Page 10 of 298 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Rate The Ret Paladin Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    RNG's a bitch. Next time they drop tell your loot master you have to get them cause Munkles said so. Maybe a little internet tough guy will help you out.
    Haha yeah, sounds like a plan. And now I even got 375 hit rating since I got the cloak from Anub. I can hit stuff very precise.
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

Plenty of rogues/DKs/hunters above me in DKP that want death's verdict/call. I decided to get a few off-set pieces to complement the 10 man stuff I've been collecting.

Go Go Lothar's Edge Drop!

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    The odd thing is that even the freaking emerald boar is technically higher dps socketed with 2 20str gems than my silly wrath stone.
    orly..
    BRB

/rawr

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6
    hm 5/10 cos of the low AP

here is mine http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...azzar&n=Crazeh
    9/10 pretty sick pvp gear.

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nds&n=Salarcyn
    me
    Gotta replace pyrite to drop my hit down, and i need to put my prismatic in a different slot, but other than that I'm doin pretty decent.
    PS. also shit boots and a few enchants that need upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffmeister
    Problem is that I haven't been able to get my hands on t8/8.5 shoulders yet. Was hoping for Legplates of Ascension today to get rid of some extra hit rating but it didn't drop :< But yes I see your point indeed.
    Took me 3 months to get a pair of T8/8.5 Shoulders. This si with clearing 10+25 weekly by the seconds week ulduar was in the game. Made me /cry.

ikas6: PvP gear burns my eyes! 8/10 you need a new weapon!

My armory is in sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ewhenn
    Took me 3 months to get a pair of T8/8.5 Shoulders. This si with clearing 10+25 weekly by the seconds week ulduar was in the game. Made me /cry.

ikas6: PvP gear burns my eyes! 8/10 you need a new weapon!

My armory is in sig.
    Had the same problem, bloody Conqueror never drops.

7/10, no epic gems and why so low on AP? :S

No need to rate me, I suck.

Ok i won't. But someone can rate me if they'd like :P. I know i have too much hit.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gul'dan&n=Artholious

I'm in my holy gear, will log out in ret.

As we are waiting for you to log out in Ret gear I'm still gonna comment on the one above you .
    You should really check your gems, and just a bit more hit would be nice as well (almost at the cap, but a miss is a miss).

Now let's give mine a shot.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&n=Palanubis

I know I'm way over hit cap and I should swap out my Glyph of Vengeance by now, but any other comments are still welcome ;D

EDIT: I can already comment on the spec of Arholious, why putting 5 points in Seals of the Pure and also one point in SoC?
    Glyph of Hammer of Wrath will do nothing to improve your dps as well.

EDIT2: your gear is online now as well.
    Check your gems (21 agi +3% dmg instead of 21 CSR; also put some more red gems in your gear and only 1 prismatic one).
    You picked the wrong enchant on cloak (agility is the way to go now).
    Big auch on your rings, neck could get an upgrade as well but that will be hard with HC gear.
    Life's a bitch, but she ain't bitching as much as you do!

Deleted

Only gonna rate 6.5/10 cause theres a few things that sticks out to me:

You are way over the hit cap and WAY over the expertise cap as well.
    The gems in your boots and shoulders are awful. Replace them with +20 str gems since you are already sporting a nightmare tear.
    Replace your expertise trinket with a Mirror of truth or Fury of the five flights. This will go a long way in lowering the excess amount of exp you got.
    Start running heroics so you can craft yourself the boots and belt. Those are way better than your current ones, and will also help your hit rating get down.

Throwing mine in there:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...&n=Dejav%C3%BA

Obvious one: GET A NEW TRINKET...

Yea fuck that mirror, been using it since forever. Wrathstone won't drop and lost Death's Choice to a hunter last week. Oh well, at least im on top of DKP so ill get it next. Here I come +250 dps upgrade!

A few notes:
    - Theres no leg armor cause I just got the legs from Koralon10 and logged out before I got it enchanted
    - I threw the Nightmare Tear in my weapon even though I could gain +2 strenght by putting in elsewhere. However having it in my weapon saves me +600 gold or so every time I get an upgrade, because I would have to regem my entire gearset to accomodate. The Nightmare tear sits there perfect for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantia.
    Had the same problem, bloody Conqueror never drops.

