a week ago
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../inexxa/simple

Will be working on Halfus shoulders and magmaw weapon tonight with any luck!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    ohh i just always reforge haste first as second nature thanks for the tip
    I agree reforging Haste is second nature for me as well, But sometimes you can waste far less EP by reforging something that you wouldn't always choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I agree reforging Haste is second nature for me as well, But sometimes you can waste far less EP by reforging something that you wouldn't always choose.
    0/10 because you're a smelly human =P
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    0/10 because you're a smelly human =P
    11/10 Titles mean everything.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the orange, too!
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    a week ago
    I am so very deeply disappoint.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ADty/simple

Currently doing them dailies for impatience of Youth, should my next valor buy be License to Slay? I'd assume that it would be a good idea to make sure you have two nice trinkets...

I would always suggest tier pieces before anything else from a vendor. While the valor trinket is very good, you already have two reasonably strong trinkets and IoY will be a pretty decent boost.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    try now, should be in pve gear, h3h3.

thanks aieoz
    no one did me yet, go!

no one did me yet, go!
    Everything looks A-OK. I do have a suggestion in terms of reforging that will get you closer to the cap. You reforged off the hit from your belt, and reforged for more hit on your gloves. The difference between the hit gained is +8, which you don't really need. I would suggest you keep that hit on the belt, and reforge the Crit to Mastery, and reforge the Haste from the gloves to Crit. This way, you'll gain a slight bit more Mastery since the Crit raiting from the belt is more, and still gain some crit from the gloves, and be closer to the cap from 971 to 963.

Other than that, 10/10
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

15+ Year Old Account
    no one did me yet, go!
    Gear looks good but I would suggest Chogall heroic helm and T11 shoulders and the Glittering Epidermis over Floating Web instead of what you are using but if you are dead set on Halfus shoulders/Floating Web this reforging will get you dead on with hit instead of being over.

http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...&parry=0&spi=0
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-03-25 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Gear looks good but I would suggest Chogall heroic helm and T11 shoulders and the Glittering Epidermis over Floating Web instead of what you are using but if you are dead set on Halfus shoulders/Floating Web this reforging will get you dead on with hit instead of being over.

http://wowreforge.com/Reforge.aspx?n...&parry=0&spi=0
    I was going to use WoW Reforge for him to get him precisely to the hit cap, but his que was long and every refresh page wasn't decreasing it, so I gave up. :P

But yes, H Cho'gall helmet as the offset and H Tier shoulders are the way to go (in similiar gear to him) if you're going to be using H Akirus for a while, while H Ashkandi mocks you by not dropping.
    Last edited by Defender; 2011-03-25 at 01:31 AM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

try now

e: not updating
    apart from the fact that you get alot more mastery if you reforge the haste in your t11 372 head 9/10
    Also once you get the opportunity get heroic Ashkandi, the wepspeed makes it superior to Magmaw mace.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    apart from the fact that you get alot more mastery if you reforge the haste in your t11 372 head 9/10
    Also once you get the opportunity get heroic Ashkandi, the wepspeed makes it superior to Magmaw mace.
    Reforging Haste on the helm would be a mistake being so far over the expertise cap the last thing you want to do is reforge haste that is a total waste of value.

---------- Post added 2011-03-25 at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I was going to use WoW Reforge for him to get him precisely to the hit cap, but his que was long and every refresh page wasn't decreasing it, so I gave up. :P

But yes, H Cho'gall helmet as the offset and H Tier shoulders are the way to go (in similiar gear to him) if you're going to be using H Akirus for a while, while H Ashkandi mocks you by not dropping.
    Pretty much a given

H Ashkandi - 4PC T11 w/ Shoulders off set, H Mace/Axe - 4PC T11 w/ Helm off set.

Deleted
    stopped playing normally on the 19/01/11 started again a few days ago. the cloak is the only new gear i have from i stopped playing

only play prot pvp love it to bits :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%B6/simple
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2011-03-25 at 04:04 AM.

Chogall helmet hasn't dropped yet, I'm sure others are in line to get it, I'm in no rush to get any kind of certain gear over others. Also, no Ashkandis, and the other ret is getting it first.

Deleted

Should I get License to Slay Trinket first or Floating Web cloak?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekura View Post

Go grab the VP one then.