Lightning Wolf/Worg pet

Greetings fellow Hunters,

I am a priest with a hunter alt and I was looking for a cool pet. The other day I saw a hunter with a Wolf/Worg pet with lightning sparks on its fur but he logged out before I could ask him...Anyway, any help to find that particular pet will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Lightning Wolf/Worg pet

Storms Peaks, My hunter alt has it, my friend found it. Can't remember more info than that cause like i said. Its my alt. Just make sure your BM and all, its a spirit beast.

Click to see my Armory

That would be Skoll, the third model in the Spirit Beast family. Meaning that he is a ferocity pet with both Prowl and Spirit Strike that can only be tamed by a Beast Mastery hunter with the 51 point Beast Mastery talent. God is he a pretty boy... Image from Petopia

If you want anymore info check out Mania's Petopia sight, it has more stuff about pets than you could shake a stick at. Good luck finding him!! ;D

http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/mobs/mob_skoll.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondmorfar
    censor = cookies (for bannable purposes)

The best site for Hunter pets...petopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Here, here..
    /nod
    It was a God send back in pre-Wrath because hunters had to go out and tame select mobs for abilities. Saved my but who knows how much time. Pulls the forums are great, very little judgment there, and most people are more than willing to help a fellow hunter out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondmorfar
    censor = cookies (for bannable purposes)

Pretty boy? Are you kidding?

I, like everybody else, tamed one of the level 80 wolves from UP/UK when it was determined wolves would do the most DPS - even though it is the ugliest wolf skin ever made by any game. I got so over that skin I went and leveled a nice looking wolf in the background and was extremely happy once I could finally get rid of that ugly crap.

Then Blizzard go and just put some crappy blue lightning around that same crappy model and call it their new spirit beast... I swear, if I cared even the slightest about BM, I would be soooo angry. Good thing I don't =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti

I, like everybody else
    I tamed a frostworg in the Sons of Hodir area.

Fuck your generalizations.
    GC: I'm really here to talk about the design direction for the mage specs. We think Fire damage is fine.

Player: Do you think Fire damage is fine?

GC: ...

Aw, but generalizations are soo much fun, and less angry people seem to just let them slide for the figure of speech they are.

I'll still shed a tear for you later, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalti

I'll still shed a tear for you later, however.
    Your anguish sustains me.
    GC: I'm really here to talk about the design direction for the mage specs. We think Fire damage is fine.

Player: Do you think Fire damage is fine?

GC: ...

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

petopia.com has all you need to know.