of the race use Shamanism? While it's true that the Mountain Dwarves of Ironforge do not practice Shamanism, the Hill Dwarves of the Wildhammer Clan DO. And they do it very well.

Maybe, as I've said in this thread already so many times, the cataclysmic event causes the Wildhammer to rethink their allegiance and actually become part of the Alliance? They could teach their Mountain Dwarf cousins the uses of Shamanism. Or maybe, any future Dwarf Shamans you create are Wildhammer? It could very well be that, too.

7. Tauren Paladin

LOOOOOOL. The Taurens have less beliefs in the Light, and I know how much "An Injured Colleague" gives aspiration, but no. They might accept the idea of the Light, but they will never inherit it, because they believe in something different than most people think the "Injured Colleague" gives hint to, they believe the Earthmother and Elune might be the same, but NOT that the Light can be passed on to Tauren.

8. Tauren Priest

Read point 7, about Paladins.
    Just because they aren't priests and paladins now, doesn't mean they can't in the future. People change.

Besides, I don't imagine Tauren Paladins and Priests following the same "light" as the rest of the races. Maybe, they're following both the Mu'Sha (Elune, in essence) and the An'She (The Sun)? Maybe these new Tauren following the An'She are gaining power from their Sun God. I could imagine them being called something like...Sunchasers, I guess. I dunno. But it wouldn't be the same holy "light" as Humans and etc. It'd be a natural "light", if you think about it.

9. Gnome Priest

The gnomes are way too busy in magic and technology to follow a religion, or be a priest to any deity. Being scientific, I doubt that them and the goblins can believe in any god or deity anytime soon.

10. Troll Druid

Trolls are most known for their hate and evil, even though they are allied with the Horde. Many lore says "they have harnessed the power of "hate"", and to make it more understandable for you, the Shamans are not a "force of Good" as the Druids are. The shaman is just a guide for "his people" and only HIS OR HER people. The trolls do voodoo and witch doctory and all the evil stuff, and then they come to "heal the land"? Fuck off, this isn't true at all.
    Well, I see priests as being more along the lines of faithful and gaining powers from their faith rather than the light. Gnomes could have faith in whatever gods they have and gain priesthood.

Troll druids... Maybe they've stopped trying to FORCE their Animal Gods, and started to actually worship them without being almighty douches? Just because they aren't Elune or Cenarius taught Druids doesn't mean they can't achieve the same thing through their gods. Maybe the Animal Gods are byproducts of Elune, Cenarius and after seeing certain Trolls are no longer trying to force, but are willing to learn...who knows?

That's my opinion on the whole thing.

And in the case of Garrosh leading the new horde. God, I hope it doesn't happen. But if it does...

basically

They'd be bringing the war back in warcraft, with the two dingbats as leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose
    When I see the leaked photos that will happen Thursday night/Friday morning before Blizzcon of all the cardboard standouts, logos etc. You know, everything that confirms what the expansion is going to be and be like, I won't believe them and consider them fake until they show the trailer and make the announcement of whatever the announcement is first hand.
    If boubou said carebears would be the next race id believe him because im a mindless drone who believes anything anyone says, i dont need someone from Blizzard to tell me they are the next race. Infact even if Blizzard announced they wouldnt be the next race id still think they were because boubou said and im a brainless moron

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose
    I don't think there will be enough Qs to describe it if that were to happen. :P
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQqqqqqqqqqqqqq....
    No, I don't think their will be indeed.
    Hater's gonna hate.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lies
    Ugh, you know why they made Blood Elves needing mana for each class?
    every Blood Elf Rogue in my guild disagrees with you

please... stop failing

Quote Originally Posted by highelfmage
    If boubou said carebears would be the next race id believe him because im a mindless drone who believes anything anyone says, i dont need someone from Blizzard to tell me they are the next race. Infact even if Blizzard announced they wouldnt be the next race id still think they were because boubou said and im a brainless moron
    This isn't sarcasm. Nowhere near it.
    You are a brainless moron. Just one who doesn't agree with Boubou. So why don't you gtfo, and let the happy, nice, mature WoW players discuss things?
    Hater's gonna hate.

What I'm wondering is, where would we start? If we are standing in a place , for example that in the expansion is flooded but in Old WoW is dry when we install the expansion, what will happen? Will we all be sent to some other place to start when the expansion is installed? Answers soon enough, 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake
    every Blood Elf Rogue in my guild disagrees with you

please... stop failing
    Lol, unrelated but the Liquid Snake picture of you makes me laugh he has such a funny expression
    Hater's gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrabel
    What I'm wondering is, where would we start? If we are standing in a place , for example that in the expansion is flooded but in Old WoW is dry when we install the expansion, what will happen? Will we all be sent to some other place to start when the expansion is installed? Answers soon enough, 4 days.
    Well, you'll probably log on your 80 as soon as xpac is out and most likely you'll be idling in unchanged dal
    But if you reroll a new class combo you'll be in a new starting are and if you are a new race you'll be in the new starting area. Lowbies, will spawn as ghosts
    Hater's gonna hate.

