Divine Aegis Question.

Hello all! Don't know if this has been covered before, i have a question regarding the mechanics involved in Divine Aegis, supposedly i get 2 consecutive crit heals on someone,and in between he hasn't taken any dmg, does the 2 procs from my crit heal stack or does the new crit override the old proc from divine aegis??

Thx in advance!

Re: Divine Aegis Question.

Nice to know, but didn't get what 125*level absorption ment exactly, does it reach a specific number or depends on the spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo
    Nice to know, but didn't get what 125*level absorption ment exactly, does it reach a specific number or depends on the spell?
    All that means is that it scales with your level. If you're level 80, it won't stack to more than 10000 absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargo
    It depends on your level.

For instance, if Level=80:

125*level= maxAegis size
    125*80= 10,000HP

His question actually confused me a little bit. Though it could be from lack of sleep.. Been up since 5 am with only about 5 hours of sleep, work + little sleep = not good.

Lets say you crit for 5k, that puts a 1500 bubble.
    The target then gets hit for 1000
    Thats a 500 bubble left
    You crit again for 5k...

That does push the current 500 bubble up to 2000 right? -(Its how I've always assumed that change meant, but his "two consective without being hit thing" makes me a tad bit curious as if it would go from the 500->1500, or 500->2000, im guessing the latter though.)

5k crit -> 1.5k bubble
    1k hit -> 1.5k bubble now is 500 bubble
    5k crit -> adds another 1.5k to that 500 bubble, so a 2k bubble