Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I wouldn't.

Sulfuras Ç_Ç

my link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...obent/advanced
    use wowreforge.com to maximize your reforging... u are undercapped badly for both expertise and hit rating

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

Quote Originally Posted by anthell View Post
    use wowreforge.com to maximize your reforging... u are undercapped badly for both expertise and hit rating
    i deeply suggest picking up apparatus in place of essence.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    i deeply suggest picking up apparatus in place of essence.
    normal apparatus is better o.o? we only get around 5 firestone after all those heroic kills lol....

15+ Year Old Account
    normal apparatus is better o.o? we only get around 5 firestone after all those heroic kills lol....
    Yeah,normal AoK is better than essence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure who to rate honestly, there were a lot of posts on a previous armory.

Link is in my signature. How worth it is dropping the t11 2set? I'm not likely to get t12 shoulders/helm anytime soon (gearing healers for rag10H, and conqueror drops are scarce at best, plus there's a lack of non-set dps shoulders from FL :<), but would it be worth getting t12 chest and dropping the 2set? Outside of that my expertise is a little high, probably because of pvp shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post

Link is in my signature. How worth it is dropping the t11 2set? I'm not likely to get t12 shoulders/helm anytime soon (gearing healers for rag10H, and conqueror drops are scarce at best, plus there's a lack of non-set dps shoulders from FL :<), but would it be worth getting t12 chest and dropping the 2set? Outside of that my expertise is a little high, probably because of pvp shoulders.
    For me it's not worth to use my T12 hands over T11 head+hands. I think SimCraft gives me about 300 more DPS with the T12 bonus. I'm yet to see how it will be with PVP 384 head+shoulders and T12 hands, will try when I get the head after next reset on Wednesday.

My armory for reference: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nkura/advanced

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sure there are better options for shoulders even within t11 content. You could get the t11 shoulders and drop your chest for t12 or domo's so you could keep that 2pc until you can get more t12 without having to use those shoulders. I still don't know how useful selfless healer is in heroics since I haven't been doing them, so I'll refrain from talking about that. I'm also fairly certain (assuming it hasn't changed in my absence) that with t12, we should start gemming for all strength socket bonuses, such as your belt and gloves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I'm sure there are better options for shoulders even within t11 content. You could get the t11 shoulders and drop your chest for t12 or domo's so you could keep that 2pc until you can get more t12 without having to use those shoulders. I still don't know how useful selfless healer is in heroics since I haven't been doing them, so I'll refrain from talking about that. I'm also fairly certain (assuming it hasn't changed in my absence) that with t12, we should start gemming for all strength socket bonuses, such as your belt and gloves.
    Selfless healer was for older content, I figured the minor dps I'd lose from E4E was worth the -10sec WoG cd. I do occasionally throw a heal at a tank if absolutely necessary. Thanks for the info about the socket bonuses, I'll update them as soon as I get home, and with any luck I can grab a 372 tier token for shoulders, so I can buy the tier (or use majordomo's if it ever decides to drop).

Selfless healer was for older content, I figured the minor dps I'd lose from E4E was worth the -10sec WoG cd. I do occasionally throw a heal at a tank if absolutely necessary. Thanks for the info about the socket bonuses, I'll update them as soon as I get home, and with any luck I can grab a 372 tier token for shoulders, so I can buy the tier (or use majordomo's if it ever decides to drop).

actually, taking all socket bonus is not always beneficial, especially for blue sockets.

to determine if its an upgrade:

1.Go to wowreforge.com

2.Optimize your reforging

3.LOok at your hit rating

4.Reduce / add 20 hit rating to the 961 default by wowreforge.com

5. Look at the new hit rating

The point is, for example:

If you previously hit 961 hit rating, and you replace your red gem for purple and obtain the socket bonus you are bound to either gain 20 hit rating / lose 20 hit rating by removing the purple gem for a red gem.

Now, if for example, you managed to hit 961 with no socket bonus, and you hit 972 hit rating with the socket bonus, its a net loss because of the wasted secondary stats rating.
    Of course there are other implications because overall you might shift some mastery to crit/haste ETC ETC, but to simplify it, taking socket bonus and gaining 2-3 overcap is a net loss.

Deleted
    A few upgrades since last time I posted, my main concern at the moment is that with ideal reforging my crit overtakes my mastery when in raids (or any buff to be fair, its THAT close!).

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Iarann/advanced

I was thinking about snagging the tanking belt off heroic Shannox and the chest off heroic Domo to push more mastery, there are a couple of direct heroic upgrades I will eventually score too but I believe those should be my primary goals,

Thoughts?

I looked for someone to rate but it looks like this was done already with no return link
    Last edited by mmoc272ae768e6; 2011-10-11 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogal View Post
    A few upgrades since last time I posted, my main concern at the moment is that with ideal reforging my crit overtakes my mastery when in raids (or any buff to be fair, its THAT close!).

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Iarann/advanced

I was thinking about snagging the tanking belt off heroic Shannox and the chest off heroic Domo to push more mastery, there are a couple of direct heroic upgrades I will eventually score too but I believe those should be my primary goals,

Thoughts?

I looked for someone to rate but it looks like this was done already with no return link
    1. ret reforging is somewhat a mess at the moment. There has been tons and tons of debate but in general, people now agrees with haste = crit.