So technically it'll make ganker's job easier to camp for lowbies in Azeroth with the flying in Azeroth changes. :l hope they fix this soon!

Deleted

Dude, your whole post is so full of fail
    I wont even comment on the goblin part if you dont see that it might just be one cartell that joins the Horde and that the reason for that will be introduced in the game, or that they simply change their mind... even though they said it was a mistake and they wouldnt or shouldnt do ot again, no its not carved in stone

Besides, think of it, have you EVER seen a worgen in its natural form just hanging out as a worgen all the time (with the exception of the giant one in Utgarde Pinnacle)? They always play as humans, and well, for Blizzard to make a shapeshifting race may seem kinda cool - but APPLY IT TO THE GAME! How the fuck, or why the fuck, would anyone play a human/werewolf race? Just shut up, this is OBVIOUSLY not official. Haha, yeah nice, we get a race to shapeshift into werewolves at night. >_>
    ok
    you dont seem to know that REAL Worgen are Worgen full time... so yeah they actually hang around in their worgen form all day just go to Darkshire or Silverpine Forest
    and nobody wants to play a werewolf race? hello? first of all thats not an argument they could still come as a playable race... second of all... I want to play them!!! lots of people do... who wants to play a freakishly little race of annoying gnome?... ( I know lots of people do that too, I just think Worgen would be 1000 times cooler

1. Orc Mage

Besides, the orcs have no time for study and in many, many occasions Metzen and other lore-writers wrote: "the orcs haven't had time to learn any language except their own, which is also rugged and quick-written, due to their business in battle." So, that leads to: they wouldn't have the intellect or the time to spend reading books of arcane magic or learning how to freeze people in place for years, they only do battle, and that's it.
    They dont have the intellect... I bet they are more intelligent than Ogres
    they dont have the time? When didnt they have the time? When they were in constant war on Draenor and during the first two wars? Maybe lorewise that makes sense, but we have a total different time now... Besides they had the "time" to learn Warlock Arts which I dont think are any less time-consuming or easier to learn... yeah yeah gift of Kil'Jaeden or whatever... but that time is over and Orcs aren't working together with Eredar or whatever and there are STILL new Orc Warlocks that ARE TRAINED.. even Shamans after a long time of being abandoned by the elements
    so dont tell me they dont have the time or intellect to learn the arcane when they can put up with demons and the elements

2. Night Elf Mage

This may seem realistic at the first look, but then, think of it. The Kaldorei rivaled the Quel'dorei or Highborne, because of their excessive use of magic, and the Kaldorei cared more about nature and beasts, and all. The inclusion of Night Elf priests might be not understood by some people, thinking it's just as realistic as Mages. Tyrande herself is a Priestess, but not to the Light as the gameplay gives illusions, but to Elune. The Night Elves take whatever is there good for them AND around them, but they would never touch arcane arts, because they think it is not good. And with all of that crap I said, it might be added by Blizzard (but still, this suggestion is no where near true) but not an idea to think of.
    Then how do you think Highborne (Night Elf Mages!!!) coming to Darnassus and offering their help fits in with that? We know about the history of the Night Elves and their opinion of Arcane Magic... thats why this came to kind of a shock to all of us.... but some of us know that the World (of Warcraft) is constantly changing
    To say that it is impossible that we will see Night Elf Mages because of their current opinion of Magic is like mentally going ten thousand years back (Aszhara - before the Sundering) in time and saying it is impossible Night Elves will ever live WITHOUT Magic because.. Duh, everyone uses it now and Magic is very important to them.
    Or that Orcs, Night Elves and Humans could never, never, EVER work together
    I bet some people were surprised when they played the last campaign of WC3

THINGS
    CHANGE

even in games

3. Dwarf Mage

LOL. Really, no, it wouldn't happen. Dwarves know nothing about arcane or magic, all they care for is expedition, and battle. But to study and make arcane, or frost and fire powers, it is certainly far.

4. Blood Elf Warrior

Ugh, you know why they made Blood Elves needing mana for each class? That's the freaking point! They thrive on magic, and since Paladins and Priests use mana (magic/arcane power) to pursue goals that the High Elves themselves followed, they are accepted in Blood Elven community. The Warriors never existed, not even before they became Blood Elves. The Spellbreakers are known to use mana and are more likely related to Paladins than Warriors. Sorry, not a chance.

5. Dwarf Shaman

Yeah, right. >_> What does the dwarf have to know with spirits or elements, except for the stuff about earthen? No, nothing to deal with the Earthen Ring. Know why? Because it's just a typo-mistake like Dark Elves and Night Elves, and Ancients and ancients.

