Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    false, lots is quiet far ahead of IoY, even if you stack it everytime with wings and zealotry
    I can't rate you because well, I can't find your character on armory nor does your signature's link work.

What I really want to say though is - why did you correct his spelling of Zealotry even though you made crass spelling mistakes yourself? Extreme offtopic, I know, but it's something that pisses me off quite a lot. Also, providing a link or something of the likes to back up your statement about how much better L(icence)t(o)S(lay) is compared to IoY would be quite considerate of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anyone to rate.
    Armoury link in signature. (I know my cloak is unenchanted).
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Oh, sorry, completely forgot to link you my armory link.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dalix/advanced

There, you can rate me. I PvP, though, not PvE like most so it might become a little obsolete.

15+ Year Old Account
    Excellent PvP gear, I'd suggest getting that last 0.09% hit for the hit cap. It's like 11 rating. And don't forget +65 crit rating on cloak.
    Last edited by Hottage; 2011-05-26 at 05:35 PM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Oh, that's a nice catch, actually, I haven't done arena in a while so I haven't really looked at my own stats too much. Could've swore I had over hit cap last time I played, though. Weird. The cloak enchant is just me slacking immensely, also due to not having played arena in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I don't see anyone to rate.
    Armoury link in signature. (I know my cloak is unenchanted).
    Pretty good for your level of gear. You shouldn't use anything but 40 str gems unless the socket bonus makes up for it though (my chest is a good example).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/kheng/simple

So first time on here so cant post any links yet >.>
    But here is my armory us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/amerixs/advanced
    I recently swapped some mastery over to crit to test if it would be be better. I can get up to about 19.16 mastery will staying hit and expertise capped if that is suppose to work better.
    Suggestions welcome

10+ Year Old Account
    Im assuming Orb of Deception isnt part of your normal gear. You still have your ring reforged for exp when youre over the cap with SoT and your point in divinity could be better placed in EfaE for dps. Looks fine other than that.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Im assuming Orb of Deception isnt part of your normal gear. You still have your ring reforged for exp when youre over the cap with SoT and your point in divinity could be better placed in EfaE for dps. Looks fine other than that.
    Oops, i have Heart or Rage (Normal) as my other trinket, and i dont use the GoSoT cause il be over by a huge amount so i thought it would be better to cap it w/o using it and use GoExo. And il try the swtich to EfaE

Nothing wrong with your gear, but your talents and glyphs: I can see not taking repent, as it isn't really that great a cc, but not taking Sacred Shield? That can save your life in many a situations, and while optional, it is still a big help in raiding. Glyphs is the main issue though: Since you don't take the SoT glyph, you take the Glyph of CS, not judgement (judgement hits like a wet noodle now). Minor glyphs are once again a nit picky thing, I would personally take Glyph of DP over glyph of the Ascetic Crusader. It's a big buff in survivability on 90% of fights.

My account isn't active, so proximo victima.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

I have yet to see any math that impresses on me that sacred shield is really worth anything outside a pvp atmosphere.

I go through about 5-6 glyph changes per raid night so meh, take what I have with a grain of salt. Last boss I did on tuesday was heroic nef, so judgement for the movement in phase 1 back and forth between dragons and running back for mc's, also judging nef on cooldown in p2 to pad the meter some more. And rebuke glyph for being interupt bitch. So yeah I change glyphs a lot. You are right though.

I can see SS being iffy, it just helps healers out on certain fights and makes a few fights a bit easier in the end phase (chogall is the number 1 fight I love SS on, phase 2 is just so much easier on the healers mana with SS). And I can see how GoJ could beat out CS glyph in roic nef, specially if you are judging nef, though it would take some math. But it wouldn't be a large difference though, so it's no biggie.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

I've been messing around with reforging so I wouldn't mind a second opinion.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mitsuki/simple

Should I do anything different or is that .01% on hit negligible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venters View Post
    Should I do anything different or is that .01% on hit negligible?
    If you wanted, you could try http://www.reforgemaster.com to see if you could find a easy way to cap it without losing (much) mastery obviously.

Edit: Reforging option(s):

Bracers: instead of reforging haste to crit, it would be more beneficial to go mastery
    Helm: Expertise -> Mastery
    Gloves: Hit -> Mastery
    Ring of Rivalry: Haste -> Mastery

My only concern is the gloves tbh, not really sure if that is as much of a benefit as 4pc and halfus shoulders.
    Last edited by Dmchomerun; 2011-05-29 at 05:34 AM.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/mannykacks/advanced

If there are any ways you can see to maximize my reforging then please let me know.
    Also, what do you all think I should buy next with my valor? I was thinking the cloak since the chest will lose me mastery and the cloak is overall better (plus i have an enchant waiting for it in my bank). Note: I doubt my guild will be downing nef any time soon so you can probably forget about getting the valor helm to complement the chest for the set bonus (if i bought the chest that is). I thought about getting Band of Bees too but I am not quite sure if it would matter much between that or the cloak.

