Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: heroic 25 - Faction Champions - Forgotten Heroes - Black Dragonflight

Grats to Ensidia!!

Gratz to all who have downed bosses on heroic mode. I seriously think world first kills don't mean to much unless all the servers come up at the same time. I'm not in a guild that would even compete for something like that, but there are a few on my server who could. To bad my server and a few others didn't even come online until after some of the heroic bosses had been downed. I believe my server came back online around 930 or 10pm eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrop
    I seriously think world first kills don't mean to much unless all the servers come up at the same time.
    firstkills don't mean much, if the bosses are so easy, that you can kill 4 of them, only wiping 6 times.

go and kill a (new) boss within 5 minutes from engaging says "the guild, that pulls first, gets a world first" is just stupid. it is HARDmode, not comeandgetthebeterloot-mode
    don't blame me for bad spelling and/or grammar. i won't blame you for not being german

With the new pacing mechanisms (50 attempts now, 1 hour on algalon to some extent) being first on the day of release isn't in any way an accomplishment. It just means you decided to start burning your limits early. I know on Mal'ganis, a server with 4 top 50 us guilds, Vigil, Juggernaut, Aftermath, and Elitist jerks (not counting yogg+0 since I know at least AM and EJ didn't even bother working on it until recently since it wasn't worth a full raid schedule to them) had 0 guilds doing 25m heroic toc. From what I've seen this has been the case for a lot of the top guilds. Most of them did 10 man heroic to get a look at the bosses and then did Ulduar or just called it a night to not have to deal with server lag, bugged mechanics or instability. I had hoped that the 50 attempts would mean it would be weeks at least before the top guilds killed Anub, which by the way is the only complex fight in the instance if you want to be honest, but it's looking more like TOC is now pretty much being confirmed as simply a gear reset before Icecrown rather than a legitimate progression instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chastise

Heroic = 25 man
    They are doing Heroic Hard Modes...

dont be bad
    have you played since 3.2? you no longer set raid difficulty to "heroic" to enter 25-mans, you set raid raid difficulty to "25-man normal" or "25 man heroic"
    to activate hardmodes in toc, you set the raid difficulty to "10-man heroic" or "25-man heroic".
    heroic has not meant 25-man since the start of 3.2.

Im just going to point out that the previous ulduar "hard modes" dropped the highest ilvl of gear available at the time. 272 Cloaks (or w/e) aside, i think you guys can figure out what is classified as "hard mode" now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintety
    Gratz. Now, can some1 give me a list of the addons on this UI? i happen to like some of them.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3...tionchamps.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by puttek
    What addon does he use for the raidplayers?
    Hello, my name is Mad/Badskhealz I played a Priest with Forgotten Heroes around the time of BT/Sunwell. Currently Dablord uses an up-to-date version of my UI that I've shared with my old guildmates.

You can DL it here: www.drop.io/madskhealz (the newest version is 5 IIRC) Dablord has added Pally Power and some sort of transmute CD tracker that I'm not aware of, I'll try and talk to him on vent.

If you have any questions on how to set up my UI please contact me on Stormreaver (US-PvP-CST) on Madskhealz (Shaman) or Draematic (Warrior). If you're from EU feel free to PM me on here.
    <Seriously Casual> US Top 40 Recruiting: Druid (Feral DPS), Priest (Disc/Holy) and Warlock
    Hunter / Priest / Shaman / Warrior
    UI v6: http://drop.io/madskhealz

Quote Originally Posted by NateDawg1021
    Hello, my name is Mad/Badskhealz I played a Priest with Forgotten Heroes around the time of BT/Sunwell. Currently Dablord uses an up-to-date version of my UI that I've shared with my old guildmates.

You can DL it here: www.drop.io/madskhealz (the newest version is 5 IIRC) Dablord has added Pally Power and some sort of transmute CD tracker that I'm not aware of, I'll try and talk to him on vent.

If you have any questions on how to set up my UI please contact me on Stormreaver (US-PvP-CST) on Madskhealz (Shaman) or Draematic (Warrior). If you're from EU feel free to PM me on here.
    Thanks for that Madskhealz.

Can you tell me what the buff bar in the upper right corner is? Looks like a reskinned Blizzard buffs bar. Appreciate the .zip!

Quote Originally Posted by volrathy
    So I do Heroic Nexus ? Im actually getting hard mode loot .... ....
    You are. Heroic Keristrasza is the hard mode of normal Keristrasza.