Deleted

PVE/PVP servers and faction mail

i always played on PVP servers, but with the last change allowing both factions on same server i started to put some questions to me about the way PVE servers work.
    On PVE servers, is there a possibility to send mail to other faction characters on same account or not same account?

If not, it seems weird because you can trade ANY boe item through neutral AH, the only limitation appears for heirlooms.

Yeah some will say ally can't speak with horde because they speak different languages, still we understand the text in events including both factions npc's.

Anyone know if an option like this will be made available for PVP servers? i prefer to send heirlooms than faction changing(not available yet)

Re: PVE/PVP servers and faction mail

There is no way to send mail to the opposite faction on PVE servers. Also, though you can use the neutral AH to trade you cannot bid on auctions created by a character on your own account so you need either a friend or another account to do so. I doubt they plan to change this any time soon.

Heirlooms can't be sold through the neutral AH. As of now, you can't transfer them from alliance to horde and the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Impatiens
    There is no way to send mail to the opposite faction on PVE servers. Also, though you can use the neutral AH to trade you cannot bid on auctions created by a character on your own account so you need either a friend or another account to do so. I doubt they plan to change this any time soon.
    hmm i guess i was wrong with ah thing, but... anyone has a friend to help him so again same thing, the only nontradeable thing are heirlooms, and i would love to mail those. so a mail to any own character would be cool imho

He said the "only limitation seems to be heirloom".

But as stated, yes you cannot buy your own auction. You need to get a friend to do it. Plus if you try selling something worthless on the AH for a large price (in order to basically trade gold between factions), remember they take a 15% cut of the gold.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    Heirlooms can't be sold through the neutral AH. As of now, you can't transfer them from alliance to horde and the other way around.
    do you always post without reading the original post? i already stated i don't have any way to transfer heirlooms, they can't be sold on any ah they are BOA. "as of now" means "starting from now". They never were able to be transfered between factions so it's starting from always.