Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Jaraxxus - Forgotten Heroes - Black Dragonflight

Re: Heroic Jaraxxus - Forgotten Heroes - Black Dragonflight

4 attempts hey grats what dropped ?

Once again, congrats on kill.

I have a feeling your about to enter pain country good luck on faction champions

10+ Year Old Account
    right behind you but dont turn around cause that will only piss me off!

grats on the kill and man i do not envy you fighting heroic faction champions lol
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

Quote Originally Posted by volrathy
    I have a feeling your about to enter pain country good luck on faction champions
    FC was the easiest Heroic on PTR. Twins is where things get shady.

BIG gratz!!

btw whats that addon called he has in the lower left corner, where he can c when a CD is rdy, with the spell icon moving to the left side when its rdy ? been looking for a name for it cust cant figure it out

Brudish

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    Faction champions are a joke on normal and HM.
    No, they are not, stop trying to feed your epeen.

Grats guys.

Deleted

Congratulations, you guys are on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Brudish

Grats guys.
    But it's hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brudish

Grats guys.
    It's only hard for most PvE guilds because they never PvP. Most of the strategy concepts are common sense PvP tactics, interrupt heals, run away from melee focus, CC as much as possible, turn and burn. Most people expect a tank to taunt the 15 foot death knight running at them because theyre so used to normal PvE, so they dont run away, they die, raid wipes, they go WTF FC SO HURD.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    It's only hard for most PvE guilds because they never PvP. Most of the strategy concepts are common sense PvP tactics, interrupt heals, run away from melee focus, CC as much as possible, turn and burn. Most people expect a tank to taunt the 15 foot death knight running at them because theyre so used to normal PvE, so they dont run away, they die, raid wipes, they go WTF FC SO HURD.
    This is about right. I can imagine some guilds having extreme problems if their members can't manage the PvP mechanics. Ultimately, it's not a "hard" fight as such, it's just a new or largely unexplored field for some people. If you levelled from 10-80 with the PvP experience system and then went into Naxx and tried Anub'rekhan, it wouldn't be surprising if you failed pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy84
    BIG gratz!!

btw whats that addon called he has in the lower left corner, where he can c when a CD is rdy, with the spell icon moving to the left side when its rdy ? been looking for a name for it cust cant figure it out
    Dablord is using Fortexorcist for the c/d timers with probably a few modifications

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...texorcist.aspx

10+ Year Old Account

What is the addon he uses for the unitframes?
    Vol'jin fanboy

O.o That boss mod frame looks like a mod I used back in Vanilla.
    Anyone know what it is called?

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Hello, my name is Mad/Badskhealz I played a Priest with Forgotten Heroes around the time of BT/Sunwell. Currently Dablord uses an up-to-date version of my UI that I've shared with my old guildmates.

You can DL it here: www.drop.io/madskhealz (the newest version is 5 IIRC) Dablord has added Pally Power and some sort of transmute CD tracker that I'm not aware of, I'll try and talk to him on vent.

If you have any questions on how to set up my UI please contact me on Stormreaver (US-PvP-CST) on Madskhealz (Shaman) or Draematic (Warrior). If you're from EU feel free to PM me on here.
    <Seriously Casual> US Top 40 Recruiting: Druid (Feral DPS), Priest (Disc/Holy) and Warlock
    Hunter / Priest / Shaman / Warrior
    UI v6: http://drop.io/madskhealz

Hey hey what's up FH nice job on everything so far, keep up the good work!

Jaraxxus was the easiest in my opinion everyone told me he was so hard. We lol'd at downing him first try

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Denaka
    Jaraxxus was the easiest in my opinion everyone told me he was so hard. We lol'd at downing him first try
    And you necro this post exactly why?

Quote Originally Posted by Denaka
    Cool story bro'?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)