Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Heroic Anub'arak (10) - Goon Squad - Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvae
    I've come to the realization that my favourite thing about these forums isn't that it's filled with the lowest form of malcontented mouthbreathing mongoloids.
    No, it's the fact that said mouthbreathers never bother to read the whole thread so people fall for the same basic troll over and over again until the end of time.
    Keep up the good work goons.
    It's as good as the WoW Has Gotten Worse thread from yesterday
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

you guys are so stupid... Goons know how to make the community fight with each other...
    the result is here... 5 pages already, more are coming.

btw the fee for joining / buying loot is not a joke. (you all should get some info before you scream your heads out)
    Goon Squad is associated with Elitist Jerks and Serious Casual on Mal'ganis if you didn't know.
    they pay the Elitist Jerks forum, ventrilo for all 3 guilds, the other 2 websites, sponsorship for the main raiders and officers and so on.

Stop standing in fire...

Way to dodge the community fight by starting your post with,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    you guys are so stupid...
    =p

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy
    you guys are so stupid... Goons know how to make the community fight with each other...
    the result is here... 5 pages already, more are coming.

btw the fee for joining / buying loot is not a joke. (you all should get some info before you scream your heads out)
    Goon Squad is associated with Elitist Jerks and Serious Casual on Mal'ganis if you didn't know.
    they pay the Elitist Jerks forum, ventrilo for all 3 guilds, the other 2 websites, sponsorship for the main raiders and officers and so on.

To be honest it's not really trolling or arguing if everyone is just saying how stupid it is that you have to pay to be in a guild.
    If the whole thing is an elaborate joke, then yeah I guess they got us.

How to tell if someone is from mal'ganis:
    Step 1. Ask if they really believe the goon squad fees
    Step 2. Listen to the answer
    Step 3. Profit or get a laugh

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Drane
    you guys do realize you're getting trolled with literally no effort from goon squad right?

OH SHI-

15+ Year Old Account

Hi guys, just send me your paypal by PM. I can't contact you ingame, because I have europe client but I gonna reroll to US Mal'ganis. Gonna buy platinum mebership because of great discount. You must be best guild ever since you made half of visitors in this thread actually believe you getting paid.

Some friends I have among the Goon Squad admins helped me setup a similar guild in Europe, it is really a great system and actually seems to attract really good raiding members that have actual lives and aren't antisocial nerds. Not gonna reveal my guild's name cause of all the haters but we're in top3 of a very competitive realm so don't knock the $ for epics system til you've tried it. :-*

And yes it's been pretty profitable for me for so little work but everyone involved benefits tbh.

lol at this thread

isn't the goon squad just people from something awful? like it is in every other goon squad in games out there?

I'm not sure which is funnier, getting trolled for 5 pages or still getting trolled for another 5 pages after this.

I love you somethingawful, a website dedicated to bringing idiots out of the woodwork just for the amusement of others.

how you handeld phase 2?

Lawl that website is a joke if you are in <goon Squad>.............GET F***ED

Quote Originally Posted by Neba
    Some friends I have among the Goon Squad admins helped me setup a similar guild in Europe, it is really a great system and actually seems to attract really good raiding members that have actual lives and aren't antisocial nerds. Not gonna reveal my guild's name cause of all the haters but we're in top3 of a very competitive realm so don't knock the $ for epics system til you've tried it. :-*

And yes it's been pretty profitable for me for so little work but everyone involved benefits tbh.
    I wanna join the online sensation!

Quote Originally Posted by Drendor
    how you handeld phase 2?
    We paid Anubarak lots of money and he despawned and gave us his purples.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Menestheus
    <Goon Squad> killed Anub'arak (10man) with 37 attempts remaining at 23:30:20 Mal'Ganis server time.

Sorry for the shitty screenshot:
    http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2...0109233020.jpg

Wasnt Goon Squad the guild that took WG in just a few sec by bombing it with Engineering stuff? Awesome people GJ on kill

15+ Year Old Account

this thread is win.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Goons are the best guild ever, just get over it kids!
    Buy platinum!