Trinket and boots question(Retadin)

I've been toying around with rawr v2.2.13 and found 2 things I wonder about so thought I'd give these forums a whirl in becoming wiser on the subjects.

Greatness card(str) is top by a mile, tho they put the agi version below it, quite a bit but still v high. I assume their procs share icd since it would be the same proc or am I mistaken? Wouldn't it just be better to use str card+ fotff?

2nd question is, it puts the mail version over the plate one(runed orb crafted ones) which also seems a bit odd to me, any light on this would be appreciated

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Trinket and boots question(Retadin)

Quote Originally Posted by Faladrath
    Greatness card(str) is top by a mile, tho they put the agi version below it, quite a bit but still v high. I assume their procs share icd since it would be the same proc or am I mistaken? Wouldn't it just be better to use str card+ fotff?
    same internal cooldown, so just go for fotff for fight where you dont have to get away from your targets or another like mirror, wrathstone or what else you have
    2nd question is, it puts the mail version over the plate one(runed orb crafted ones) which also seems a bit odd to me, any light on this would be appreciated
    You most likely had a character sheet with expertise capped, because for me the plate give more dps

Thank you for your reply very helpful

Seems leather ones becomes a massive winner tho once ur in need of the hit it provides.

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you for your reply very helpful

Seems leather ones becomes a massive winner tho once ur in need of the hit it provides.
    true