Quote Originally Posted by Seriatim View Post
    Overall you seem okay, but i noticed that your expertise, even with the glyph, adds up to only 23(26 being cap). Other than that you seem fine. 8/10

- Seriatim, US-Tortheldrin.
    -I noticed my armory shows me with the Deadly libram (I desperately need to update my Seal of Command libram). I would usually be using Libram of Valiance.
    that's because i'm going for the BIS overall not just the plate BIS, Meaning i have to gem 1 20expertise gem and when i get my legs it should put me at 24/25.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaking View Post
    -1 for wrong spec
    -.5 for just under the expertise cap

8.5 overall. I'd normally rate less for having SM with these flaws, but each to their own.

Hurray for not being able to post links. Check my signature!
    Squeaking -

Not gonna get into the DivInt Vs HealLight and UnyFaith argument thats: -.5

9.5 /10 - can't find anything else wrong besides u being over the hitcap a bit, but there isn't much you can do about that without losing tier gloves and getting leggs for 4pc, which would in the end entail a lot of gear juggling which i'm sure you can't be arsed to do.

Logged in Holypvp gear, will post for a rating tomorrow when i can be arsed logging on again.

9/10 little low on expertise other than that it looks good

(my link should be the top one in mah sig)

Hey there!

I would say you are a solid 8/10 (disregarding hero25 items which you are not evidently raiding). You seem to be stacking a lot of AGI items instead of STR items that itemize better for us. (Cloack, Both rings, Back and Boots). It does set you in a nice 50% crit rate but still I wonder if replacing most of them with STR items would benefit you more pure dps wise.

Without saying goes, the bracers are something to upgrade.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&cn=Profane

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Hey there!

I would say you are a solid 8/10 (disregarding hero25 items which you are not evidently raiding). You seem to be stacking a lot of AGI items instead of STR items that itemize better for us. (Cloack, Both rings, Back and Boots). It does set you in a nice 50% crit rate but still I wonder if replacing most of them with STR items would benefit you more pure dps wise.

Without saying goes, the bracers are something to upgrade.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eam&cn=Profane
    I guess you just haven't got round to it yet with getting tiny abom yesterday but -1 for using icewalker while over hitcapped.
    Only other thing i'd suggest, grab yourself either of the expertise rings from ICC and replace the hit ring to fix being over hitcap and under expertise cap.
    Other than that looks good.. 8.5/10

Hey!

Yeah i had not gotten around to do anything after yesterday. The boots have already been fixed and im thinking about replacing the bracers with LDW hc10 ones or the Valth25 ones. Should fix those problems. I am very much aware that every point spent over the hit cap is a wasted point

Rate me please, link in sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Rate me please, link in sig.
    Not much can be said for your Armory nothing wrong with it just a lack of gear obviously not always our choice.

Slightly under the Hit cap it's fine nothing wrong with it.
    Slightly high on Expertise also nothing wrong with it.

Get yourself an TaJ ASAP it will increase your damage a lot and when you get it I'd suggest getting rid of the Plate belt as you won't need the Hit anymore. You can get the Vengeful Noose as a quick replacement or try to get your hands on one of the belts in Icc 10 or 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Not much can be said for your Armory nothing wrong with it just a lack of gear obviously not always our choice.

Slightly under the Hit cap it's fine nothing wrong with it.
    Slightly high on Expertise also nothing wrong with it.

Get yourself an TaJ ASAP it will increase your damage a lot and when you get it I'd suggest getting rid of the Plate belt as you won't need the Hit anymore. You can get the Vengeful Noose as a quick replacement or try to get your hands on one of the belts in Icc 10 or 25.
    Well, I'm the most unlucky guy with the marks : P never get em with our Loot Council order : /

Hoping for a TaJ this week. Maybe even a HM one if we manage to get him down on HM this week, would be awesome.

Already got Vengful Noose in my bank to replace the Malevont Girdle. But hoping on the waist from Dreamwalker (Forgot the name) Since I fancy plate items the most when I'm pala, I know leather items will give more dps, but soon that gonna change too.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Well, I'm the most unlucky guy with the marks : P never get em with our Loot Council order : /

Hoping for a TaJ this week. Maybe even a HM one if we manage to get him down on HM this week, would be awesome.

Already got Vengful Noose in my bank to replace the Malevont Girdle. But hoping on the waist from Dreamwalker (Forgot the name) Since I fancy plate items the most when I'm pala, I know leather items will give more dps, but soon that gonna change too.
    In terms of belt Belt of Putricide -> Belt of Dream walker -> 10 man heroic belts -> badge belts it's not always dead on like that but usually pretty close.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Well heres me, search for squiirtle on US-Smolderthorn
    Be nice :>

Get rid of the neck or bracers and replace them with either BQL10 heroic neck or bracers from halion 25 to get rid of some of your hit, it should cap you perfectly, other then that it looks good, 8.5/10
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

In terms of belt Belt of Putricide -> Belt of Dream walker -> 10 man heroic belts -> badge belts it's not always dead on like that but usually pretty close.
    Let's not forget mail belt too. Putrid > Rot > Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    Ahh okey, thanks : )

15+ Year Old Account
    For him no he doesn't need hit, Unless he has more options but yes it's an ok belt if you need hit. I'd suggest the 10 man Heroic off Sindragosa as the best belt in the game pre 25 man as Expertise is a little low.

