Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: heroic 25 - Beasts down by Forgotten Heroes - Black Dragonflight

Quote Originally Posted by Psykewne
    Wait? no regalia, maybe they only come from the tribute chest at the end?
    Hopefully we find out! :P

Well i'd hardly say it's fair to say that unless it's one of the top 5 guilds posting that it's obviously too easy and any other guild doesn't matter :P

It seems honestly that atm things are much more about server stability (or even being up).

Just checked these guys on wow progress and it's not as if they are a terrible guild.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...rgotten+Heroes

Edit: I guess everyone talking like assholes has their Death's Demise title etc right?
    I never said they were Terrible, i said it because well yeah the servers and no i dont mean heroic mode as in the 25 man but heroic mode as in Hardmodes.Plus its only the first boss. Im from the US, Why would i flame my own country?

@ pewpewarrows, I never QQ about raid bosses so you will never see that day come and my Avatar is QQ. See?

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    Yeah, you are right, Blizzard employees were wrong when they called Heroic Mode, Hard Mode.
    Link ?

srry couldnt resist
    I like ponies ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CamusKnight

srry couldnt resist
    This link proves everything

15+ Year Old Account

Is nobody simply capable on congratulating another guild for killing a boss before anyone else did? Geeze you're all abunch of asshats!

Grats FH, my guild tried that fight today and it roflpwnd us, so I presume we've a ways to go before we see what you did on day 1.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Re: heroic 25 - Beasts down by Forgotten Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis
    no-one cares? I missed where you were elected spokes person for the entire gaming community.
    He meant to say noone worth a damn cares. His bad. Unless you're the one who's directly involved in the act, it doesn't mean a damn thing. Why Blizzard now awards these fucking losers with titles, all the while sobbing and bitching about how people rush through content, is a mystery.
    User has been banned for excessive flaming.

Until Icecrown Citadel hits, these posts shouldn't really be around until then imo.

Grats for your guild on heroic beasts though.

Gratz on the kill GL with heroic Twins / anub
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor
    L2Read..................................
    I did read he said he wasn't getting regalias, anything useful to add?

Quote Originally Posted by OntopFH
    Currently we are getting same tokens as normal 25. Trophies instead of Regalia and it has been one per boss. I dont recall other drops.

I did read he said he wasn't getting regalias, anything useful to add?
    After reading this i decided to look it up.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=47559
    Tribute Chests only. Not sure how many we get from the tribute chest though and how many attempts we need left for it, but if it's only one and for 25+ attempts only, it's gonna suck...badly.

Its got to give you at least one for getting the chest surely but yeah more for 25+ would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account

Grats to them. (that was tough to say right?)

All it is is people accomplishing something in-game, if your the type of person who can't say grats and walk a way don't play the game, we don't need you.

Quote Originally Posted by volrathy
    No heroic is heroic
    hard modes are hard modes getting the tribute chests etc are the hard mode

http://www.wowwiki.com/Hard_mode

Hard mode, not to be confused with heroic mode, refers to the increase in difficulty of a raid boss encounter resulting in increased rewards and/or achievements.

I know it can be alittle difficult for you to understand
    Let me explain how the Devs thought about it:

ToC10 (H) ~ U10 HM
    ToC25 (h) ~ U25 HM

In Complexity as it has been said by some Devs. (or at least it should, seems they may have failed)

So the new System that Unlocks Heroic 10 and Heroic 25 is the new Hardmode Instanz. The idea was ToC25 (H) to replace U25 (HM) and Nax25 (HM). The "Hardcoreraiders" should get their own Instanz to say "We did it the hard way" but the casuals should also see all content i.e. clearing Normalmode.

There is noch U25 Heroic (which is infact HM of U25) as a sperate instanz. This change for ToC was made because of the splitting mentioned above.

As you stated yourself the difficult increases in heroic (check), the itemlevel is bumbed up (check), you get a seperate achievement (check), seems like you just described a heroic.

The Tribute Run is in fact a HM of a HM, where as the first HM is just called Heroic cause due to wording consistency used in the interface of wow.

