Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...

Re: Class Discussions Panel

Well I will say this there have been several warrior and pally useable legendaries and the warglaves and the was a bow also if i remember correctly.

Lok'tar Ogar For The Horde!!

• Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
      You mean the legendary that was obtained by 0.1% of the people that could actually use it, due to raids being largly inaccessible, and the fact that collecting the pieces and killing the required bosses took a lot of time?

The legendary that is 100% impossible to obtain now? (unlike ALL the other legendaries). Casters can't even go back for nostaligic or fun reasons. It's completely gone.

The legendary that had but an incredibly short life span before the expansion?

Oh right, Atiesh. How could casters be so greedy wanting just 1 obtainable legendary. Just 1 legendary, out of the what, 5? 6? melee legendaries over 5 years. You ignorant casters, how dare you be so selfish.

And Warriors are the last class that should get a legendary. I can't believe there are so many Warriors whining about this. And you people have the audacity to tell casters to stfu because they go Atiesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    Easy, tinkerbell, I'm a caster. :P

Just particular about language is all. "Casters get a new legendary", etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by xano880
    yeah because mail items dont have agility on their own : seriously ...
    His point is, without the need for intellect to have more mana for special attacks, rogue/druid leather will be just as good as hunter/shaman mail since they will essentially be itemized the same.

.....why we can't cleanse the corrupted Ashbringer! for god sake am playing this game to get it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draconius666
    NO WORGAN SHAMMYS. BLIZZ YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO.

change from a dog on 2 legs into a dog on 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Emkya
    I don't really like idea of being able to reforge items. For example as a healer you get and item with x amount of stamina and y amount of int and you don't have any spirit at all in it so you're able to convert ? amount of x into spirit. The only good thing I see in this change is that you'll be able to get the stats you want easier, but hey, is Blizzard just getting lazy with designing items with different statcombinations?

in udluar there was an item that was a HUGE upgrade for my druid healer more int more spell pwr ect. my mod for stats was showing all green <meaning better stats> on everything by a large margen.....then theres the hit...."sorry thats not for you. ya i know you have maxed out DKP cus most things in here have hit but too bad" so my max dkp off spec bid lost to a 30 dkp main spec /cry. with this new system i WOULD be able to take that item and turn the hit into haste or what ever stat wasnt already on it.

Every healer class can now dispell magic, the niches will other debuffs.

Does anyone else think that this with ruin the niche of the priest as a dispeller? The same way warriors lost their niche because Blizzard gave mortal strike to a lot of other classes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Warhammer is a much better game than WoW. Hands down, its just a much better game. Its much more fun and the majority of the systems are much more playable. It actually focuses on fun through out the entire game instead of grinding to the end to grind for the gear. The problem with it is that it doesn't have server stability because they were dumb enough to not use decent servers. However, its still 100x more fun than current WoW.
    Actually it has almost no end game unless you are on the side that is farming the other side in PvP. The problem with their game is that they never added the third faction to balance out what is happening right now. One faction side utterly dominates the other on each server.

Other than that the games foundation for PvP is superior to WoW. Their implementaion though and their heavy handed changes have done more harm than good. If they took the game back to its core and rebooted it with what is needed it would take the PvPers from WoW. However with their recent acquisition of BioWare, you can be almost certain Warhammer is going to have its plugged pulled when KoTOR releases.