Thread: OS 10 man 3D?

OS 10 man 3D?

If it was to be zergd, can a prot pally handle it?

Re: OS 10 man 3D?

Any well geared tank can handle it. With all the new gear that is coming/has come out this should be cake for everyone to do. I've done it twice, had a DK tank it once and a Warrior tank it the other time. No reason a Paladin couldn't tank it...
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

10+ Year Old Account

yes a prot paladin with gear can do it.. was attempting it last night.. first attempt took sarth down to 600k hp ... then of course 7/10 ppl eat a flamewall (cuz dodging them is omfg hard) and we wipe.. then they proceed to qq and leave group.... but i had no problems at all with the boss.. charge in, hit up your abilities, and tank and spank.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

It's easy to do it as a prot pala imo. You can also keep some adds of the healer while tanking.

Inc. elitist prick comment.

Kinda annoying how easy this fight is now with the lolzerg strat. :\

25m OS 3D is now harder simply because it takes a longer time to pug 25 people. True story.

I have completed the zerged OS3D as a prot paladin no problem. Just remember with this strat that you need to have something with a taunt and a speed ability (like a feral druid or war/dk/paladin with a swiftness pot) ready to yank Tenebron away at like 30 or 40% and kite (I forget which).

Pretty sure he enrages when Sarth hits 30%, so taunting at 35% would be good.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gajan
    Pretty sure he enrages when Sarth hits 30%, so taunting at 35% would be good.
    Enrages at 25%, pull away at 30%

did this with a prot pally and we had a dk taunt him away at ~35% ;D, swiftness pot isn't a must, just make sure u position yourself at max range when sarth gets to around 35%

can we zerg it with holy pally and entire raid in ulduar 25 gear?
    1 tank
    8 dps ( all melee or all ranged ) ?
    1 healer

is this zerg setup ?

If everyone is in Ulduar 25 gear it won't matter what the set up of the dps is. When I did it our gear was far worse than that and we probably had the worst class synergy ever, just have to execute...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    Too bad we aren't all as good as you
    Rofl, we wiped for 3 hrs before we downed her. I would hardly call that good... I am just saying that too many people think you need to stack the group one way or another. If your gear is as good as he says his group's will be, comp doesn't matter. Everyone needs to do around 4.6-4.75k dps to make the time. If you can do that without stacking the group, you're g2g.

Rofl, we wiped for 3 hrs before we downed her. I would hardly call that good... I am just saying that too many people think you need to stack the group one way or another. If your gear is as good as he says his group's will be, comp doesn't matter. Everyone needs to do around 4.6-4.75k dps to make the time. If you can do that without stacking the group, you're g2g.
    with such a deep voice, I've always thought Sartharion was a male...

Quote Originally Posted by Herrbrun
    with such a deep voice, I've always thought Sartharion was a male...
    Oh, I don't play with game sounds on, I listen to music. Assumed it was the same as Maly, oops

Oh, I don't play with game sounds on, I listen to music. Assumed it was the same as Maly, oops
    Malygos is also a male.
    R.I.P Ronnie James Dio 1942 - 2010

easily. we do it every week, rotate tanks depending on who hasnt got the drake yet. 2 of our paladins have tanked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Judicium
    Malygos is also a male.
    Web of lies!! Everyone always calls Maly "she". I've been duped!! Anyways, thanks for picking apart the least important part of my response in true mmo-champ community fashion :P

Web of lies!! Everyone always calls Maly "she". I've been duped!! Anyways, thanks for picking apart the least important part of my response in true mmo-champ community fashion :P
    Don't feel bad. One of the tanks in my guild used to call Kel a "She"...
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!