Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Brain storm on best Goblin/class and Worgen/class combos.

In case anyone forgot. The racials are as follows:
    Goblin:
    Rocket Jump - Activate your rocket belt to jump up to 20 yards, every 2 min
    Rocket Barrage - Fire your belt rockets at an enemy within 30 yards, every 2 min. (Shared cooldown with Rocket Jump)
    Time is money - Cash in on a 1% increase to attack and casting speed.
    Best Deals Anywhere - Best possible gold discount, regardless of reputation.
    Pack Hobgoblin - Calls in your personal servent, allowing you bank access every 30 min.
    free bank
    Better Living Through Chemistry - Alchemy skill +15, Your potions give more health / mana
    Goblins can be all classes except Paladin or Druids

Worgen:
    Darkflight - Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec, every 3 min.
    Viciousness - Increase damage by 1%.
    Abberation - Reduced duration on Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.
    Flayer - Skinning skill +15, you skin creature fast, and you don't even need a knife.

I was thinking that Goblins would be extremely good primarily as hunters and ele shaman, with the increased survivability of rocket jump or the increased burst from rocket barrage.

Worgen-wise I was thinking perhaps mage/rogue/priest, another opportunity to reset a match for a rogue and extra survivability for mage and priest. Although the sprint ability would be excellent for hunters too.
    Thunderstorm, the spell that brings families together and breaks LM apart.

Re: Brain storm on best Goblin/class and Worgen/class combos.

I for one am rolling a Worgen rogue. The extra sprint is a nice tool, 1% damage is helpful, and the skinning bonus is good to have if you choose to go skinner/LW. I think Worgen will benefit most from being rogues, hunters, and mages. Dont really care about goblins to be quite honest :P

Yeah I do see worgen rogues being the most powerful combo. i guess it would be okay for druids, they could sprint to get in LoS for a cyclone or what not
    Thunderstorm, the spell that brings families together and breaks LM apart.

Wondering about Unholy Deathnight..... all that disease seams fitting.

Im gonna roll with the Goblin Ele/Resto Shammy, although any caster class would love an extra 1% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfofqp
    Worgen:
    Darkflight - Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec, every 3 min.
    Viciousness - Increase damage by 1%.
    Abberation - Reduced duration on Curses and Diseases used against you by 15%.
    Flayer - Skinning skill +15, you skin creature fast, and you don't even need a knife.
    Raiding Hunter with Skinning/LW ?
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Do you think Rocket Jump will break stealth as a Goblin Rogue? If it didn't that would rock!!!
    Anyway, I'm making me a Goblin Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    I await the day that video games become immersive and I can literally punch the asshole who ninja'd my token. We'll see how idiotic people act then.

Going for a Goblin Hunter myself, not just for the racial. But in the little time I played Warhammer I fell in love with Squig Herder. Which imo is pretty much a Goblin Hunter! :P

& I wonder how Rocket just works, Might be pretty imba to Disengage - Warrior switches to zerker to intercept, and you Rocket jump at the same time as he intercept, Making it sortoff a shadow step trick like I've had some rogues pull off on me in the past :P And I wonder if it works while falling/flying away, Tricks like Disengage backwards + Rocket Jumping sideways to get out of LoS & stuff :P

Just some theory crafting I got on my mind, I havent played hunter nor do we know how exactly rocket jump will function, but stuff like this would be pretty damn cool :P

Theoretically, looking at the Worgen Racials, they fit best with Ret Paladins, the skinning thing aside. Too bad they can't be Paladins. Paladins suffer a lot from curses, being the only debuff they can't remove, and the only diseases you're likely to have, a Death Knight's, come with dispell resistance if it's PvP, so the resist racial is actually quite tasty.

The sprint racial is far and away the best, though, such a distance closer in the hands of Ret would make them PvP powerhouses.

I am personally making a Worgen hunter, especially since haste is a melee stat in Cata that increases resource regen. The sprint and never having to mana up becasue of them removing mana for focus = non stop hunter leveling.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I dont believe in the fact that people actually reroll a Race just to get a 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% advantage over another. That is reason 1 of Many why I dislike Hardcore Elitists (Im looking at a few guilds here...)

You seem to forget the fact that ALL OTHER Racials will be buffed, with new ones added and the like come Cataclysm.

Races are supposed to a fun choice. Play the race you like to look at. Play the race who's lore appeals to you. Dont pick a race strictly because (My Healing//Tanking//DPS Potential increases by .000000000000000000000000000000001%)

Quote Originally Posted by Xzenodrax
    I dont believe in the fact that people actually reroll a Race just to get a 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% advantage over another. That is reason 1 of Many why I dislike Hardcore Elitists (Im looking at a few guilds here...)

You seem to forget the fact that ALL OTHER Racials will be buffed, with new ones added and the like come Cataclysm.

Races are supposed to a fun choice. Play the race you like to look at. Play the race who's lore appeals to you. Dont pick a race strictly because (My Healing//Tanking//DPS Potential increases by .000000000000000000000000000000001%)
    I am personally just making it because I don't have a hunter, and I saw they were coming out and was like "why not?"
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

I personally think the goblins' rocket jump would be pretty effective if combined with the DeathKnight's Death Grip. I'm thinking that would do a pretty good job to mess up player button rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    I am personally just making it because I don't have a hunter, and I saw they were coming out and was like "why not?"
    Same, I don't have a warlock and I've always wanted one. How the racials benefit my race/class decision is really unimportant to me. The idea of a female worgen dressed in occult robes, summoning demons and loading up her victims with curses and diseases that slowly whittle their life away just strikes me as supremely awesome. =3

Quote Originally Posted by Xzenodrax

While I understand what you are saying. What's wrong with people like that playing the game the way they want to?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&cn=Noxia

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    yeah i dont have a hunter or warlock past 50 so might as well start over with the new race eh.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by invadermak
    While I understand what you are saying. What's wrong with people like that playing the game the way they want to?
    hmmmm

hmmm......

hmmm........

touche'

I honestly think Troll Racials are going to take the cake, Regeneration is going to get some kind of insane buff, and it seems that + X Amount of Health per 5 stat is making a come back fiercely, so if they make Regeneration a % of health and allow say 20% to continue while in combat they will be a good choice for many classes.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Gonna switch my rogue to goblin seriously another getaway tool in a rogues arsenal is priceless for pvp
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

As soon as they allow race changes to Goblin, I will be changing my troll shaman to goblin and changing name to Rakanishu. I already have the name saved.