7. Tauren Paladin

LOOOOOOL. The Taurens have less beliefs in the Light, and I know how much "An Injured Colleague" gives aspiration, but no. They might accept the idea of the Light, but they will never inherit it, because they believe in something different than most people think the "Injured Colleague" gives hint to, they believe the Earthmother and Elune might be the same, but NOT that the Light can be passed on to Tauren.

8. Tauren Priest

Read point 7, about Paladins.

9. Gnome Priest

The gnomes are way too busy in magic and technology to follow a religion, or be a priest to any deity. Being scientific, I doubt that them and the goblins can believe in any god or deity anytime soon.

10. Troll Druid

Trolls are most known for their hate and evil, even though they are allied with the Horde. Many lore says "they have harnessed the power of "hate"", and to make it more understandable for you, the Shamans are not a "force of Good" as the Druids are. The shaman is just a guide for "his people" and only HIS OR HER people. The trolls do voodoo and witch doctory and all the evil stuff, and then they come to "heal the land"? Fuck off, this isn't true at all.

you are so full of ignorance
    to most of your claims I can only say you should become more open-minded
    you dont even know a lot of WoW Lore or else you wouldnt be so ignorant to some things... I mean dwarves already have shamans just as an example it has been stated lots of times

and what you wrote about Shamans in general... they ASK the elements for their help... if their cause is not righteous they wont help (at least thats what the lore says)
    so if you label certain arts as good or evil I wouldnt put a "evil"-label on shamanism
    Trolls can be good people, not all of them are harnessing the power of "hate"
    but you can say that for every race... there are good and bad examples

in any case arts can be LEARNED
    its net essentially something racial, nothing that is given to you by your parents or something like that

the reason why we can not play every class with every race is that some are more likely to be learned by some races... and some are exclusively only teached to some (Tauren and Night Elf Druids)
    and for game balancing reasons of course

WoW is permanently changing so there is no reason some arts cant be teached to races that currently havent learned them

Before WotLK some people said we wont play Death Knights because they are evil
    a lot of people didnt think of the possibility of them becoming free of the Lich King and rejoining their faction

thats because a lot of people have a very small perspective on a lot of things

please expand your horizon and stop failing

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake

and what you wrote about Shamans in general... they ASK the elements for their help... if their cause is not righteous they wont help (at least thats what the lore says)
    so if you label certain arts as good or evil I wouldnt put a "evil"-label on shamanism
    Well, that lvl 80 Draenei shaman that ganked my priest in the PVP server seemed pretty evil and un-righteous. -_-

just sayin'

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by KDN
    @Hagakure
    It was the same thing for people having classic after TBC launch. For people who wants to play with their BE friends through ghostlands, they both needed the TBC expansion to be able to zone in to ghostlands.
    In TBC, you could travel in the other direction (e.g. meet up in Durotar), which resolved the problem. That wouldn't be possible in this system unless there was a way of travelling from the post-cataclsysm world to the pre-cataclysm world that was accessible to new characters. Anyway, never mind, I think I've found the answer- see edit to my post.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

Lol at the kid who said Blood elves only use magic. That totally clarified to me why there are Blood elf rogues and Death knights thank you. Oh, and the dwarf shamanistic thing is another epic lol to me. What do you call of Wildhammer keep? Dwarf shamans to me make more sense than blue goats from space who know more about the art. As well as the Troll Druid, makes sense to me if you've ever been to Zul' aman or Zul Gurub, what about moonrabi in Gundrak? Majority of every single class/race combo makes sense if you can stop being such an ignorant individual and open your mind to what people have been whining and QQing about for years in the game Human/undead hunter even makes sense. Tuaren paladin makes sense if you think about it every single race follows the Argent crusade which means they ALL follow light to some degree. don't be so close minded.

Besides, think of it, have you EVER seen a worgen in its natural form just hanging out as a worgen all the time (with the exception of the giant one in Utgarde Pinnacle)?

where did you came from.??. you probbly play warcraft for 2 months or something, only horde and you got boosted by your friend to lvl 80 or something?!? Duskwood Worgen? Ashenvale Worgen? Helooooo?!?

2. Night Elf Mage

or let me extract:

The Night Elves take whatever is there good for them AND around them, but they would never touch arcane arts

Moonfire, Starfire.. ALL ARCANE SPELLS.. so you are wrong again :

3. Dwarf Mage

Dwarves know nothing about arcane or magic
    :

Dude Dwarfs have priests, which can be shadow priests aka SHADOW MAGES

Quote Originally Posted by R!val
    So technically it'll make ganker's job easier to camp for lowbies in Azeroth with the flying in Azeroth changes. :l hope they fix this soon!
    With all due respect, how does flying in the air make it easier for someone to camp a lowbie? They could just do it on the ground.

Anyway, the speculation is the x-pac will use phasing technology, so the lowbies probably won't even see the level 85's or the new worlds.