I am also unsure as to when I will receive the halfus shoulders either. So far it has not dropped for me, my guild is scared to do any BoT runs, and it is rare that I see a BoT raid needing mdps in trade chat. Feel free to give any ideas though assuming I can obtain those shoulders sometime in the near future though.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Sorry about the link; I usually just lurk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykacks View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/mannykacks/advanced

If there are any ways you can see to maximize my reforging then please let me know.
    Also, what do you all think I should buy next with my valor? I was thinking the cloak since the chest will lose me mastery and the cloak is overall better (plus i have an enchant waiting for it in my bank). Note: I doubt my guild will be downing nef any time soon so you can probably forget about getting the valor helm to complement the chest for the set bonus (if i bought the chest that is). I thought about getting Band of Bees too but I am not quite sure if it would matter much between that or the cloak.

I am also unsure as to when I will receive the halfus shoulders either. So far it has not dropped for me, my guild is scared to do any BoT runs, and it is rare that I see a BoT raid needing mdps in trade chat. Feel free to give any ideas though assuming I can obtain those shoulders sometime in the near future though.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Sorry about the link; I usually just lurk.
    About your reforging. You take away the right stats, and you have landed at 8.00% hit and 16 expertise, so it looks perfect at least. www.wowreforge.com is a very good tool for 100% optimized reforging, take a look there and see if there's anything you can improve there.

As you progress in raids you will learn to be extremely annoyed with expertise. It feels like almost every item has it. :P

Your gems are correct, and no slack enchants, so a very big + there. Try to skill up your JC tho.

Spec and glyphs are also top notch. So taken into account your low progress, but still min/maxing your gear etc, I'd give you a 9/10. Would be 10/10 with JC gems

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/iollipop/

Be gentle :P I just switched from holy ms to ret ms due to the guild needing it. (Raiding 10 man)
    I know I'm above exp cap, there's nothing I can do about it right now. I could replace the cloak with the normal version cloak from twilight council, but that cloak is shitty as fuck. Would only replace it with the heroic version, but we havn't rly started working on them on hc yet. Gonna kill Sinestra, Nef and Al'Akir hc first.

And I'm using the tank wrists from Halfus because they are slightly better than the normal ones from Omnotron. Heroic version havn't dropped yet.

Also, take into account that I'm draenei please, I only need 7% hit from gear :>
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-05-29 at 10:12 AM.

Good morning all. This is my first time posting so bear with me. (I edited out the http from the link so it would post.)

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/malden/advanced is my profile link.

I did some reforging after viewing some profiles here of paladins that were 13/13 or close to it. (my guild just became 1/13 this week on 25 man so we're a work in progress). I can could reforge my mastery back up to closer to 20. I reforged it down closer to 17 in favor of crit after doing some profile viewing.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malden View Post
    Good morning all. This is my first time posting so bear with me. (I edited out the http from the link so it would post.)

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eonar/malden/advanced is my profile link.

I did some reforging after viewing some profiles here of paladins that were 13/13 or close to it. (my guild just became 1/13 this week on 25 man so we're a work in progress). I can could reforge my mastery back up to closer to 20. I reforged it down closer to 17 in favor of crit after doing some profile viewing.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. =)
    well, i'm probably not the one to judge you, as my gear isn't nearly as good as yours...
    to say something though, i'm not a fan of Arts of Sacrifice. Isn't THAT useful in PvE imo, but works if you do PvP regulary.

mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ilkia/advanced
    I hope armory updates again to ret though, just did some healing so im still in holy gear :s dunno how long it takes to update
    Edit: now it shows my ret gear. i know my enchants aren't the best ones, but im kinda low on money atm, so can't pay for the expensive ones
    Last edited by mmoc8f46f67acf; 2011-05-29 at 03:30 PM.

^your under hit cap. plus 50 hit on both bracers and gloves is wrong enchant. If you check out my armory it shows you how to gem and enchant for perfect hit rating + max min stats.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dirty/advanced
    Chunkdirty
    US-Sargeras
    Last edited by Defurious; 2011-05-29 at 12:48 PM.