Can someone tell me what this add on is?

I know the Spartan UI is visible but what about the buff bars in the upper right and especially the portraits?

Help plz =]

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...an-Ansu_v1.jpg

Deleted

Re: Can someone tell me what this add on is?

looks like CT_Buffmod

Elkano's Buff Bars? I think
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    looks like CT_Buffmod
    Thanks alot, those are the buff bars in the corner correct?

You wouldn't happen to know the portraits to do you?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Looks more like Simple Buff Bars than Elkano's, honestly, but could be either.

Why do people love buff bars so much? They take up so much space for so very little useful information...

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    Why do people love buff bars so much? They take up so much space for so very little useful information...
    Personally I feel they are easier to monitor than single icons, been using elkano for a year now, it doesn't clutter up my ui at all and I can see what I'm missing in a heartbreak since I know where what buff is.

I keep all the normal buffs as small icons under my player portrait via xperl. I recognize the icons easily, and it's setup to make debuffs large, so you know when you're getting hit with something.

For buffs/debuffs while in combat, I use Debuff Filter to only show the ones I actually need to track, as large icons near the middle of my screen. So for example on my fDruid while DPSing, I have it keep track of Rake, Mangle/Trauma, Rip, Savage Roar. The icons are right where I want them, making it easy to watch time on them, and I don't have to "sort" through other buffs to find the ones I consider ongoing.

I also use PowerAuras Classic for procs like clearcasting, or warnings like when mangle goes down, or HoW on my DK for example.

Edit: I guess I realize you didn't ask for suggestions, but I can tell you want to keep track of buffs, why I went into this whole spiel.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

As an option for Debuff Filter, I use Auracle Debuff Monitor on my Shadow Priest. It's very configurable. I've got it set to track Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Vampiric Embrace, Devouring Plague, and the +3% to hit "debuff" that SP's can apply to opponents (it also tracks the matching debuff for Improved Moonfire or whatever it is - the Balance Druid debuff that does the same thing, since all I care is that one of us has it up).

Yeah im pretty sure thats elkano's
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Feinel
    Personally I feel they are easier to monitor than single icons, been using elkano for a year now, it doesn't clutter up my ui at all and I can see what I'm missing in a heartbreak since I know where what buff is.
    Bars are inherently more cluttered than icons. You don't need to monitor ALL of your buffs. Set up SBF to do bars for the few you might want to keep track of and leave the rest as icons.