Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Shadowmourne, Cataclysm Beta, Blue posts

Legendary weapons are nice and all but... wtf bliz?

Healer and caster deepz get forgotten about when it comes to Legendary weapons? Why is this? And when you do add an up to date healer legendary it requires 30 fragments to get? Melee legendaries are often drops... Warglaives.... There are more melee legendaries than healer and ranged put together.

:x

And as for tauren pally..... they dont even fit in thier bubbles... you can hit them from thier knees down and from the neck up.... tauradin=fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectro
    And what the mods are trying to say is not that every music is full of unicorns and sparkles and flying chewbaccas... they are trying to tell you that no matter what someone listens to you should respect their tastes
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux
    you're retarded...seriously I don't even think you're trolling it's that bad.

didnt all hunters reroll DK anyways?

huntards/dktards they all the same to me - should go to rets or warriors

why can't this be a mace... wtb feral druid orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Phresh
    Tauradin!

That is all.
    more like tardadin

Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight
    Finally?

Guessing you forgot about Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros.

No one assumed it would be, they announced it at Blizzcon as such, apparently they were joking about it.
    Oh, go luck finding a raid that will have a Enhancement Shaman back in the original WoW.

With Enhancement Shaman dps beefed up in the since then, Shadowmourne is possible to get.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Every Dk will cry out when a fury warrior gibs Shadowmourne from them...

Deleted

Yeah, it really sucks. The is only 1 Legendary for Casters and that's the only Legendary you can't get anymore. And they pump out one more Legendary for Melee.... ..... ......

One more thought to Shadowmourne... What if it is not actually Frostmourne but another weapon, one Arthas had forged for one of his champions, namely one who used an axe in life... like... Saurfang the Younger?

I really wish they'd implement a Caster Legendary again. I'd just like to have something to aspire to. Even if I never got the Legendary, it'd be a goal, something awesome to look forward to. Also, I'd hope it'd be done like the Twin Blades and the Bow, or like Thunderfury. The system Val'Anyr uses pretty much garanties only 1 person in the raid will have the Legendary. We got one druid working on it from week 1 of Ulduar and he's still about 5 fragments short. On the other hand, if you are lucky in that same time 2 or more people in the raid could have the Twin Blades.

Now you can decide whether that's good or a bad thing.

Actually I like the way Thunderfury was done best. A drop so multiple people can get it, but also a lengthy epic questline.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    It's totally a hunter weapon

Or so blizzard said.
    Sarcasm is pretty hard to grasp for some people :x
    It's not that it's hard to grasp its just not at all funny and these douches are never funny...
    They tell dad jokes on a constant basis, pull my finger son...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlywish
    Typical melee answer didn't except more...

True, me too I play a warlock and getting yourself geared, as a ranged, is MUCH harder!
    In what dream.
    There is that much more cloth spell power across the loot tables then the likes of melee plate its not funny, whether that piece of loot then actually is of use to that spec or whether its lathered with a horrible stat for them is another story.

The more typical answer to the likes of you should be, you clearly don't know about melee your weapons have less impact on your dps then melee weapons do and most of all your a candy ass that stand 30 to 40 yards away from a boss and clicks icons gets away with keyboard turning and thinks they have it tough.
    so your legendary had 37 more sp and a weak trinket effect or so like the healing mace compare that to a boost in weapon dps or a slower speed of swing for melee and the boost is miles apart...

What bearing do lvl 60 items have right now, absolutely none why is it even an argument? because you think it should be, I've played every class going and the pure dps don't need legendaries to outperform these hybrids and a legendary axe will help with the output difference

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Cleaner leveling system? Are you referring to how the zones are being redone (i.e. Lordaeron zone level revamp)?
    Yes. The new system will avoid requiring you to run back and forth between continents to find the right quests to do. Instead there will be a natural flow all the way through.
    amagad. sweet!

Lol and plz make my treants dispence applejuice

To bad Blizzard never implemented (or has plans to implement) a change to legendaries that would make them like the BoA items. Not so much a level 1 could use them but maybe grow with you? Maybe based of a mean of your ilevel gear? Would make it more meaningful to have a legindary in the first place. Whether you worked hard to forge it, or were lucky in a roll. Just a thought...

Any comments are welcomed.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't like these new "stat" changes at all. I find it unnecessary. How are they too complicated for some players? They are not hard to learn at all and it just takes some learning and getting used to. No need to change them. I want spell power to be spell power, attack power to be attack power, not modify intellect/strength to reflect spell power and attack power.

And seriously Blizzard, no caster legendaries??

As william said, way to forget enhancement shaman again... and anyone that goes "enhancement shaman had sulf," the only times you'd ever EVER see a shaman with sulf would be in pvp, no guild in their right mind had an enhancement shaman in their 40 man raids, it was a pvp toy ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    Never saw it happen.
    ICC maybe not, since it's probably the end raid of WOTLK like BT/Sunwell were for BC (and both dropped legendaries) but them announcing a Caster DPS legendary in first raid of Cataclysm makes me believe it might not drop only on 25man version raids (at least I hope so).

Actually, the first "Cataclysm Alpha/Beta" scams started as early as May.

Tauren paladin mount... I hope they don't just explain them as holy-worshipping Tauren, rather analogous to Night Elf priests who worship Elune and utilize the "moonlight". Even if that means that the Injured Colleague quest hints at this instead of new druid lore.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teliko
    I saw a video on youtube claiming the cata beta. It was such a failure. Made me lol. The download link was on tinyurl.links.not.allowed.for.security.reasons.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ... .com

Here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqUFFDPFRxE

He changed the link to 110mb.com :P
    yeah lol i seen like 4 of em on 1 of them it didnt even have the right name for the expansion lol it was WoW: Maelstrom LOL

Duh, someone needs to have their humor gland adjusted - it clearly a joke when they wrote "Obviously a hunter weapon!"
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Sure, it was a joke but why would it even be funny when melee are complete lootwhores when it comes to legendary weapons? Everything really is a melee weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Khahla
    Sure, it was a joke but why would it even be funny when melee are complete lootwhores when it comes to legendary weapons? Everything really is a melee weapon.
    Because melee plan on using it as opposed to nicking people in the shins.

As for stat complication, im sure it also works to make items easier to create. Think about, they released untold peices of gear in Ulduar and Coliseum alone, you simplify the stats, you make it better for all class, and better for them, so they dont have to create so many peices of gear just to add variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Khahla
    "Melee"
    Hand of Rag
    TF
    Glaives
    New Axe

"Ranged"
    Atiesh
    Thoridal
    Val'nyr

So... 4 to 3 with caster dps next on the list.

Sounds super imbalanced to me.

Looting Thunderfury? Wait whut?
    In the Groves of Death