10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vynka View Post
    I'm SO jealous when I see someone with Sulfuras... dangit, 9 weeks and still anxiously awaiting for it!

Aside from your talents (you're in prot spec l0l) you should aim for Alysrazor's helmet until you get Ragnaros', and when you get Ragnaros' you should change your breastplate to Domo's one.

You have 2 hit rating wasted and waaay more expertise rating wasted. Reforge it away asap!
    Actually, as alliance you want to aim for alys's helm being your off piece, not domo's chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Actually, as alliance you want to aim for alys's helm being your off piece, not domo's chest.
    Well then I'm so blind I didn't even consider that because I WON'T wear a Robe on my paladin. EVER. Unless while it's HE. Maybe if he becomes she then it may be an opening. Otherwise is a "no friggin way".

I can't walk around with a toon so unmasculine. I just can't. Maybe if this was Ragnarok Online.

i dont Like my paladin with hammer or an Axe
    2h Sword Fit a ret paladin
    from like 4 days or more i got the both weapons The Axe from shannox and the 2h sword from a randomly boss the raid leader told me to pick one so i took the 2h sword
    even in pvp i go with the ruthless 2h sword

Deleted
    Well actually the Hammer is THE Paladin Weapon. At the very least for Humans/Dwarfs. Axes are for warriors/DKs.

ninjaedit: And back again to Sulfuras. I profoundly hate you people. At least you have done more runs on Rag than me. :_)

Just a question about Crystallized Stones; how your guilds prioritize them?

Serious edit:
    You have 2 major problems with your gear:
    1. Way over hit cap, that 0'34% extra means 41 wasted stat points.
    2. Your Apparatus is proccing Crit. You have to get a difference greater than 410 to ensure your Apparatus will proc Mastery. You will ALWAYS have 5 stacks of Vessel's Buff when you pop it.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2011-10-19 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then I'm so blind I didn't even consider that because I WON'T wear a Robe on my paladin. EVER. Unless while it's HE. Maybe if he becomes she then it may be an opening. Otherwise is a "no friggin way".

I can't walk around with a toon so unmasculine. I just can't. Maybe if this was Ragnarok Online.
    So youre saying you dont like t2?

Are you crazy? =[

@Matirx - This is a rating thread, not generally speaking somewhere that you introduce complete nonsequiturs such as that

@Vapo - Youre a decent chunk over hit cap and due to your vessel, your apparatus is also proccing crit. Reforge out of some crit and towards some haste (both stats are about equal in weight now) so your app procs mastery. Change your reforges around so youre closer to the hit cap (may want to go for socket bonus in your gloves as well, since they arent complete dps losses now). Also, change your glyph of CS for glyph of exo.

10+ Year Old Account
    my apparatus is procing mastery thx very much.

Deleted
    How, you use Mastery Elixirs + Guardian instead of Titanic Strength or Mastery Foods instead of Strength?

Your Vessel of Acceleration grants you 410 of Critical Strike Rating after five crits (exactly the same you need to pop Apparatus), and that makes your total crit rating to be 2033, which is bigger than 1992.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    my apparatus is procing mastery thx very much.
    If any of your consumables are anything but strength, youre doing it wrong. Strength trumps every stat every time no matter what, point for point.

@Holysack - Your shoulder gem should be str/mast. Everything else is fine, but youll want to get 4pc t12 ASAP, especially since you can buy the chest without having to step foot in firelands or deal with RNG. Ideally, youll want the helm you have anyway in the end, as opposed to the offset chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll let you ponder that one

edit: yea cancel aura macro is hard. Prolly gonna do another reforges if/when get new ring/chest.
    Last edited by Vapo; 2011-10-19 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted
    Actually I find amazing that you have EXACTLY 13337 AP.

And unless you're someway clearing your Vessel's buff (that I found extremely annoying) I don't find a clue of how the hell are you getting Mastery unless using suboptimal Food Buffs.
    Last edited by mmoc64d91a2d32; 2011-10-19 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I find amazing that you have EXACTLY 13337 AP.

And unless you're someway clearing your Vessel's buff (that I found extremely annoying) I don't find a clue of how the hell are you getting Mastery unless using suboptimal Food Buffs.
    I'm going to have to agree with this. As the numbers stand right now, you have to be sacrificing something you shouldnt be in order for your apparatus to proc mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm SO jealous when I see someone with Sulfuras... dangit, 9 weeks and still anxiously awaiting for it!

Aside from your talents (you're in prot spec l0l) you should aim for Alysrazor's helmet until you get Ragnaros', and when you get Ragnaros' you should change your breastplate to Domo's one.

You have 2 hit rating wasted and waaay more expertise rating wasted. Reforge it away asap!
    Thank you for your rating, Sorry about the spec being wrong that was fixed, But besides other gear( fire bird helm/ teir helm off rag) where would you suggest i Get rid of that expertise? I see no possible way i can lose any more.
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vacor View Post
    Thank you for your rating, Sorry about the spec being wrong that was fixed, But besides other gear( fire bird helm/ teir helm off rag) where would you suggest i Get rid of that expertise? I see no possible way i can lose any more.
    www.wowreforge.com, set the Hit and Expertise Cap to "close to" or "exactly to", you then choose the option that suites you the most. And you'll want to edit Haste weight so it is equal to crit.

www.wowreforge.com, set the Hit and Expertise Cap to "close to" or "exactly to", you then choose the option that suites you the most. And you'll want to edit Haste weight so it is equal to crit.
    Can't agree with equalizing crit and haste since he has Vessel and Apparatus. He should get as much crit as possible without going over Mastery with Vessel fully stacked.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Deàl/advanced

I've been slacking with gear lately, trying to get the tier helm so I can switch some things up but rag just won't drop the tokens :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice but u forgot to reforge your necklace crit->mastery ;b

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vapo, I'm giving you a 9/10.

I'm jealous of your gear, weapon and title. It's because of this jealousy that you're not getting a 10.

Nothing wrong there at all!

I can't link urls, but my toon's name is Diventia on Frostmourne.

Be gentle... it's my first time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...makor/advanced

havent had any luck at all with a helm yet been really unlucky with gear drops overall