Faction Champions Bugged!?

Just downed Faction champions...no loot, no body, no credit on achieve... wtf.

Anyone else have this issue? We ticketed, but doubting any helpful response
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Faction Champions Bugged!?

There isn't an achievement for just killing them. They don't drop loot, and their bodies disappear. Did any of you make sure to look for the chest in the middle of the room? It's quite large.

It's possible the chest simply didn't spawn for you, but I haven't heard of that happening yet. Didn't happen to us on 10 or 25 either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eirias
    There isn't an achievement for just killing them. They don't drop loot, and their bodies disappear. Did any of you make sure to look for the chest in the middle of the room? It's quite large.

It's possible the chest simply didn't spawn for you, but I haven't heard of that happening yet. Didn't happen to us on 10 or 25 either.
    But there IS a meta achievement for killing each boss in the coliseum, which the champions were not credited to us. No loot chest, could not leave the coliseum by walking out the door - the gate was still shut. The mage's corpse stayed up for a while before eventually despawning.

Seems to be a bug dealing with either just the mage, or a combination of the mage and the hunter/lock pets.

HO HO HO hi there thor

Ya there is a meta achiev like he said, and it didn't register. I WANT MY PURPLEZ
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Well that sucks

I would say ticket but you did that already

Also, hello fellow Thrallites

Aye same problem

Happened to us too

Tempor

There's 14 NPC's in total, are you sure it doesnt say complete on the Meta until you kill them all?

10+ Year Old Account

i dont think will help much as its not known what loot was in there, thus u arent eligible for it. sorry, things like that happen
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

this is a known issue for lots of guilds. I'm sure blizzard will clarify/fix the issue. AT first I thought it was happening to only those that extended their raid IDs but that's not the case.

It might have something to do with which NPC dies last. Our guild killed and got loot fortunately. No problems at all. Also got achievement credit.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    AT first I thought it was happening to only those that extended their raid IDs but that's not the case.
    And why would you extend a ToC raid id now? :S

lol its completed in 1 night at least.

this reminds me when my guild had ony bug a few times back in the day and she didnt drop loot, the GM told us to put it on free for all and that made her drop loot after 2 times not dropping any lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

10+ Year Old Account

Happend to a couple guilds on Vashj. Worked for guild i'm in though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurentony
    And why would you extend a ToC raid id now? :S
    believe it or not, some idiot guilds think getting these kills first actually means something LOL

Yeh they are bugged... we wiped two times. Blizzard please fix this fast!
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Can't speak for myself but my brother said that they did this boss tonight and they also got no loot from it... Whats up with that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    believe it or not, some idiot guilds think getting these kills first actually means something LOL
    Exactly because saving the raid ID would mean a whole 10 minutes getting free 245's before progression.