But back to our wannabepro Failadin volrathy:

Go Down Yogg 10
    Go Down Yogg 25
    Go Down Agalol 10
    Go Down Agalol 25
    Go Clear ToC 10 H
    Go Clear ToC 25 N
    Go Clear ToC 25 H

Then maybe you are allowed to post arrogant shit like you do. Whats your guild worldranking? It`s 9859! Please Mr. Casual-Noobplayer go STFU!

15+ Year Old Account

I agree with poster above, some people should first kill some stuff before trying to be smartass and educate real raiders. Tribute is not hardmode, hardmode is entering instance on heroic difficulty. Tribute is extra reward in succeeding within certain amount of attempts.

15+ Year Old Account

Then what are the tribute acheivements?

Surely when we look at what we define as hard mode, the tributes are much closer (ie. awards extra loot above the normal ilevel of the encounter by doing something exceptional, ie, sarth 3 drake and so on)

If you think about it most hard modes rely on you doing something or not doing something in order to activate them, heroic mode has none of that. (ok so mimiron you just press a button which is almost like turning on hard mode, but most hard modes have some specific trigger within or outside of the encounter)

In this case the hard mode rewards are given by not wiping, which is a new idea for a hard mode acheivement but not a new idea for acheivements in general.

It's not worth arguing about so much, but to start seeing these kills as end game is to miss the point of the tribute chest and the limited attempts function.
    OMIGAWD THEY ARE CHANGING MECHANICS, IT CANT BE THAT ToC HARDMODE IS WORKING DIFFERENT THAN ULDUAR HARDMODES W T F

ToC normal = normal mode
    ToC heroic = hardmode
    tribute achievements = WOOT 10 POINTS (or whatever)
    tribute run itself makes the hardmode actually hard (gl for killing anubarak heroic within the first 50 attempts all over the whole instance. within the first week. because if you have your 50th wipe e.g. at twins, no twins and no anubarak this week anymore.)
    clearing heroic without one single wipe = pewpew extra loot, but the fights aren't more difficult, the difficulty is to clear the instance without one single wipe on heroic mode.

/thread

congrats Forgotten Heroes get moar epics!!

Congrats, sorry people are jerks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jester.exe
    Okay, you got me. Oh damn, I didn't know they got H Yogg+0. Damn, do I have egg on my face. Anyone else wanna make fun of me with the stupid smile on your face I know you have?

Now that that's out of the way, regardless of how good you are, these heroics shouldn't be steamrolled in just a couple hours.

Intelligent people would discuss the specifics of the fight and if it's too easy or not. Morons will continue quoting me feeling all fantastic about yourselves.

Oh, and as I'm sure half the people in here are in that guild, grats on your ginormous ego. Should've down the HM for the loot and the fun, not for the gratification, like people who yell DING every single level.
    You sir are a douche.... end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Quote Originally Posted by Lub-ber
    Let me explain how the Devs thought about it:

ToC10 (H) ~ U10 HM
    ToC25 (h) ~ U25 HM

In Complexity as it has been said by some Devs. (or at least it should, seems they may have failed)

So the new System that Unlocks Heroic 10 and Heroic 25 is the new Hardmode Instanz. The idea was ToC25 (H) to replace U25 (HM) and Nax25 (HM). The "Hardcoreraiders" should get their own Instanz to say "We did it the hard way" but the casuals should also see all content i.e. clearing Normalmode.

There is noch U25 Heroic (which is infact HM of U25) as a sperate instanz. This change for ToC was made because of the splitting mentioned above.

As you stated yourself the difficult increases in heroic (check), the itemlevel is bumbed up (check), you get a seperate achievement (check), seems like you just described a heroic.

The Tribute Run is in fact a HM of a HM, where as the first HM is just called Heroic cause due to wording consistency used in the interface of wow.

But back to our wannabepro Failadin volrathy:

Go Down Yogg 10
    Go Down Yogg 25
    Go Down Agalol 10
    Go Down Agalol 25
    Go Clear ToC 10 H
    Go Clear ToC 25 N
    Go Clear ToC 25 H

Then maybe you are allowed to post arrogant shit like you do. Whats your guild worldranking? It`s 9859! Please Mr. Casual-Noobplayer go STFU!
    Quit it with the fucking Z's, jesus.