Thread: Am I wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose
    Grats on not knowing how terrible this guy is and having to come on here to ask if he is bad or if you are bad. The real answer is both considering you couldn't figure it out on your own. Lets see what gave it away.

1. He is the only holy paladin in Wrath with under 20k mana.
    2. His spec looks like he closed his eyes and started clicking.
    3. I've never seen that many Mp5 gems on any paladin ever.
    4. Mp5 Chest enchant? LOL
    5. Resilience shoulder enchant? LOL
    6. The kicker for me...450 JC and not a single JC gem? LOOOOOOOOOOOL and LOOOOOOOOOOL

Also, this isn't Dr. Phil's website. We aren't here to give advice on "how to approach people" so that they don't get butthurt about being terrible. Grab ahold of your sac and confront him about it.

I'm the troll...go do some research before you waste another 30 seconds of someones life for having to read this thread.
    Looks like I misunderstood your first post as complete sarcasm. I've researched holy mechanics very extensivly and noticed everything you mentioned here, but my post really was directed more at how to approach this guy about it without being an asshat. I'm the new guy to the guild here and making waves may be a bad idea if i want it to be comfertable. The social aspect of WoW is a HUGE part of the game, one thats probably overlooked way to much... It's a game and is supposed to be fun. Some of us dont find flame wars to be enjoyable.

Re: Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvesting
    I cant help you with spec but I will offer an approach. BTW who is doing better raid heals?

If you approach him with this is wrong that is wrong he will go defensive. I would start by saying I was looking at your spec and was wondering why you chose this? Use facts when discussing disagreements. If you don't feel comfortable discussing directly with him. Post on your guild forums about where and why you reached your spec determinations. People can still disregard facts but at least is saves you from arguing and saving your face. (want evidence of people disregarding facts look at the Hunter Forums).

I would recommend the Forum plan unless you have some type of relationship with him or he will just go defensive and it will get ugly. Also do you have a group chat for your Pallies i.e. /join guildname Pally then you can start to chat with just him without calling him out in public.
    I apreciate this a lot this is basicly what I was looking for. I'm brand new to this guild so I dont know yet who is consistantly better at raidheals, I raided with them once and my recount bugged on me before i could really check his output.

Edit: I can say that the one raid I did with them was a ToC 25 where we couldnt keep the tanks alive past the beasts...