High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

PvP Disc Priest Questions

I currently have 3pc Glad's Mooncloth gear on my Alt priest (gloves, head, shoulders), and was wondering if it was more helpful from here to grab 2pc Satin gear or go for 4pc Mooncloth and a PvE piece, or some other combination.

Also, another side question, the crit gear be more useful in the offset pieces (belt, bracers, boots) than the spirit gear or no? (I know Mp5 wins out on pieces with that)

Re: PvP Disc Priest Questions

I'd say full mooncloth.

It depend on your makup for 3's and 5's. There are some comps that run the full crit set, and do not have the mana regen in combat talent. Then there are specs that wear full mooncloth. There are also some that wear mooncloth set, but Crit non-set (belt and boots and stuff). And so on. It would realy depend on your partners.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Kayling
    I currently have 3pc Glad's Mooncloth gear on my Alt priest (gloves, head, shoulders), and was wondering if it was more helpful from here to grab 2pc Satin gear or go for 4pc Mooncloth and a PvE piece, or some other combination.

Also, another side question, the crit gear be more useful in the offset pieces (belt, bracers, boots) than the spirit gear or no? (I know Mp5 wins out on pieces with that)
    As disc the 4pc bonus (2 seconds off weakened soul) is very, very good. Much better than the extra 50 resilience from running 2 2pc bonuses. Whether you're better off getting your 4pc in satin for DA and Inspiration procs or mooncloth for regen is dependent on your group comp.

Same for offset pieces regarding your mana needs and the appropriate selection. Though be sure to get the hit cloak, neck, and ring, along with the spell penetration OH and wand.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic