15+ Year Old Account

So who plans on rerolling gnoam?

So especially with these changes coming into it. The int racial will be huge. Wtb race changes now. >

MP5: This will be removed from items and replaced with Spirit. All healers will be given a meditation-like ability.
    Spell Power: Spell Power is being removed from items as well. Don't panic, we'll be improving Intellect so that it provides mana and Spell Power.

Re: So who plans on rerolling gnoam?

my main is an 80 gnome mage.. so i'm LOVING the change. My only concern is they mentioned overhauling all the racials, i hope they let us keep our precious int booster.

Can't wait to roll gnome priest and enjoy that int boost even more.

If the INT boost remains for gnomes, they will be THE premier priest class. I will not be rerolling gnome because I just have too much time invested in this character. I also suspect that they are completely revamping all the racials, so I'm not making any hasty predictions. It is also possible that they are removing the regen coefficient from INT, which would devalue the gnome INT buff considerably for healing priests.

Gnomes have... 5% Int boost, right? I would in that case suspect that Humans will be rolled equally much, due to their Spirit boost. Then again, the most used Priest race on the Alliance side seems to be Human (from my experiences, that is), so perhaps people will just want a change.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    Gnomes have... 5% Int boost, right? I would in that case suspect that Humans will be rolled equally much, due to their Spirit boost. Then again, the most used Priest race on the Alliance side seems to be Human (from my experiences, that is), so perhaps people will just want a change.
    As things stand right now, INT is a far superior stat multiplier for healing priests. For Spirest, it is decent for the extra crit. Spirit does have a SP coefficient for Spriests, but its less impressive as the holy one.

However, with the INT to SP coefficient baked into the stat, that 5% is going to be hands down superior for Spirests. If INT still has a baked in regen coefficient, increases mana pool (increased regen with %mana abilities), crit coefficient, and THEN has a baked in INT->SP, 5% INT will far outweigh 3%SPI for healing priests as well.

I have a feeling that the INT->Regen coefficient will be removed and SPI->Regen will be buffed. That way INT becomes a primary throughput stat, with a secondary as regen stat through %mana effects. SPI will become the primary regen stat, with a secondary as throughput for some classes with SPI->SP/Crit coefficients.

What really makes me curious is how this will effect gemming. SP was the only full red gem that casters/healers used. What gem will be used to activate red sockets for bonuses?

i plan on rerolling my priest into a gnome, leveling it up, then deleting my old one. not for the racial, for the race.

gnomes <3

cant wait to add a priest to my gnome army, i just wish blizz would offer a "once-in-a-lifetime" free race change. my priest is 74, but its a dwarf :-\ and i dont want to delete it and start a new one just so i can play the race that i love, priest are annoying to level in my opinion...

also, what are you guys naming your gnome priests (those that are rolling one)

I presonally reserved healbot, gonna go engeeniring on the little girl :P
    Signature too large

I'd reserve Pockethealer if it wasn't already taken on my server.

Also, If you REALLY want to start with your gnome/worgen priest as soon as the expansion hits... level up a Horde priest to 80 and pay for the faction change as soon as the expansion hits.

EDIT: Reserved Worgendonor already, only because Volksworgen was taken already.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]
    I'd reserve Pockethealer if it wasn't already taken on my server.

Also, If you REALLY want to start with your gnome/worgen priest as soon as the expansion hits... level up a Horde priest to 80 and pay for the faction change as soon as the expansion hits.

EDIT: Reserved Worgendonor already, only because Volksworgen was taken already.
    my friend on my server resereved pockethealer and miniaski.

Askihandi is the main priest in our guild, and she said if someone makes it that she'll punt them.

I'll abandon my old priest, that's for sure. Gnome Priest... wish came true at last!

That little gnome priest in trailer looked so cute. I have to roll one :P

Look > 5% Intellect.

ALWAYS.

Apart from that, I simply can't.
    I can't reroll, I've already done once and I don't want to loose in any ways all that I've achieved now, Factions to Exalted, 310% drake, re-do all AT achievements, re-do Explorer, Raid Achievements, simply can't.

Race changes coming soon! Gonna have to see what the new racials will be.

I gotta tell you... staring at NE Male casting animations for 5 years has been tiresome.