Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BOUB you are the man!!!!!

I just want to say THANKS to Boub for his GREAT job with his forecast referring to Cataclysm!!!!

You were right in any possible way and thats just amazing!!!!

THANKS!!!!

P.S.: This thread is for all the ppl who wanna say thanks too.....

Re: BOUB you are the man!!!!!

lol

Meteorologists make forecasts, Boub gathers vast amounts of information from the ever expanding series of tubes that are the interwebs and post them in one convenient place.

Giving all credit to him on predictions would not be 100% fair to other sources, but saying that he does his damn hardest to verify speculation through multiple sources and good logic.

Thumbs up to Boub in that respect.

Thanks Internet!

I can't even imagine how Boub did get all of this information.

(Avoue, qui as-tu sucé ?)

Still, u gotta admit, a lot of u guys wanted to see him naked in the streets =p

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinè
    You were right in any possible way and thats just amazing!!!!
    Marriage proposal inc :-)

The news was good
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Demurr
    Still, u gotta admit, a lot of u guys wanted to see him naked in the streets =p
    I would have rather seen him and Ghostcrawler running hand in hand while sporting banana hammocks made of Smarties and wintergreen flavored dental floss...

i wanna see him flashing in paris

Many class changes. You won't like the ones made to your own class but you'll think the changes made to the 9 other classes are all overpowered. Tigole

Quote Originally Posted by Kerpie
    I would have rather seen him and Ghostcrawler running hand in hand while sporting banana hammocks made of Smarties and wintergreen flavored dental floss...
    An awful lot like a dream I had...

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    An awful lot like a dream I had...
    A delicious dream I hope.

I'm still waiting for the "women" that said she was going to eat her left testicle to do it.

Boub is leading the charge towards making the French less of a laughing stock :P

<3 Boub

France is safe for another day.

+1 in brown noser thread.
    RETH

Posting to say I shamelessly doubted every word of your pre-con patch notes. I shall not make that mistake again.

In fairness, though, my doubts were borne less out of distrust in you, but more out of disbelief in Blizzards commitment to reform some of the most basic aspects of the game.

Cataclysmic events indeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

Deathwing art on my desktop, showing the trailers to my friends and me and the guild are drooling in anticipation.
    It's on mine also, Neltharion looks ssooooooooooo much cooler than I imagined that he would have, made me happy in the face.

Deleted

Thanks for them expansioncasts !

yes, really great job. i was afraid after seeing those speculations in news that mmo champ would become another lame site trying to get attention with cheap speculations but fortunately i was totally wrong.

altho sight of boub running naked in paris would be epic...

cant have everything i guess ^^
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

shame he's not reading this and doesn't give a c**p what any of you think