Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Have blizz forgotten about our RV bug?

Patch after PTR after Patch I wait in anticipation under the "Bug" column of patch notes for them to finally fix it. So have Blizzard forgotten about it? Or has it been intended otherwise? (Then I must've missed out on a major paladin post)

Miss the days of RV not breaking repentance :-\

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Have blizz forgotten about our RV bug?

I pay allot of attention to the patch notes & honestly I have not seen anything about it being fixed.
    At this point I just cannot figure out why they don't spend more time working on fixing the classes and there many problems instead of stupid things like new druid forms.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Because the people who designed the new forms and the people who work out bugs are two totally seperate teams?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Teneal
    Because the people who designed the new forms and the people who work out bugs are two totally seperate teams?
    True but the money they are spending paying artists to make druids new forms because they "so need them" they could be spending money fixing all the class imbalances/bugs thus making the game better for everyone.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

While theyre at it, fix my fucking Imp. Concentration Aura bug.

Wild growth has been bugged for nearly 8 months.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    Wild growth has been bugged for nearly 8 months.
    So has RV.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zcks
    True but the money they are spending paying artists to make druids new forms because they "so need them" they could be spending money fixing all the class imbalances/bugs thus making the game better for everyone.
    Keep in mind these artists are not just like "LOL DRUID FORMS" for months and months and months on end.

This was probably done by a single person, who would then go continue to work on boss models, and instance models. ICC, you can expect to be outstanding, so they are not just sitting there with their thumbs up their asses.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

For all laziness and underperformance i dont blame Blizzard cause they are just slaves in Vivendis eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    For all laziness and underperformance i dont blame Blizzard cause they are just slaves in Vivendis eyes.
    If they're slaves in Vivendi's eyes then Vivendi is not doing a poor job of managing Blizz with this much dissatisfaction going on in their player base.

15+ Year Old Account

they have about 8 characters artist who worked for Blizzard for Wrath, wich isnt much for every characters/boss ingame

-animation is another team
    -armor i think is part of their job if its not part of the prop department
    -they have to model it (duh)
    -they have to do the UV (aka texture mapping)
    -they have to texture it (in the right format 500x500 or 250x250 for each part)

artist team =/= programmers
    i agree they should probably hire more people :-\
    with the money they make per month.. i think it wouldnt hurt a bit

back to the rv bug.. remember how much time it took to fix the keep aura on death? yep been announced has a fixed issue since the launch, last year.. lol

Lets talk about how shitty repentance IS anyways. You know.. just while we're on the subject.

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    Lets talk about how shitty repentance IS anyways. You know.. just while we're on the subject.
    Exactly. Thank god it sucks. If it worked well, raid leaders might actually expect us to start using it.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Exactly. Thank god it sucks. If it worked well, raid leaders might actually expect us to start using it.
    oh noes. i have to sacrifice personal dps to help the raid.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

15+ Year Old Account

hum wut?
    95% of the time its on cd with fight with adds..
    I really dont like you..

Wow. It was a joke. Now I remember why I stopped coming to the Pally section. You guys are lamers.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

15+ Year Old Account

I use it on Vex trash

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    hum wut?
    95% of the time its on cd with fight with adds..
    I really dont like you..
    After you find out that they we're immune

Wow. It was a joke. Now I remember why I stopped coming to the Pally section. You guys are lamers.
    Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the interwebs.

Hey man, joking without a joke is equivalent to sarcasm on the net. Just because you know it is doesn't mean people would. Hard to know if you're kidding or not unless it is blatant, to everyone at least. And acting hostile to everyone on the forums would only entitle you to the "good riddance" club.

Moving on, having RV not break on repentance is at least 50 - 100 points in arenas imo, maybe even more. What I hope now is that Blizz will actually give us the offensive utility that they promised now that our burst have been nerfed... Somewhat :P

15+ Year Old Account

sarcasm without seeing the face of someone or without the /sarcasm thing is really hard to see
    and
    ive seen so much people say things from wtf is that! to oh god youre serious?!! .. its hard to know :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    After you find out that they we're immune
    never said it worked ;D

It\'s Ret Paladins. I\'ve learned not to really pay attention to most of them. I only know about three smart ones that go here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].