Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Heroic Anub'arak (10) - Goon Squad - Mal'Ganis

Yep, grats on all, but Preminition got theirs around 10pm E.S.T. or so. They also got it with more then 45 wipes remaining.

To everyone who says it must be too easy; running 10man content in 25man gear does not make it too easy. Put on your 219/232 gear and go run it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadful
    haha rofl @ membership fees

and buying dkp, lol
    Hi

Thanks Sellest, I just punched my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by puresin
    i wasn't going to post, but i've got a feeling that somewhere out there in the cold dark recesses of the internet, there's a fat 28 year old walmart cashier who genuinely believes that goon squad makes people pay to raid.

and to you, fat walmart cashier.. i have a bridge to sell you if you're interested.

you'll make your money back in 2 weeks with tolls.

i promise!
    http://www.wowgoons.com/
    If it is a joke then fair play, not really funny and a hell of a lot of effort to put into it though...

I just don't get why someone would pay 40$ a month to be able to raid Ulduar 25. Let alone the fact people can buy dkp.

Congratz on the kill though.

I need an emote to express how utterly stupid it is to force your members to pay when a PUG...

Let me say that again.

A PUG. A GROUP OF NIGH-TALENTLESS PEOPLE. A USELESS SET OF NOOBS ON YOUR SERVER.

...can get you most, if not all that gear. For Free.

They use a DKP system that you can bypass by paying THEM more money?

This has got to be against the TOS. I couldn't even charge GOLD for blizzard related art when I had an artist-RP toon.

There's just no way that they can be charging for epics.

Plus - and I think that this is the most important part - MONEY DOES NOT BUY YOU SKILL.

So what if they have a set of rich-bitches? That doesn't make them any good.

Oh and super-grats on content everyone is getting down on the first day - most likely BB is going to have to edit his list, and you nubs won't even be the first.

I'm not jealous - most likely my guild (who raids on Friday nights) will have heroic mode down since we've oneshot everything else.

I'm just embarrassed that this scam has apparently gone on for so long.

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

LOL goon squad is filled with nubs and baddies pretty much sums it up... its 10 man LOL gl on 25 man hardmodes I really don't think you can get the 345678908765 members you have to pay you to be awful. Like seriously why on earth would anyone join a guild you have to pay to play in...

that just seems soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo retarded.

LOL @ ur guild

thank you for the laughs it was very enjoyable

Cos I'm a bit bored at work I had a bit of a google search, pretty sure the paying thing isn't a joke...

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Mediocrity world #24 for 10 mans whooohooo 8)
    Stop standing in fire...

I heard a while ago, the way they get around being caught out at paying to be in a guild is actually by people paying to use the wow goon forums rather than just paying to get into the guild.
    Being in the forums allows you to join the guild.
    Thats as far as my knowledge goes, anddd basically wow goons are nabs who have the wrong idea when it comes to gaming.

I was going to say grats until read the website. Which may or maynot be a joke. In case it is a joke. Congrats, and goodjob, but if that is serious and you have to pay to be in the guild, I honestly think you should be banned, from everything WoW related. But more so, I think anyone dumb enough to effing PAY for that, should be banned.
    http://www.youtube.com/ThinkingsHard Youtube for WoW PvP, Arenas, BG's, PvE, Starcraft II and possibly more!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLynx
    I'm not jealous - most likely my guild (who raids on Friday nights) will have heroic mode down since we've oneshot everything else.
    I somewhat doubt that, I don't think your guild has even cleared Ulduar10 normal let alone anything actually difficult. But hey, I guess people have different priorities and I'm sure that erotic RP and drawing furry art takes up too much time to raid anyway.

And yes, it appears we weren't the world first to get A Tribute to Skill. Oh well, congrats to all the other guilds who got there quickly. Especially to the ones who got Mad Skill, only 5 wipes while learning a new instance is very impressive.

Don't forget to visit our guild website: www.wowgoons.com

Quote Originally Posted by Menestheus
    I somewhat doubt that, I don't think your guild has even cleared Ulduar10 normal let alone anything actually difficult. But hey, I guess people have different priorities and I'm sure that erotic RP and drawing furry art takes up too much time to raid anyway.

And yes, it appears we weren't the world first to get A Tribute to Skill. Oh well, congrats to all the other guilds who got there quickly. Especially to the ones who got Mad Skill, only 5 wipes while learning a new instance is very impressive.

No one is going to visit your website.
    No one on here respects your guild.
    There is little to no point in insulting people unjustly, who get their kills the legitimate way.
    Even if your insult were true which is unlikely, it would show the person at least has something else to do other than wow, and even while you play wow all day you have to pay to get into a good guild, well thats just A Tribute to Fail.

How many $$ did you have to pay for http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=47261 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd
    How many $$ did you have to pay for http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=47261 ?
    I'm actually so amazing that I get paid by other raid members to raid. To win Barb all I had to do was give up my "match fee" for the night.

I'm actually so amazing that I get paid by other raid members to raid. To win Barb all I had to do was give up my "match fee" for the night.
    Good joke...

Quote Originally Posted by yohomies
    Good joke...
    What, now you're going to tell me that NOT exchanging money is a ToS violation?

Goons are the best guild ever, just get over it kids!

Wonder what Blizzard will say to a guild that exploits their way of making money.
    In the Terms that you agree on when you make your account (Which no one ever reads).
    It says bla bla bla... You are not allowed in ANY way to make money on World of Warcraft inform of Fees, Addons ect.
    So Wonder what Blizz would say if you mailed them your Webpage :P

Lets find out