Quote from EJ"
    This leads to the Crit vs Haste debate becoming a personal choice. It is up to the individual to decide whether they want Master > Crit > Haste or Mastery > Haste > Crit. Reforge to whichever view you decide to back or to match the tool you prefer."

what this would mean is that,
    you can remove the reforge in your weapon
    swap the reforge in your shoulder (there is more crit than haste) -> gain mastery

this will push ur crit down so ragnaros trinket wont cause crit to overtake mastery

2. the majordomo chest is a net upgrade if you can obtain heroic helmet.

look at this this way (391 tier helm + 391 offset chest)

but without heroic helmet (378 tier helm + 391 offset chest)

you would gain more with (391 alysrazor helmet + 391 tier chest)

3. the shannox belt is BiS

Deleted
    Finally Tier shoulders! Going with offset gloves til I get either 378 Helmet (two weeks at the very least, we will be spending 2days per week wiping on H Ragnaros but we most probably will kill him in normal mode anyways, coz teh weapons are still upgrades for almost 90% of the raid). Also, we finally transfered to the top EsES realm; Dun Modr, so I might try to get my hands on Hc HoR.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Vynka/advanced

Deleted
    1. ret reforging is somewhat a mess at the moment. There has been tons and tons of debate but in general, people now agrees with haste = crit.

Quote from EJ"
    This leads to the Crit vs Haste debate becoming a personal choice. It is up to the individual to decide whether they want Master > Crit > Haste or Mastery > Haste > Crit. Reforge to whichever view you decide to back or to match the tool you prefer."

what this would mean is that,
    you can remove the reforge in your weapon
    swap the reforge in your shoulder (there is more crit than haste) -> gain mastery

this will push ur crit down so ragnaros trinket wont cause crit to overtake mastery

2. the majordomo chest is a net upgrade if you can obtain heroic helmet.

look at this this way (391 tier helm + 391 offset chest)

but without heroic helmet (378 tier helm + 391 offset chest)

you would gain more with (391 alysrazor helmet + 391 tier chest)

3. the shannox belt is BiS
    Thanks for this, it makes a lot of sense as I have access to the chest token and the helm.

I may run a few iterations through simcraft altering weights to see what I get dropping crit below haste to get the most out of mastery.

/edit

looked at a few reforges and ended up with eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Iarann/advanced

lowered my crit by a reasonable amount and increased haste, according to simcraft DPS goes from 30407 to 30559 so the change is negligible but allows for mastery proc.
    Last edited by mmoc272ae768e6; 2011-10-11 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogal View Post
    Thanks for this, it makes a lot of sense as I have access to the chest token and the helm.

I may run a few iterations through simcraft altering weights to see what I get dropping crit below haste to get the most out of mastery.

/edit

looked at a few reforges and ended up with eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Iarann/advanced

lowered my crit by a reasonable amount and increased haste, according to simcraft DPS goes from 30407 to 30559 so the change is negligible but allows for mastery proc.
    use wowreforge.com using both haste , crit at 1.4902 stats weighing

that will get u a better reforging

ur current stats is

1799 mastery
    488 exp
    963 hit
    1378 crit
    1037 haste

if you follow wowreforge.com

cloak : haste -> mastery
    chest piece : exp -> mastery
    bracer : hit -> exp
    gloves : hit -> exp
    pants : nothing
    alysrazor band : exp -> mastery

your new stats going to be

1853 mastery
    484 exp
    963 hit
    1365 crit
    1000 haste

you gain 54 mastery , and loses 4 expertise overcap

Deleted
    I couldnt see who to rate so ill just pick the nearest person with a link.
    Vynka.
    Id give 9/10.the gemming seems good and the enchants are fine.The only thing id swap would be the str-hit gem in the weapon. 20 hit for 10 str not to sure id go with that.depends on your possible reforges and if it was a better gain to lose 10 str for that hit or if you could find the
    hit somewhere else and lose saya bit more haste/crit.
    Otherwise looking good ;p
    My current char (Needing to swap the gem in my shoulder to a pure str gem)
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Redeem/simple

Quote Originally Posted by redeem View Post
    I couldnt see who to rate so ill just pick the nearest person with a link.
    Vynka.
    Id give 9/10.the gemming seems good and the enchants are fine.The only thing id swap would be the str-hit gem in the weapon. 20 hit for 10 str not to sure id go with that.depends on your possible reforges and if it was a better gain to lose 10 str for that hit or if you could find the
    hit somewhere else and lose saya bit more haste/crit.
    Otherwise looking good ;p
    My current char (Needing to swap the gem in my shoulder to a pure str gem)
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/Redeem/simple
    everything looks correct, could use a new neck and belt, but i understand the annoyance of drops, damn alys not dropping rings..

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Ryan/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Ryann View Post
    everything looks correct, could use a new neck and belt, but i understand the annoyance of drops, damn alys not dropping rings..

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Ryan/advanced
    not bad. id suggest jc over enchanting. a little birdie told me that they are buffing jc in 4.3 with the introduction of the new epic gems so early tier jc will be king.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    not bad. id suggest jc over enchanting. a little birdie told me that they are buffing jc in 4.3 with the introduction of the new epic gems so early tier jc will be king.
    I don't even know where to begin...

=P

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    I don't even know where to begin...

=P
    should i gem more resilience? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    should i gem more resilience? lol
    No, spell pen.

And your tabard is only common! You need to do something about that.