7/10, no epic gems and why so low on AP? :S

No need to rate me, I suck.
    I put epics in all of T9+ gear, Don't really feel like spending 2K on epic gems for old gear. Yeah slacker, I know. AP, 2nd trinket doesn't have AP on it, which gives me lower static IP.

Also, I do have the new libram, was doing dailies with SoR when i logged out.

Mew : Stick with 4P T8, 2PT9 is bugged and doesn't work properly currently.
    8.5/10 otherwise.

palanubis : 7/10.

STR/Stam GEMS = BAD even for the socket bonus... Also missing a epic gem into your bracers. Also, mining is a tank profession. Glyph of seal of vengeance is bad for you, since you have 25 Expertise, which is 1 expertise away from the cap, so you would do better with glyph of exorcism. Your spec is 100% fine though.

Here's my armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mine&n=Kadryel

I got skipped :O

Quote Originally Posted by sethr266
    9/10 pretty sick pvp gear.

http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nds&n=Salarcyn
    me
    Gotta replace pyrite to drop my hit down, and i need to put my prismatic in a different slot, but other than that I'm doin pretty decent.
    PS. also shit boots and a few enchants that need upgrades.
    6/10 wayy too much hit. Need to make sure your gemmed and chanted. Need a lil more AP/EXP. Other than that pretty decent. Just put amuch larger focus on STR/AP

Click to see my Armory

Quote Originally Posted by meag333
    6/10 wayy too much hit. Need to make sure your gemmed and chanted. Need a lil more AP/EXP. Other than that pretty decent. Just put amuch larger focus on STR/AP
    Yeah I gotta drop pyrite infuser, its killin me with the hit. Other than that all my gems are +20 str

Quote Originally Posted by Force

Everyone knows that retri takes ZERO skill.
    Rogue/mage/lock/shammy/druid/DK/Priest/Warrior/Hunter forums are -> that way.

Yeah I gotta drop pyrite infuser, its killin me with the hit. Other than that all my gems are +20 str
    WTB an ap or crit version of the pyrite infuser IE not shitty proc/use.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Ya i saw. It may just be RnG doesnt favor you but your AP is a bit low. Most of the melee dps in my guild aren't below 4k ap unbufed. So it just stuck out to me a lil bt.

Would like to get rated by someone as well. Armory in ma sig.

Click to see my Armory

Dunno what to rate so here's me (sig)

Boots enchant will be changed to AP (over teh cap so dont really need Icewalker anymore, wasnt any essences on AH >.<) and yes I know need a new weapon, got my eyes on http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47069
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Critterbot
    Dunno what to rate so here's me (sig)

Boots enchant will be changed to AP (over teh cap so dont really need Icewalker anymore, wasnt any essences on AH >.<) and yes I know need a new weapon, got my eyes on http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47069
    I feel bad having to do this but 6/10. You're experienced enough to have cleared through anub' 25m and are still wearing melancholy sabatons and a wrathstone over a greatness deck, your nightmare tear is in the wrong slot (should be in your belt). What this tells me is that you are not fully invested into being the best you can be, you have some gear others of us have never seen drop and marr the experience by making some poor choices. You cant help RNG of drop rates or where loot masters decide things should go, but you CAN control your own gearing, especially in the realm of craftables and boe's, Some of which you would benefit GREATLY from.

From those of you who are thinking im being harsh from those three changes he gains almost 300 dps, IE a substantial dps boost.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by meag333
    Ya i saw. It may just be RnG doesnt favor you but your AP is a bit low. Most of the melee dps in my guild aren't below 4k ap unbufed. So it just stuck out to me a lil bt.

Would like to get rated by someone as well. Armory in ma sig.
    I've already been rated, but i'll go ahead and rate yours. 10/10. Good enchants, good gems, nice amount of hit and exact amount of expertise you need. Nice Suit =)

No need to rate me i've already been rated.