Thread: Buff Macro?

Buff Macro?

can someone please make me a macro so that i can buff myself before PvP? the buffs are:

Power Word: Fortitude
    Divine Spirit
    Shadow Protection
    Inner Fire
    (and if possible) Shadowform

i dont know if this is possible, but if it is, can someone make it for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rycul
    They will look the same, except that they have a tophat, monocle and a name that's a variant of Jacob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul
    Your avatar is a 10-year old girl from Pokémon. Your opinions on sexuality are invalid.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Buff Macro?

/castsequence reset=3 Power Word: Fortitude, Divine Spirit, Shadow Protection, Inner Fire, Shadowform

this means if you dont use this macro for 3 seconds it will reset itself (so you can click it 5 times (still have to wait for GCD between clicks) and then target your friend and click it three times to give them fort, spirit, and shadow prot
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Is the Buff(no manacost) long enough to cast all of this? If not you should put the expensive ones first And you will prolly put a renew on yourself too

sweet it all works, thanks guys, it makes it quicker to buff up now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rycul
    They will look the same, except that they have a tophat, monocle and a name that's a variant of Jacob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saul
    Your avatar is a 10-year old girl from Pokémon. Your opinions on sexuality are invalid.