The Festergut mail belt is also fairly good. (#2 for me)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    The Festergut mail belt is also fairly good. (#2 for me)
    pretty decent, although, i thought you had the heroic gunship cloak, Nillo? or have i misunderstood that? now all to do is farm halion for the boots, the trinket and the neck.

armory in signature. i haven't posted in this thread for a week or so since, well, i was leveling enchanting for the ring enchants. i got a tier token a week or so ago, and now i'm saving frost emblems for the T10 pants(which will get me at a decent expertise level and remove the need for any crafted gear in both pants and feet slot). i'm also getting familiar with a weekly ICC25 pug that clears (or tries to, god knows how many retards on my server that leave during rotface because they died, and then fuck the rest of us out of festergut and putricide kills) 7/12 weekly, including putricide, with funship on heroic. trying to convince the raidleader to do marrowgar on heroic as well, since that's one of the easier heroic modes for pugs.

For him no he doesn't need hit, Unless he has more options but yes it's an ok belt if you need hit. I'd suggest the 10 man Heroic off Sindragosa as the best belt in the game pre 25 man as Expertise is a little low.
    Or does it drops from Festergut? I forgot from which abom it drops.

No, I wouldn't suggest belt with hit, it doesn't have any.
    Nerub'ar Stalker's Cord Fairly well itemized mail belt, trumps plate one too and it is #2.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    armory in signature. i haven't posted in this thread for a week or so since, well, i was leveling enchanting for the ring enchants. i got a tier token a week or so ago, and now i'm saving frost emblems for the T10 pants(which will get me at a decent expertise level and remove the need for any crafted gear in both pants and feet slot). i'm also getting familiar with a weekly ICC25 pug that clears (or tries to, god knows how many retards on my server that leave during rotface because they died, and then fuck the rest of us out of festergut and putricide kills) 7/12 weekly, including putricide, with funship on heroic. trying to convince the raidleader to do marrowgar on heroic as well, since that's one of the easier heroic modes for pugs.
    I doubt you need advice on ret gemming, enchants, etc. Your problems are more in the areas of getting good groups to raid with and getting decent gear with them.
    Ever thought about xfer? Ask around which realm have healthy pug scene at EU zone, I'm sure you'll find something. I mean, the more time you wasting struggling with 24 bads trying to down PP at 30%, the harder it will be to get into the decent (geared) group.

Other than that ...
    1. Get Brynlol. 12 kills, how come you don't have one?
    2. Upgrade your trinkets asap. Make deals, join only groups where people don't need them, whatever. You should get WFS and/or DV. Best method of obtaining DV is reserving one for yourself. Now, for other trinket slot I would either buy or rent (reselling each 2 hours) HWT if needed. It's really big upgrade comparing to MoT, no questions.

New weapon and trinkets will net you +1k dps and put you at 13-14k dps range and you should work up from there.

Deleted
    I doubt you need advice on ret gemming, enchants, etc. Your problems are more in the areas of getting good groups to raid with and getting decent gear with them.
    Ever thought about xfer? Ask around which realm have healthy pug scene at EU zone, I'm sure you'll find something. I mean, the more time you wasting struggling with 24 bads trying to down PP at 30%, the harder it will be to get into the decent (geared) group.

Other than that ...
    1. Get Brynlol. 12 kills, how come you don't have one?
    2. Upgrade your trinkets asap. Make deals, join only groups where people don't need them, whatever. You should get WFS and/or DV. Best method of obtaining DV is reserving one for yourself. Now, for other trinket slot I would either buy or rent (reselling each 2 hours) HWT if needed. It's really big upgrade comparing to MoT, no questions.

New weapon and trinkets will net you +1k dps and put you at 13-14k dps range and you should work up from there.
    1. i have killed marrowgar 12 times so far, but i have only seen bryntroll drop 2 times so far. the first time, it went to a PvP geared warrior, the second time, it went to a DK tank...
    2. HWT will not be for at least another week or so. i need to save to 95 emblems first, so i can get my sanct. T10 pants.

and yes, i have considered server transfer. problem is that i don't know anyone on other servers, and all my friends (and my brother) also play on the server i'm currently on. i feel like i would betray them if i transferred to a better server.

regardless, i'm working on getting new trinkets and weapons. if the raidleader allows it, we might do marrowgar on heroic, so i might have a shot at heroic brynntroll, which would be the best weapon i can lay my hands on pre cataclysm. i'm also working on my trinkets, trying to get WFS and DV (and even TAJ if i am in luck).