Another cata release date post!

So i just went to the game store and pre ordered my cataclysm copy. And he said that i should come back 16th of november because thats when the game was released and they would have a huge night opening etc. And that the servers would open at 2 am in the morning the 17th of november. Could it be that they have some inside information not known to the public? i didn't think it was very reliable, but then again wotlk was released 16th of november 2008... coincidence?
    Last edited by tuborgen; 2010-09-28 at 01:24 PM.

I would say no, Unless Blizzard posts something offical, your just repeating what everyone knows.

15+ Year Old Account
    As nice as that would be, why would this "game store" employee have any more contacts to Blizzard than Joe Schmoe on the street?

BTW, Joe told me cataclysm would be coming out tomorrow. Get ready to line up outside your local game store!

Sig by Isilrien

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuborgen View Post
    So i just went to the game store and pre ordered my cataclysm copy. And he said that i should come back 16th of november because thats when the game was released and they would have a huge night opening etc. And that the servers would open at 2 am in the morning the 17th of november. Could it be that they have some inside information not known to the public? i didn't think it was very reliable, but then again wotlk was released 16th of november 2008... coincidence?
    inb4 lock

and FYI WotLK was released on teh 13th