Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Heroic Anub'arak (10) - Goon Squad - Mal'Ganis

I like how all you nerds get all bent when someone can game the system without being a social reject playing wow for over 20 hours a week. Goon Squad is the best thing to happen to WoW for the casual player. I make more then enough money to be able to afford purps while you losers have to scrape together enough money for ramen and mountain dew. I just logon at my assigned raid time and go afk and get more geared then you scrubs who game this fame seriously and have failed at the game of life ever will be. Look at you /played time and despair that I have only spent a fraction of that time in surpassing your life's work. While you nerds are sitting in vent have a 4 hour long mouth breathing session I am out doing thing like talking to girls and working out to crush you scrubs if I ever see you on the street. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%27Ganis&n=Kko

Quote Originally Posted by Betterthenyou
    I like how all you nerds get all bent when someone can game the system without being a social reject playing wow for over 20 hours a week. Goon Squad is the best thing to happen to WoW for the casual player. I make more then enough money to be able to afford purps while you losers have to scrape together enough money for ramen and mountain dew. I just logon at my assigned raid time and go afk and get more geared then you scrubs who game this fame seriously and have failed at the game of life ever will be. Look at you /played time and despair that I have only spent a fraction of that time in surpassing your life's work. While you nerds are sitting in vent have a 4 hour long mouth breathing session I am out doing thing like talking to girls and working out to crush you scrubs if I ever see you on the street. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...%27Ganis&n=Kko
    not one but two obvious trolls are a riveting tale chap in the mountains

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm kind of offended a WoW guild with membership fees exists. More offended that in order to get anything worth it, you have to pay more than your WoW subscription. Even more offended that people actually do. Are people really that desperate?

Also, PLATINUM IS ONLY 40$ A MONTH BECAUSE WE RESPECT THAT YOU COULD BE HIT BY THE FINANCIAL CRISIS. Garbage.

Sorry, some people actually spend that 40 bucks a month on things worthwhile. Like getting out of your parents' basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Affenkatzen18
    Wonder what Blizzard will say to a guild that exploits their way of making money.
    Nothing.

You don't realise Goon Squad is on Mal'ganis do you? And they done countless things in the past, such as making Jaina fight Thrall, or the 90 second Wintergrasp win using engineers.

Blizzard know Goon Squad very well

Guess what, most of us play a game for fun, not to be elitist yer.
    And no , fun isnt based solely on having amazing gear, which you dont use, except to sit in your afk raids for yet more gear.
    Great, we all yearn to be you.
    And trust me money is not a problem to me, yet I dont feel the need to buy my way through the game.

Youve obviously forgotten the social aspect of the game, to claim you have a better social life outside of game.
    If that is true, you shouldnt be playing at all.

You do remember that this is a game?
    Whats the point in paying real money to have all this gear to not be able to use it?

How much would you pay me to come to your house and un-install the game, thus meaning you don't even have to log in?

I'm guessing that from the "pricing plan" on the website that you're paying in excess of $60-$80 a month to "play" this game (including buying DKP/membership/wow subsricp)...........

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd
    How much would you pay me to come to your house and un-install the game, thus meaning you don't even have to log in?

I'm guessing that from the "pricing plan" on the website that you're paying in excess of $60-$80 a month to "play" this game (including buying DKP/membership/wow subsricp)...........
    It never fails to amaze me how gullible some of you people are when it comes to even the most basic goon trolls.

what a bunch of retards.. demanding money to join? thats just pure fail... what about you guys get a real jobb?

For as little as $10 I can tell you the secret of how to gem and enchant your gear correctly. Hurry, stocks are limited, order The Secret today.

No they're not violating wow policy since they're basicly charging monney for you to join their guild (comunity).
    They're basicly on the edge of legal here. Now if theyr guild would charge monney for epics then it would be legal.

Most funny shit I have seen on the internet to be honest.
    So let me get this straight. You pay 15 euros to play a game online, then you pay extra for a guild so you Don't actually have to play the game
    I just logon at my assigned raid time and go afk
    and then you come on a message board that is devoted to the game, so you can boast about how you DON'T play the game and can tell us about your real life...uhm....

Am I supposed to be impressed here? Well how about me then, I just finished colledge and I am now on my way to become a Judge. My grades are fine and I don't see any problems in my future. I have a stable relationship for 2 years now with a lovely girl, I bought my first car last year with my own monney, All the while of beeing a GUILDMASTER of a sunwell guild and having the best items in game.

So I guess me > you huh?

But enough about this crap. If you want free loot play on a freegin private server you tard dont spend 50 euros or more on a game you don't want to play.

No one will ever give a crap on what gear you have on your toon if the entire server KNOWS how goon squad operates (providing that webpage is real).

Quote Originally Posted by Menestheus
    For as little as $10 I can tell you the secret of how to gem and enchant your gear correctly. Hurry, stocks are limited, order The Secret today.
    Would that also get me a spot in a naxx10man raid?
    I'm sure I'd do more dps than you anyway, even in my beautiful SP/Stam gems

considering that Goon Squad has been the feeder guild for Elitist Jerks for 4 years now, I doubt that it's anything short of a hoax.

Edit - concerning the cash fee to join the guild that is.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

I dont want to sound rude, get banned (Already have a final warning on WoW forums for tedious shit) and the like, but:

After all the griefing Goon Squad put us through during August, not to mention the griefing they give to other players daily, all for fun!!!!!

Goon Squad has to be the crappiest guild in existence. Living off of a fee from other members, griefing for pleasure, and are marked as Public Enemy #1 in my books.

I cant wait until someone lays the smackdown on you guys.

Any person associated with Goon Squad does not deserve applause

you guys do realize you're getting trolled with literally no effort from goon squad right?

Kind of pissed that a "World's First" night fell on a day when our server was in the toilet until after 10. :-\

oh great, now the troll has enough to give to his family and his next door neighbor! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE ALL DONE!!!!!

Goon Squad always be prankin yo.

plus if you are taking Kko seriously, check his achieve section, takes more /played just to be present for all of those, than most people have /played for all their toons.

I pay 15 $ / mo to raid with my guild... don't you guys?

lol even funnier is that Kko is a Troll rogue, sneaky troll.

http://www.wowgoons.com/
    If it is a joke then fair play, not really funny and a hell of a lot of effort to put into it though...
    Not really funny? Have you seen the replies in this thread? The amount of people that actually think its true?? They put in the effort to make it look so real for this exact reason!! I've been laughing my ass off at all these replies for the last 20 minutes. I haven't been on Mal'ganis in well over a year, but I still can't believe people bite on this one. Still delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldEffect
    plus if you are taking Kko seriously, check his achieve section, takes more /played just to be present for all of those, than most people have /played for all their toons.
    Mage portal taken most: Portal to Stonard(236) ?

To everyone else, Goon trolls win again.

I've come to the realization that my favourite thing about these forums isn't that it's filled with the lowest form of malcontented mouthbreathing mongoloids.
    No, it's the fact that said mouthbreathers never bother to read the whole thread so people fall for the same basic troll over and over again until the end of time.
    Keep up the good work goons.